[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
"
stoudtlr wrote:
Ran a bunch of super juiced T16 100% deli maps with a group today. It's nice being tanky enough that when the dps and aurabot dies you can walk around and grab their loot for them before teleporting out. :-)

I am closing on on level 98 with my slele mage build but I don't see myself being able to get to level 99/100 with out doing rotas.

Was this a rota you were in and if so could you explain what the etiquette is here in terms of payment and who gets what loot etc...?

You can find groups in /global 820 or in the "looking for group" section of TFT. Just look for someone posting "looking for level 90+ tanky xp leechers for T16 100% deli" and then whispered them.

There's no cost, but also no loot with these groups. It's generally a magic find and aura bot duo that fill remaining slots with whatever random player wants to join. You have to have minions off and don't attack since your kills will mess up the quantity bonus the magic find player has.

Really good xp, can hit 200mil+/hr with a good group. As long as you are tanky enough to survive, like this build is, I prefer this over the usual breachstone rotas since it's free.

Just make sure you have a REALLY strict loot filter or you will crash the game. With 5 deli orbs, full sextants, and double or triple beyond there are mobs and loot everywhere.
Last edited by stoudtlr on Mar 13, 2022, 4:22:44 PM
Elderslayers with 75% quant down with the CI guardian version.

https://youtu.be/0anuZQOXyjc
"
stoudtlr wrote:
"
"
stoudtlr wrote:
Ran a bunch of super juiced T16 100% deli maps with a group today. It's nice being tanky enough that when the dps and aurabot dies you can walk around and grab their loot for them before teleporting out. :-)

I am closing on on level 98 with my slele mage build but I don't see myself being able to get to level 99/100 with out doing rotas.

Was this a rota you were in and if so could you explain what the etiquette is here in terms of payment and who gets what loot etc...?

You can find groups in /global 820 or in the "looking for group" section of TFT. Just look for someone posting "looking for level 90+ tanky xp leechers for T16 100% deli" and then whispered them.

There's no cost, but also no loot with these groups. It's generally a magic find and aura bot duo that fill remaining slots with whatever random player wants to join. You have to have minions off and don't attack since your kills will mess up the quantity bonus the magic find player has.

Really good xp, can hit 200mil+/hr with a good group. As long as you are tanky enough to survive, like this build is, I prefer this over the usual breachstone rotas since it's free.

Just make sure you have a REALLY strict loot filter or you will crash the game. With 5 deli orbs, full sextants, and double or triple beyond there are mobs and loot everywhere.

thank you for the info!

I am not sure that works for me though since I am a pure minion build. Sounds like I will just be along for the ride. Not much fun in that....
Hello I am Following this build. I have 1 problem. when I turn on righteous fire my energy shield slowly starts to deplete...but my life doesn't I can sustain RF but why is my energy shield Degening slowly to zero

anyone who can help me with this problem?

-EDIT
I have pious path allocated so I should be getting energy shield recharge?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/ZHSBsBTV
Last edited by Blaized on Mar 13, 2022, 10:06:47 PM
"
Blaized wrote:
Hello I am Following this build. I have 1 problem. when I turn on righteous fire my energy shield slowly starts to deplete...but my life doesn't I can sustain RF but why is my energy shield Degening slowly to zero

anyone who can help me with this problem?

-EDIT
I have pious path allocated so I should be getting energy shield recharge?

You won't be able to support righteous fire for a while. You are only level 65 and your vitality, arrogance and Stone Golem gems are far from leveled.

You also need your pantheons fully leveled up as well.

Try again around level 80 after your gems are 20/20 (get 21/20 if needed) and you have your pantheons set.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 13, 2022, 10:09:23 PM
ok thanks for the fast reply!

ill start gaining those levels now :P
hello, I have a problem with the config in PoB
I cant find " is enemy exposed to fire"

this is my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/vWE1whuL

is there a item I am missing or I'm doing something wrong?
Last edited by Blaized on Mar 14, 2022, 3:07:08 PM
"
Blaized wrote:

this is my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/RzMHESWD

swap your fire penetration gem for awakened fire penetration.

You can also use eldrich currency on your gloves to get it.
"
Blaized wrote:

this is my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/vWE1whuL

POB does not see a source of Fire exposure in your build so it does not offer the option in the config window.

I see you have Awakened Fire Penetration already, which at level 5 gives Fire Exposure but you only have it at level 1 right now.

The armor gives +2 the level of Awakened Fire Pen, so all you need to do is get this to level 3 and you will have your exposure and you will then see the config item show up in the config window. You can test this yourself in your current POB and see the config window change when you increase the level of Awakened Fire PEN to level 3.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 14, 2022, 3:31:12 PM
I am currently trying to push this build over 20m sirus DPS. but I'm having trouble min-maxing the build.. I have no idea what to invest into next or what to upgrade for more DPS, I have bought a skin of the lords simple robe with pain attunement to save passive tree points. I have invested those points into more damage. if anyone has any idea on how I can achieve over 20m sirus please let me know.

My Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/WkJXCArG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info