[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
HansaFTW wrote:
Hi guys!

really loving this build!
Have one tiny problem though, how do I mitigate Poison damage here? what item, trick or anything is taking it out, or what am i supposed to do? because i cant use the healing flask cus it drains the hp down, and i get killed by poison everytime, or chaos dmg as i havent sorted out the resistance quite yet

thanks in advance!

Increase your chaos resist. The chaos resist watcher eye is a bit pricey, but well worth it. I have exactly 60% chaos res and I hardly ever notice any incoming chaos damage.
Greetings,

I have found your build guide through the poebuilds.com website and find my self really hyped. I have already scoured every inch of this beauty and props to you, this is one fine creation you made. I just have to play the elementalist version.
Other than flattery though, I bring questions that I just have to ask - Since its release how does this build perform in simulacrums? Are there things you need to watch out for? Any possible reasons that you would not recommend this for simulacrum farming?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by NoaRyiKarOOzo on Mar 7, 2022, 12:49:20 PM
"
NoaRyiKarOOzo wrote:
Greetings,

I have found your build guide through the poebuilds.com website and find my self really hyped. I have already scoured every inch of this beauty and props to you, this is one fine creation you made. I just have to play the elementalist version.
Other than flattery though, I bring questions that I just have to ask - Since its release how does this build perform in simulacrums? Are there things you need to watch out for? Any possible reasons that you would not recommend this for simulacrum farming?

Thanks in advance

In league, we have had multiple people complete simulacrum deathless using Inquisitor. I am not sure any one in league has done it with Elementalist, but I may have missed a post.

The build designer did complete simulacrum recently with Elementalist but that was in standard.

There is no reason you should not be able to do simulacrum with Elementalist but you will need to get close to completing the build since you will need the DPS to get through Kosis in the later waves.
I was using elementalist for a little bit and switched to inquisitor. I found inquisitor was tankier and the DPS from leadership price was a huge increase. I plowed through Elderslayer invitation and just did a Searing Exarch invitation at 95% quant with no deaths.
I'd like to thank this post for allowing me to succeed my ultimatum build in everywhere except raw clear in blighted maps (bossing dps, tankiness, mobility) this is my POB sitting at 14m dps without infernal cry/flasks and over 20m dps with all flasks https://pastebin.com/w1vrWK0q

I might be done this league since I'm 38/40, am Level 100 and the only upgrades I have left are

-+2 Sceptre but that would kneecap my defenses

-Skin of the Loyal with +2 AOE gems and +1 AOE gems double corrupt but that would prob take more corrupts than there are skins of the loyal with the right sockets but this would easily add 4m dps so I'm just casually checking trade everyday and praying

-Belt Enchant for less Curse Effect while on Consecrated Ground (Never really needed it tbh)

-All 21/23 Gems but that's annoying I can't forgive GGG for getting rid of 21/23 gems outside of temple corrupts

-My gloves could have better prefixes so could Aisling and a better Eater of Worlds implicit (Fire Penetration would be the best)

-Divergent Purity of Elements which is like 20 ex for a +100k DPS boost I already have Divergent Purity of Fire

-A perfectly rolled Leadership's Price which is probably 50 ex for another +2% Max Lightning Resistance

-Divergent Determination but that's probably 40 ex for another +200 Armour

-And a Triple Watcher's Eye of course
Last edited by Mumbomination on Mar 7, 2022, 4:18:01 PM
I just added a Divine Blessing-Lifetap-Damage aura (Wrath in my case) to the build and dropped the golems - excellent synergy with the hybrid life/ES! Thank you OddFrequency for the idea. Lasts 10+ seconds, so you can pop it preemptively. And keep in mind, since you are Low Life from the belt, your life flask should be instant recovery on low life, ie instant full health if you happen to activate the aura in a dangerous situation. Highly recommended, if Elementalist you don't need to drop CWDT since you won't run righteous fire under normal circumstances.

Last edited by alphazeta33 on Mar 8, 2022, 12:54:10 AM
I had a blast with tyhis built, but the cluster jewels seem insanely expensive or hard to come by
"
DaBubbler wrote:
I had a blast with tyhis built, but the cluster jewels seem insanely expensive or hard to come by

Glad you enjoy the build!

Maybe try crafting the clusters yourself, for the time being?
Alt spamming should get you atleast 2 out of 3 useful nodes fairly easily :)
Ran a bunch of super juiced T16 100% deli maps with a group today. It's nice being tanky enough that when the dps and aurabot dies you can walk around and grab their loot for them before teleporting out. :-)
"
stoudtlr wrote:
Ran a bunch of super juiced T16 100% deli maps with a group today. It's nice being tanky enough that when the dps and aurabot dies you can walk around and grab their loot for them before teleporting out. :-)

I am closing on on level 98 with my slele mage build but I don't see myself being able to get to level 99/100 with out doing rotas.

Was this a rota you were in and if so could you explain what the etiquette is here in terms of payment and who gets what loot etc...?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info