-

Definitely the most money I've put into the build, full BIS clusters aswell, and the divine flesh setup. About 50-55 Ex invested. Don't know how I feel about the bow for mapping, definitely does a lot more DOT Dps, more than whats needed in T16s for sure. About 7.5m DPS according to the spreadsheet
Last edited by ImSoScaryBro on Jan 24, 2021, 6:51:09 AM
Hi there, I was playing Trickster in previous leagues and Pathfinder feels refreshing and really smooth.

I do have one concern tho. I started playing 2 days ago, so I'm only reaching T10 now, I'm running 5l Quill Rain + Carcass and I'm wondering what to do next. I have around 150 chaos, should I keep on saving for 6l Quill Rain? Because according to POB, fossil crafted bow has higher DPS, here is pastebin https://pastebin.com/FjCgRDjp

I'm testing 6l Quill Rain vs fossil crafted 6l Short Bow with
+1 socketed gems
+2 socketed bow gems
crafted t1 chaos dot multi

Overall cost depends on crafting luck, but on average I need 4 tries to get +1 and +2. 6l Short bow is cheap because of div cards, so total cost is like 50-60c.
Ofcourse, attack speed is much lower, around 3.22 vs 6.45 but does it really matter?
Looking for some advice, currently using this chest below with quill rain. Obviously crafting a +1/+2 bow is kinda pointless so I was thinking maybe crafting a +2 arrow bow. Any suggestions for mods etc?

What is the best way to craft +1 chaos gems and +1 dex gems amulet? Craftofexile says it takes 6558 Aberrant Fossils on average to get both. Is that correct?
My dmg is very good but im a one shot wonder, pls help :(
"
skoupidi wrote:

Been a breeze for me as a trickster. Farmed a hh within a week, my gear is pretty good, but im sure there are people here that have even better pieces than me.Been farming A9 t16 with sextans and beyond. Crafted all of the clusters myself with harvest and fossils. A single jagged for the bow cluster and a single aberrant for the chaos clusters. Done every boss easily. Failed my first maven cause i went in blind, but killed her 3 times after watching a video explaining the mechanics.

This is the belt ive been using before hh, nothing too crazy either :

Harvest is insane though. Made most of my currency through crafting all sorts of items . 2h axes , +2 amulets , explode chests etc.

Kept this one for my next build :

"A single jagged for the bow cluster"

Wait, am i missing something? The nodes that we need have an "Attack" tag, not "Physical" o.O Did u want to say Serrated fossil?

I already wasted 1.5k+ alterations and still couldn't get the damn jewel ¬¬
"
nogenem wrote:
"
skoupidi wrote:

Been a breeze for me as a trickster. Farmed a hh within a week, my gear is pretty good, but im sure there are people here that have even better pieces than me.Been farming A9 t16 with sextans and beyond. Crafted all of the clusters myself with harvest and fossils. A single jagged for the bow cluster and a single aberrant for the chaos clusters. Done every boss easily. Failed my first maven cause i went in blind, but killed her 3 times after watching a video explaining the mechanics.

This is the belt ive been using before hh, nothing too crazy either :

Harvest is insane though. Made most of my currency through crafting all sorts of items . 2h axes , +2 amulets , explode chests etc.

Kept this one for my next build :

"A single jagged for the bow cluster"

Wait, am i missing something? The nodes that we need have an "Attack" tag, not "Physical" o.O Did u want to say Serrated fossil?

I already wasted 1.5k+ alterations and still couldn't get the damn jewel ¬¬

Yea im sorry, sleep deprivation :( I meant serrated. Was getting a cluster every 1 in 15 tries or smt like that. Made quite a bit of currency off of them. Can also harvest spam attack modfier seeds on them.
Last edited by skoupidi on Jan 24, 2021, 9:10:29 AM
"
skoupidi wrote:

Yea im sorry, sleep deprivation :( I meant serrated. Was getting a cluster every 1 in 15 tries or smt like that. Made quite a bit of currency off of them. Can also harvest spam attack modfier seeds on them.

I used 1.5k+ alts and a good 20+ attack crafts and still nothing ;p I guess i will just buy this s*it already tbh...

edit: tried 15 fossils and nothing too ;p
Last edited by nogenem on Jan 24, 2021, 9:52:41 AM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
Also, if anyone of you having one of these issues, you could try the setup I am currently testing

Survivability
Drop Cwdt immortal call. Get a Anomalous Immortal call, link with second wind, enhance and inc duration. Drop one jewel and get Enduring composure small cluster. Put Immortal call to your left click

This setup allows me to facetank Sirus normal beams, and even die beams at times (I haven't really tested this out).

Here is an instance (without enduring composure and stacking immortal call with supports, just purely immortal call.

Damage
Drop wither totems and mirage archer on your main link. Instead use a setup introduced by WolfieNa. Which is blast rain - MiA - withering touch - GMP - Cull

This allows almost 100% uptime on 15 wither stacks. For the dropped Mirage archer, I suggest replacing with something like void manipulation, empower or Inc Aoe

Hi Remi,

Thank you for maintaining this post. Updated are great.

I am currently trying out teh setup you mentioned above about survivability and damage. I do have one question. What is the keybind for the blast rain and toxic rain setup? Do I have to alternate between casting the both skills to have maximum effect?

Hope you can clear this up for me. Thanks!
Hi, What is my next step, just regal and hoping?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info