[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

"
devon752 wrote:
"
pogaboy wrote:

Hi! I just got back from the game after 4-5 yrs. Will the whole skill tree, required items change if I use this starforge? Also is it possible to use this starforge on this build? Thanks in advance.

Of course. Especially a legacy one like that :D

Awesome bro! Oh shoot! Yeah I just noticed! They nerfed starforge. Good thing I was able to get this before quitting lol. I'll probably use this weapon since you mentioned that I don't need to change anything on the tree and the other required items. Thanks again!
"
pogaboy wrote:
Awesome bro! Oh shoot! Yeah I just noticed! They nerfed starforge. Good thing I was able to get this before quitting lol. I'll probably use this weapon since you mentioned that I don't need to change anything on the tree and the other required items. Thanks again!

Yep no need to change anything. Excellent sword.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Btw, maybe I missed it but I read the guide probably more than twice now. Just want to make sure, should we be on blood stance or sand stance? THanks!
"
pogaboy wrote:
Btw, maybe I missed it but I read the guide probably more than twice now. Just want to make sure, should we be on blood stance or sand stance? THanks!

My bad, I'll add it. Sand stance for mapping, Blood for bossing.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
cant find a reason in the thread, why is there a cyclone gem on the chest? is the damage not from flicker ? is it for movement?
"
Silvenon wrote:
cant find a reason in the thread, why is there a cyclone gem on the chest? is the damage not from flicker ? is it for movement?

Ah no, Was keeping it there for Delving. Just used it to replace flicker in delves. Will explain it in the guide now.
Hello, I'm running this build right now, cos I fucking LOVE flicker strike, but I always want to do all the content. And the problem is with delve always. My question is: changing flicker strike with cyclone/double strike or something simmilar will do the trick in the mines?

Edit: nvm, saw that you are using cyclone for mines.
Last edited by YoRasta on Jul 1, 2020, 3:23:23 PM

Just want to ask since I was able to get this gloves with lvl12 enfeeble. Will this stack if I still have the ring (which has lvl12 assassins mark like the one that you're wearing) ?

If not, which one is better in your opinion? Thank you in advance as always!
"
pogaboy wrote:

Just want to ask since I was able to get this gloves with lvl12 enfeeble. Will this stack if I still have the ring (which has lvl12 assassins mark like the one that you're wearing) ?

If not, which one is better in your opinion? Thank you in advance as always!

It wont stack. If you feel you're too squishy use Enfeeble. If you feel like you need damage use Assassins mark. I prefer assassins mark, can't kill you if they're already dead :D
Awesome man, thanks for that input. By the way I do have a question, which is the most beneficial helm enchant for us? It would be much appreciated if you can give the pros/cons for each flicker strike enchant ( CD, DMG or DMG/frenzy ) THank you! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info