[3.11] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 4M+ DPS

Hy man, love the guide and the build so far but wanted to ask you something, if i don't have a Englighten what aura should i drop? Thanks!
"
tipicozzy wrote:
Hy man, love the guide and the build so far but wanted to ask you something, if i don't have a Englighten what aura should i drop? Thanks!
I dropped FaS. You can go for Dread banner as well.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:
"
tipicozzy wrote:
Hy man, love the guide and the build so far but wanted to ask you something, if i don't have a Englighten what aura should i drop? Thanks!
I dropped FaS. You can go for Dread banner as well.




I dropped Dread banner and i got myself some Oskarm to have Assassin's Mark and i'm lvl 55 and atm i have 50.72% crit chance, and it feels so smooth!
I only see 90% chance to impale in the build, is it just me missing a 10% somewhere or the last 10% is not that important?

Really cool build :)
"
kosseanix wrote:
I only see 90% chance to impale in the build, is it just me missing a 10% somewhere or the last 10% is not that important?

Really cool build :)

Not really that important, glad you like it :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hi, I've been following your build since the start of the league and can say I'm very happy with its' outcome so far; my first build so far that has been able to solo all endgame content. I do have a question though; your PoB shows added damage from Inspiration charges, however you have no source of Inspiration charge gain anywhere in the build. Is this intentional?
"
The_Luna wrote:
Hi, I've been following your build since the start of the league and can say I'm very happy with its' outcome so far; my first build so far that has been able to solo all endgame content. I do have a question though; your PoB shows added damage from Inspiration charges, however you have no source of Inspiration charge gain anywhere in the build. Is this intentional?

It was a bug that left the charges there, initially I planned this to be an elemental build but decided on pure phys in the end. The charges add 0 damage to the build anyway but I managed to fix it so it doesn't show them anymore. Also updated the char with my gear and added the watchers eye.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Jul 20, 2020, 4:50:01 AM
Really nice build! I made some minor changes and feel quite comfortable with it now. Tho im thinking about changing weapon. Would Starforge be a suitable wepaon for this build? Im using this sword atm
(Its my first league so im not so sure how the whole dmg calc thing works with different % inc. phys
thanks in advance :)
"
xPixelBoxer wrote:
Really nice build! I made some minor changes and feel quite comfortable with it now. Tho im thinking about changing weapon. Would Starforge be a suitable wepaon for this build? Im using this sword atm
(Its my first league so im not so sure how the whole dmg calc thing works with different % inc. phys
thanks in advance :)

Thanks!
And starforge is fine, it's the tanky alternative but it can never have the damage as good Exquisite blade has.

P.S. to check the dps of a weapon, scroll over it in-game, press CTRL+C, then go here https://pdejan.github.io/poe_wdps/ and press CTRL+V.
Easy as 123
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hey, is it just me or this build struggle to get to 5k life?, I can barely reach 4k, yes my gear is shitty but i dont see how i will be able to reach anything close to 5k with the uniques etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info