[3.13] Remi's Toxic Rain Pathfinder | Beginner guide | All Content | Fast, Strong and Easy to play

Hi, I was wondering if a -9 to chaos res on helm would be better than a devoto's in the end game? If yes, what other mods can you recommend that I place on the helm since harvest is a thing now?
So this is the first bow build I've played serious since tornado CoC builds were all the rage. And gotta say, I am really surprised. I'm doing red maps in my 70s, and just killed 3 stone Veritania a 77.
Last edited by amkronos on Jan 24, 2021, 4:28:58 AM
My totems last not too much time and cost me decent time and mana, can I use withering step 4L (still dont know sup gems for it) ? I still have 5 stack of wither from cluster jewel Eternal Suffering.
"
ComfyExo wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if a -9 to chaos res on helm would be better than a devoto's in the end game? If yes, what other mods can you recommend that I place on the helm since harvest is a thing now?


Pretty sure a fortify effect/-9 well rolled woke orb rare is bis for this build, no idea why it's not in the guide.
"
smameno wrote:
My totems last not too much time and cost me decent time and mana, can I use withering step 4L (still dont know sup gems for it) ? I still have 5 stack of wither from cluster jewel Eternal Suffering.



Once you get to red maps, the totems die. So what others have suggested is use blast rain.

Blast Rain - Withering Touch - GMP - Mirage Archer for a 4 link, add in Culling Strike for a 5 Link if you can.

When I am clearing I put Mirage Archer on Toxic Rain, switch it to Blast Rain on boss, and toss in a faster attacks on Toxic Rain.

"
amkronos wrote:
"
smameno wrote:
My totems last not too much time and cost me decent time and mana, can I use withering step 4L (still dont know sup gems for it) ? I still have 5 stack of wither from cluster jewel Eternal Suffering.



Once you get to red maps, the totems die. So what others have suggested is use blast rain.

Blast Rain - Withering Touch - GMP - Mirage Archer for a 4 link, add in Culling Strike for a 5 Link if you can.

When I am clearing I put Mirage Archer on Toxic Rain, switch it to Blast Rain on boss, and toss in a faster attacks on Toxic Rain (Non Quill Rain bows).

"
_Lydora_ wrote:
"
ComfyExo wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if a -9 to chaos res on helm would be better than a devoto's in the end game? If yes, what other mods can you recommend that I place on the helm since harvest is a thing now?


Pretty sure a fortify effect/-9 well rolled woke orb rare is bis for this build, no idea why it's not in the guide.


You can't get a ilvl 85 ritual base as of now, so you would be dropping another suffix for fortify effect from crusader influence. This would be a bit difficult to balance your resistances and attributes.

Additionally, the TR enchant itself is extremely expensive, 9ex for a base with no influence, having to work on that cost over 20ex, which in my opinion isn't really worth it. While that devoto enchant cost me only 10ex

But if you DO want a perfect helmet,
Max life
Shaper Inc AoE
Crafted AoE
Chaos res
nearby -9
Abyssal socket / Fortify effect

Mainly because I think obtaining this is just way too stupid, overpriced and out of reach, so I didn't include it, nor did I discourage obtaining it


I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

Abyssal socket / Fortify effect

Mainly because I think obtaining this is just way too stupid, overpriced and out of reach, so I didn't include it, nor did I discourage obtaining it




Yeah def a super "luxury" item.
If I'm broke, is upgrading a 21/0 toxic rain to 21/2%+ for 25 radius worth it?

My understanding is that it only increases the chances of all 5 overlapping, and with 24 they may overlap anyway... with high attack speed and mixing overlapping I'd imagine it's a pretty incremental benefit? But thought I'd ask anyway.
Hey Remi, thanks for a wonderful guide. I was just wondering would dying sun be a good addition to the flasks? Further, would overcharge be a good option for the thread of hope as well?
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info