-

"
255461111 wrote:
Hi, What is my next step, just regal and hoping?

Harvest craft - Aug Chaos x3
Anyone else having issues with Hardened Scars?

It never seems to trigger for me even though I have it annointed on my amulet. On my passive tree it does say "requirements not met", but I read online that's just a visual bug. Any flask I use that keeps working, like onslaught, or quicksilver, doesn't trigger fortify at all.

Anyone else having this issue?
"
Prostasisx wrote:

It never seems to trigger for me even though I have it annointed on my amulet. On my passive tree it does say "requirements not met", but I read online that's just a visual bug. Any flask I use that keeps working, like onslaught, or quicksilver, doesn't trigger fortify at all.

You have Fortify during Effect of any Life Flask - So not just any flask.

This is why you need to use a life/hybrid flask with enduring or forboding mod.
Sometimes stream over at ttv/Syfer3k
"
ComfyExo wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if a -9 to chaos res on helm would be better than a devoto's in the end game? If yes, what other mods can you recommend that I place on the helm since harvest is a thing now?

I use a helm like this! It's a tiny DPS hit compared to Devoto's, but in return, I can get life and resistances.

I didn't see any other offensive mods on the helm (to see all mods, try going to CraftOfExile and press the Open all groups button to see what other possibilities there are). I think life and resistances are all I'd go for.
So, just an update of using this build so far:

- Managed to grab all the cluster jewels, ToH, not so bad ring with Despair on hit, quiver with DoT, gloves with DoT, capped res, annointed ammy (without +1 gems), 6L Quillrain with L21 TR, Devoto's and, sadly, with no good option for gear and not enough passive points (and totally broken after buyin clusters), around 3,5k life
- Damage is insane, but still not that awesome at bosses for what I expected at this much investment
- Getting one shot is almost a routine. Lost almost all portals more than once.
- Still, with a LOT of care and dodge (and a little despair), managed to complete juiced T16 60% Delirious. But the huge dude with swords appeared, and guess what, one shotted lol

So, in sum, I guess it is an awesome starting build to get into maps and farm currency, but as today's mechanics, for doing good damage and good bossing, this build needs a lot of investment, and a good life pool (maybe +5k?) to farm juiced maps without a lot of worries. And boss damage is still lacking.

As this build became more and more popular, items for it became more expensive, that's something to take into account as well.

Even though, had a lot of fun, and I wanted to thank Remi for his work with the build and the spreadsheet, which is awesome for calculating the real dps. Cheers!

"
Syfer3k wrote:
"
Prostasisx wrote:

You have Fortify during Effect of any Life Flask - So not just any flask.

This is why you need to use a life/hybrid flask with enduring or forboding mod.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh DUHHH... thank you!!!
"
So, just an update of using this build so far:

- Managed to grab all the cluster jewels, ToH, not so bad ring with Despair on hit, quiver with DoT, gloves with DoT, capped res, annointed ammy (without +1 gems), 6L Quillrain with L21 TR, Devoto's and, sadly, with no good option for gear and not enough passive points (and totally broken after buyin clusters), around 3,5k life
- Damage is insane, but still not that awesome at bosses for what I expected at this much investment
- Getting one shot is almost a routine. Lost almost all portals more than once.
- Still, with a LOT of care and dodge (and a little despair), managed to complete juiced T16 60% Delirious. But the huge dude with swords appeared, and guess what, one shotted lol

So, in sum, I guess it is an awesome starting build to get into maps and farm currency, but as today's mechanics, for doing good damage and good bossing, this build needs a lot of investment, and a good life pool (maybe +5k?) to farm juiced maps without a lot of worries. And boss damage is still lacking.

As this build became more and more popular, items for it became more expensive, that's something to take into account as well.

Even though, had a lot of fun, and I wanted to thank Remi for his work with the build and the spreadsheet, which is awesome for calculating the real dps. Cheers!

I mean...level 95 here and crushing shit. 5100 life. Sounds like you need to invest a bit into survivability while you grab some levels.
Last edited by crzytimes on Jan 24, 2021, 12:36:09 PM
Last edited by karmavore on Jan 24, 2021, 9:41:48 PM

Where to go from here?
"
Prostasisx wrote:
You need also enduring or foreboding prefix on hybrid flask so it doesn't cancel itself at full hp, divination distillate is not an option cuz you can't roll prefixes on uniques.

"
Turska wrote:
What is the best way to craft +1 chaos gems and +1 dex gems amulet? Craftofexile says it takes 6558 Aberrant Fossils on average to get both. Is that correct?
Alt spam for +1 dex then harvest augment chaos x3.

"
nogenem wrote:
I used 1.5k+ alts and a good 20+ attack crafts and still nothing ;p I guess i will just buy this s*it already tbh...

edit: tried 15 fossils and nothing too ;p
Is your jewel base correct? You need lvl 50 to roll one of them and 67 or lower will exclude few mods you don't want. So 50-67 is best bracket.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info