[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

This build is actually pretty cheap considering how well it performs. I guess play it while you still can!!

I've been farming a lot simulacrum with this build lately. It's SUPER easy even in wave 30, have not died in simulacrum so far! but as asceticPOE said, reduced ailment effect on monsters modifier fucks our dmg so it takes like 3 times longer to kill kosis. same as monster fire resistance (which is usually 55-60%!).
Hi
can i play this build with 1 or 2 buttons (left/right klick)
The Inquisitor
THX
"
Witches75 wrote:
Hi
can i play this build with 1 or 2 buttons (left/right klick)
The Inquisitor
THX

I'm playing it only with one hand, left/centre/right button, can do simulacrum 30 waves.
I'm tempted to try this build, but was wondering, what budget do you think you need on an elementalist to be able to do simu 30? Thanks :)
Did the feared which was incredibly easy:

https://youtu.be/JvDKQd82WFA
"
Dudekroc wrote:
I'm tempted to try this build, but was wondering, what budget do you think you need on an elementalist to be able to do simu 30? Thanks :)

I may have missed it but I don't think I have seen anyone in league do that yet with elementalist in thread. The build owner Claeysken was able to do it but that was in standard and the prices are much different.

A lot will depend on whether you will need an enlighten 4 to complete it as that is 20ex alone.

I would guess if you want to complete the build, you are probably looking at 40-60ex before real min maxing starts.

There is a HUGE jump from doing scarab juiced T16's to doing wave 25+ of Simulacrum. You can do the former for probably 10-15 ex but doing the latter will cost more.

Hopefully some one who has completed Simulacrum as Elementalist will chime in with better info. Most of us who completed Simulacrum were running Inquisitor I think.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 3, 2022, 6:34:13 PM
"
8r3nt wrote:

Fantastic! I don't know if Claey in in thread much at all but if he is, I hope he posts some of your vids in the first post. This vid combined with the "look at me tank everything" vids really show the power of this build.

Great work!
"
"
8r3nt wrote:

Fantastic! I don't know if Claey in in thread much at all but if he is, I hope he posts some of your vids in the first post. This vid combined with the "look at me tank everything" vids really show the power of this build.

Great work!

I am almost done with this build. Farmed enough currency to start my next build. but before that I wanna try tanking a few other things and also want to try a pure dps setup to see how far i can push the damage (lose bastion of hope jewels and asenath and go back to glancing blow). I will compile some videos in one last post when I'm done.
Thanks to the guys who helped me in this thread, especially Andy. I've pretty much beat everything deathless including simu 30. You do have to dodge some stuff here and there but can face tank 99% of stuff lol. Amazing the new content/bosses I was able to beat with this build.

Now I've Just been farming T16 super juice maps with my Deaths Oath character then switching to this character for any bosses. Been a great fast combo.
"
Bowhuntr11 wrote:
Thanks to the guys who helped me in this thread, especially Andy. I've pretty much beat everything deathless including simu 30. You do have to dodge some stuff here and there but can face tank 99% of stuff lol. Amazing the new content/bosses I was able to beat with this build.

Now I've Just been farming T16 super juice maps with my Deaths Oath character then switching to this character for any bosses. Been a great fast combo.

sweet!

I am very happy this all worked out for you. We were very lucky with the buffs this league as well as all of the creative people who helped figure out the various versions that we benefited from.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info