-

Okay did some updating. https://pastebin.com/0aXGS6Zn

I'm sitting on 9 EX currently, not sure what I should chase after next.
I've got another Amu base I'm going to craft for +1/1 dex/int
gonna wait on woke gems a little. It's a minimal DPS increase.

beyond that not sure where to sink my currency...
I swapped to the blast rain + ballistas setup and it feels much better to have MiA on toxic rain again, the DoT loses DPS but the QoL from Mirage is 100% worth IMO.

Mirage on Blast Rain def works and it makes sense, but I'm so bad I always get hit, so MiA on TR makes it much smoother.
Last edited by idkwat on Jan 24, 2021, 11:14:32 PM
"
karmavore wrote:
Okay did some updating. https://pastebin.com/0aXGS6Zn

I'm sitting on 9 EX currently, not sure what I should chase after next.
I've got another Amu base I'm going to craft for +1/1 dex/int
gonna wait on woke gems a little. It's a minimal DPS increase.

beyond that not sure where to sink my currency...

woke gems take time to increase in level because massive exp is required

Also, gems like woke swift affliction is 1/2 of a male watchers for just 3ex, and it scales even harder than that
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Wait so do "skills fire additional projectiles" work or is it only "attacks fire additional arrows"? PoB is telling me Dying sun is a juicy 20% DPS boost

edit: ok I am sane, additional proj dont make more pods just the range and the 20% is getting the 5th to overlap
Australian Summoner-Main
Last edited by Cyan101 on Jan 25, 2021, 1:17:09 AM
"
Cyan101 wrote:
Wait so do "skills fire additional projectiles" work or is it only "attacks fire additional arrows"? PoB is telling me Dying sun is a juicy 20% DPS boost

edit: ok I am sane, additional proj dont make more pods just the range and the 20% is getting the 5th to overlap

Dying Sun most definitely gives you 2 extra pods.
Dying sun gives you more AoE. For me, I have 25 AoE radius, Dying sun puts it at 27, it's actualy a DPS loss for me to drop a silver flask for a Dying Sun right now, about 5%-7% dps loss.

But the two extra pods can be useful. PoB just shows you the damage of the DoT but it's kinda hard to calculate tbh

Edited cause of mis-info.
Last edited by idkwat on Jan 25, 2021, 2:45:29 AM
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
MillenniumDH wrote:
I really hate the constant mana flask spamming, is there a way to sustain Toxic Rain without doing so?

Should I just level a Trickster instead? Since 99% of the gear besides Quill Rain is the same.

-mana cost rings, which limits the gear you could look for and potentially lowers your dps because you can't go for a +2 amulet, have to spare it for a -mana cost craft.

Else you can't do no regen maps without swapping mana flask in either

Is two -9 mana cost on the rings and a replica conqueror efficiency + clarity for flat mana regen not enough to sustain without mana flask? You only sacrifice 2 prefixes on rings (not big deal) and a jewel slot and a bit of mana reservation.
"
NexiieQT wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
MillenniumDH wrote:
I really hate the constant mana flask spamming, is there a way to sustain Toxic Rain without doing so?

Should I just level a Trickster instead? Since 99% of the gear besides Quill Rain is the same.

-mana cost rings, which limits the gear you could look for and potentially lowers your dps because you can't go for a +2 amulet, have to spare it for a -mana cost craft.

Else you can't do no regen maps without swapping mana flask in either

Is two -9 mana cost on the rings and a replica conqueror efficiency + clarity for flat mana regen not enough to sustain without mana flask? You only sacrifice 2 prefixes on rings (not big deal) and a jewel slot and a bit of mana reservation.

https://pastebin.com/URcHehBH

I don't know, I still haven't unlocked the max tier of mana cost craft.

By the way, I feel like the damage is too low for end-game bosses, especially witnessed by Maven. What should I focus on improving first?

ps: PoB says my Toxic Rain has a radius of 28, is that good?
"
MillenniumDH wrote:

By the way, I feel like the damage is too low for end-game bosses, especially witnessed by Maven. What should I focus on improving first?

My personal experience with this build after having killed everything in the game now is that the damage is quite low considering the investment. The fact that the sustain for this build is also quite bad does not really help it either.

My tip for you is to go Deadeye if you can manage to craft some -mana cost on rings to fix your mana problems. Deadeye provides such a large boost to your damage that it's stupid not to go that ascendancy when you have the option to. Just going deadeye will boost your damage by ~50%.

Your radius is good for 5 pods.
IGN: Lindon
"
ffritzell wrote:
"
MillenniumDH wrote:

My personal experience with this build after having killed everything in the game now is that the damage is quite low considering the investment. The fact that the sustain for this build is also quite bad does not really help it either.

My tip for you is to go Deadeye if you can manage to craft some -mana cost on rings to fix your mana problems. Deadeye provides such a large boost to your damage that it's stupid not to go that ascendancy when you have the option to. Just going deadeye will boost your damage by ~50%.

Your radius is good for 5 pods.

Will I have to make any changes to passive tree if I go deadeye? Also what nodes would I pick with deadeye if I choose that route?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info