[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

How easy is this compared to say an Oro's Flame flicker. Compared to charge on ignite etc? Do you see this stalling in late tier?
Hello !
I was wondering between Cyclone/CoC Bladefall for Harvest or this one, but both PoB imports are not working ? Am I the only one ?
Thanks !
"
SebsokK wrote:
Hello !
I was wondering between Cyclone/CoC Bladefall for Harvest or this one, but both PoB imports are not working ? Am I the only one ?
Thanks !

Are you using localidentity1 fork of the PoB? That's what I'm using and I recommend you use.

"
blackgto33 wrote:
How easy is this compared to say an Oro's Flame flicker. Compared to charge on ignite etc? Do you see this stalling in late tier?

Nope, it may be weaker in the early game when you don't have a 20%q Flicker. But late game once you have 20%q it will be without problems. If for some god-knows reason it lacks I will just slap the 30% CDR Flicker enchant on the helmet and it will be 100% guaranteed good.

TL;DR it's like this. You hit the enemy three times and it consumes only 1 charge, non 20%q gem will have 35% chance to generate a charge on each hit, a 20%q has a 40% chance to generate a charge on each hit. It will be self sustained with no problems anyway.

"
havenclaw wrote:
edit: im dumb

Im concern.

"
CENAsored wrote:
Thanks for making a 2h flicker raider build! I was looking to league start with one and i guess i found it.
c:

No problem, ty for checking it out <3
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
Are you using localidentity1 fork of the PoB? That's what I'm using and I recommend you use.

Well, I never heard of it and I have no idea what it does, but I installed it and now it works ! Thanks ;)
If I read the whole thing right, I just have to swap Natural Affinity for Fragile Bloom. I'll try in 20 minutes. Thanks again for your quick answer !
"
SebsokK wrote:
"

Well, I never heard of it and I have no idea what it does, but I installed it and now it works ! Thanks ;)
If I read the whole thing right, I just have to swap Natural Affinity for Fragile Bloom. I'll try in 20 minutes. Thanks again for your quick answer !

Yeah it's a better version of PoB that gets regular updates basically. I updated the PoB with the Fragile Bloom instead of Natural Affinity.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
The pastebin link seems to crash path of building? any ideas?
"
AshCrane1 wrote:
The pastebin link seems to crash path of building? any ideas?

Are you using the localidentity fork? I am.
Would Darkray Vector be a good replacement for atziri's step?
"
CENAsored wrote:
Would Darkray Vector be a good replacement for atziri's step?

It's 5% more vs 70 life and attack dodge vs spell dodge. I'd say no.
No PoB?

//Edit: Sorry, that was me being retarded.
Last edited by xotica on Jun 21, 2020, 9:05:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info