[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

"
Saja2019 wrote:
Love the build!
Levelling was a little rough tho... used a edge of madness till I could use a terminus est, after swapping it was a breeze!

Are the tombfists really needed if you can get a awakened melee phys on your totem?

As for the stationary part of the tukohama pantheon, this keeps resetting on flicker. Would this still be a good choice for it ?

Yep Terminus Est is Pog.

If you do that it's not needed per se but you will be missing out on intimidate while clearing maps.

Stationary effects apply on flicker constantly as it doesn't actually move but teleport. The only exception to this is Grasping vines as they specifically state that movement skills cancel it.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Saja2019 wrote:
Love the build!
Levelling was a little rough tho... used a edge of madness till I could use a terminus est, after swapping it was a breeze!

Are the tombfists really needed if you can get a awakened melee phys on your totem?

As for the stationary part of the tukohama pantheon, this keeps resetting on flicker. Would this still be a good choice for it ?

Yep Terminus Est is Pog.

If you do that it's not needed per se but you will be missing out on intimidate while clearing maps.

Stationary effects apply on flicker constantly as it doesn't actually move but teleport. The only exception to this is Grasping vines as they specifically state that movement skills cancel it.

About Tukohama, I know it says that here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1952961

But getting the first "tick" of the buff takes a second and every time you "flick" timer resets. So you never get the reduction. I have just tested it by looking at the "Defence" tab of character window and flickering between mobs.
"
thereasons wrote:
About Tukohama, I know it says that here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1952961

But getting the first "tick" of the buff takes a second and every time you "flick" timer resets. So you never get the reduction. I have just tested it by looking at the "Defence" tab of character window and flickering between mobs.

Oh, interesting, actually didn't know. Well the only one left is soul of Shakari or Ryslatha. I'll be using Shakari, will update the build now. Thanks for the info.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
are you sure your sword is more dmg than a kondo'
s pride ? and also for flesh and stone what stance do you use
"
are you sure your sword is more dmg than a kondo'
s pride ? and also for flesh and stone what stance do you use

Nope, I picked it up because it looked cool. Ofc I know lel. Fun fact, if your exquisite blade has the same pdps as a Kondo it will still do quite a bit more damage because of the sick implicit. My exquisite has 495pdps.

Sand for mapping, blood for bossing.
And then if you want to max out the build by eventually getting a 6l star forge? also how do you figure out if your blade is more pdps than a kondo's? do do i just make it in path of building and see my damage?
Last edited by SuicideSharkSpawn on Jun 29, 2020, 12:26:52 PM
"
And then if you want to max out the build by eventually getting a 6l star forge? also how do you figure out if your blade is more pdps than a kondo's? do do i just make it in path of building and see my damage?

Go to https://pdejan.github.io/poe_wdps/

This tool will calculate your Pdps
deleted as found answer
Last edited by Silvenon on Jun 29, 2020, 7:46:17 PM

Hi! I just got back from the game after 4-5 yrs. Will the whole skill tree, required items change if I use this starforge? Also is it possible to use this starforge on this build? Thanks in advance.
"
pogaboy wrote:

Hi! I just got back from the game after 4-5 yrs. Will the whole skill tree, required items change if I use this starforge? Also is it possible to use this starforge on this build? Thanks in advance.

Of course. Especially a legacy one like that :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info