[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
ugamugi wrote:
"
My Pob: https://pastebin.com/Rv5EcLdQ

13.7Mil dps on Sirus A9, without vaal RF.

Interesting pathing, especially dropping the mana nodes and steelwood stance. Will probably copy it.

Would have loved to have rings like yours but my ocd won't allow to craft it without having balanced resistence (for wise oak).

I'm also curious about cinderswallow flask and bottled faith.

Sold my bottled faith as I thought the extra crit would be a waste but perhaps I should have swapped atziri's promise with it. As for cinderswallow, is it just for the onslaught + some minor added bonus?

Hi,
Steelwood is only necessary if you cannot cap the physical damage reduction and need more armour.

Rings, +2% maximum life is just luxury, is a effecitvy +30hp each.
It's easy to craft with harvest, but could be expensive without lucky. All mods are targets.

Cinderswallow, onslaugh is over 1mil damage boost. And "Enemies Ignited by you during Flask Effect take 10% increased Damage" gives more ~800k (We ignite enemys with Wave of Conviction/Molten Shell + Combustion). The others stats are useless.
Bottle Faith, sulhpur buff (+40% damage) gives more ~400k and "Consecrated Ground created during Effect applies 10% increased Damage taken to Enemies" gives more ~800k. The others stats are useless.

The Atziri flask is useful for cap chaos resistance, but it does little damage.
Last edited by BonecoDeNeveBR on Mar 8, 2021, 6:19:13 PM
Could I get a little bit of guidance?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/chrischoi/characters?characterName=futz

Don't feel very tanky. Sort of stuck. Is it just missing levels? I know I need to do something about the rings, gloves and amulet. Also enchants. Just don't know what to really look for. When I do find something, it's some crazy price. Any feedback? Thanks.
Last edited by chrischoi on Mar 8, 2021, 6:30:34 PM
"
chrischoi wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/chrischoi/characters?characterName=futz

Don't feel very tanky. Sort of stuck. Is it just missing levels? I know I need to do something about the rings, gloves and amulet. Also enchants. Just don't know what to really look for. When I do find something, it's some crazy price. Any feedback? Thanks.

U have 2 curses, but only one works. Buy Awk Hextouch or get Whispers of doom or drop 1 curse;

Arcane Expensive, Arcane Will, Amplify and Blast Radius are garbage for you atm, drop it. They are only for late game and some are debatable.
Get Whispers of doom, or Faith and Steel or Purity of Flesh, should be better for you.

I think u need more chaos resist, drop silver flash or Bottle Faith and go for Atziri's.

U dont have Culling strike in your build, its like 11% more damage.
Drop second wind (infernal cry+flame dash+void sphere / culling strike+blade blast+cwdt) or drop Void Sphere (IMO, the first is better);
"
Spoiler
"
chrischoi wrote:

U have 2 curses, but only one works. Buy Awk Hextouch or get Whispers of doom or drop 1 curse;

Arcane Expensive, Arcane Will, Amplify and Blast Radius are garbage for you atm, drop it. They are only for late game and some are debatable.
Get Whispers of doom, or Faith and Steel or Purity of Flesh, should be better for you.

I think u need more chaos resist, drop silver flash or Bottle Faith and go for Atziri's.

U dont have Culling strike in your build, its like 11% more damage.
Drop second wind (infernal cry+flame dash+void sphere / culling strike+blade blast+cwdt) or drop Void Sphere (IMO, the first is better);

Really appreciate you taking the time to look it over and explain things. I'm always overlooking these details. Like Awakened Hextouch. Lol.
really questioning about ele focus support , can ur hits still shock w it? (via ascendancy)
"
Skunkedxx wrote:
really questioning about ele focus support , can ur hits still shock w it? (via ascendancy)

Hey,

Not the hits from Incinerate itself, but we have a lot of other skills that proc automatically, which all will have the shock effect (Reckoning, Molten Shell, Blade Blast, even the glove enchant...)
Hi.

Why don't you use Singular Focus with your build?
im setting up for Iron reflex from
for the big flat armour it converted with Grace
and stack x4~ cluster node "Stalwart Commander" on medium clusters for % aura effect
cause rn my char using loyal + determ aura w under 20k armour doesnt feel good enough :s
did you guys see that there are a bunch of interesting skill gems related to low life for 3.14? They were announced today as part of the reveal for 3.14.

I am unsure yet whether they will works with the Cowards Legacy belt but if they do we have some interesting options to consider.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 8, 2021, 10:51:10 PM
The only gems that we might be able to use are "Petrified Blood" (35% Aura, 50% life, damage for below 50% life is spread out over time, life above 50% only recoverable by flask) and "Corrupting Fever' (consume life to cause hits hits to apply Corrupted Blood which stacks with each hit). I don't think we have space for the aura. Maybe corrupting fever if the damage is better than a current support gem, but we dont scale dot damage so I doubt it.

The league mechanics (keep risking current rewards for harder challenge/better rewards) makes me want to league start with this build, the tankiest I ever played.

EDIT: The one thing petrified blood allows us to do is to hit low life status (now threshold is 50%) without all the rings with reduced curse effect, coward legacy, watcher eye. Is that worth losing discipline as an aura, or less eHP? Possibly! Having this pseudo low life means you can have a life flask that heals instantly (Panicked), but that would negative your low life status. We would also need much better chaos resist, max if possible.
Last edited by Chubbypuppy on Apr 9, 2021, 11:09:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info