[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
8r3nt wrote:
"
OddFrequency wrote:

I've finally figured out what to run instead of Cwdt+Woc :) With a few adjustments on my tree (Reduced mana cost nodes + Reduced life cost mastery) + Vitality, I can comfortably cast Zealotry at about 1500 life costs. Big DPS upgrade!

Glad that works for you! I was doing the same but 1500 life is not nothing even with inquisitor regen so gotta use with caution. also there is a cast animation and it interrupts channeling which makes it cluncky so it didnt work for me.

did you try Anger instead of zealotry? might give you more damage.

I'm currently running a Zealotry: Cast speed Watcher's eye so zealotry gives me more DPS than Anger. 1500 life cost while mapping and doing regular bosses feels fine with my regen and life leeched from Cerberus Limb and my gloves implicit, haven't tried it for any big boss though. Also, the buff does last for a decent 12s so I don't have to cast it too often either.
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
I got my inquisitor up and running, but can't fit in the HOA without enlightened. I can afford it but not sure if I want to go all in. Spent only a few X so far. Feels strong, doing T16 already at level 77.

It's a pain balancing resists and stats to get leadership online.

One thing though is what all the triggering of CWDT reckoning/curse my mana sometimes get drained to 0, which then turns off RF. I know Andy has a curse on hit ring but how are others handling this? Enduring mana flask and damage taken recovered as mana can't keep up some times.

What level is your CWDT setup? I actually had some luck raising my CWDT level so it procs less often - it has no CD, so with all the hits we take it can trigger way too much.
I will never again complain about how much this build costs :)

In my current money sink (Skele Mages), I am already into the build for over 200ex and I just did a quick count of how much it will cost to finish the build and I am looking at 150ex more (to get 3 awakened skill gems and 2 clusters)!!

Holy hell, sometimes it pays to play an off meta build like ours even if so few of us know how good it is :)
Cleared 30 waves simul 2 times like it was nothing. Since we depend so much on non-damaging ailment effect, we get fucked hard by less non-damaging ailment effect mod. Using frost shield could alleviate that a bit.

I'm surprised how hard this build's offense got carried by leadership's price. Before this I tried to mess around with omniscience amulet with the value of around 1.1k, the damage is not even comparable to leadership's price. I'm doing like 2 times more damage with this dumb amulet. I guess if I wanna go omniscience, I'm gonna need brittle from other sources and a bit more attributes which is fucking expensive because everyone is doing it.

This thing (or just brittle conflux) is going DOWN next league. I'm sad.
Last edited by AsceticPOE on Mar 2, 2022, 4:51:26 AM
"
AsceticPOE wrote:
Cleared 30 waves simul 2 times like it was nothing. Since we depend so much on non-damaging ailment effect, we get fucked hard by less non-damaging ailment effect mod. Using frost shield could alleviate that a bit.

I'm surprised how hard this build's offense got carried by leadership's price. Before this I tried to mess around with omniscience amulet with the value of around 1.1k, the damage is not even comparable to leadership's price. I'm doing like 2 times more damage with this dumb amulet. I guess if I wanna go omniscience, I'm gonna need brittle from other sources and a bit more attributes which is fucking expensive because everyone is doing it.

This thing (or just brittle conflux) is going DOWN next league. I'm sad.

You could be right unfortunately since this league all the lightning strike players have realized how good it is. Leadership's Price is only being used by 1% of players, but The Interrogation jewel that also gives the alt ailments is currently used by 10% of all on poe.ninja. the brittle effect has got a ton of attention from the streamers this league.
How up to date is the first page chart? I have a str stack Ice crash inquisitor I picked up as my main after abandoning my incinerate elementalist. Worth switching to level up another inquis or is elementalist good enough to gear up for incinerate?
Last edited by shortbusstar on Mar 2, 2022, 11:19:15 AM
"
stoudtlr wrote:
the brittle effect has got a ton of attention from the streamers this league.

I think Kobe(?) had a video where he listed a bunch of things that should be nerfed, and brittle is one of them. I agree, it's just too good because it lets you cap crit chance with very little investment. Leadership stat balancing is annoying but it gives sap and scorched too, both very strong (maybe too strong) in their own right.

Honestly I think Aegis Aurora is getting too much attention too. I was surprised it wasn't nerfed a bit this league, since it basically allows infinite recovery.
"
shortbusstar wrote:
How up to date is the first page chart? I have a str stack Ice crash inquisitor I picked up as my main after abandoning my incinerate elementalist. Worth switching to level up another inquis or is elementalist good enough to gear up for incinerate?

I think Claey is missing the last POB for Inquisitor but there is very little change between the level 95 posted and the level 97 POB I left in the thread a while back.

All versions are excellent this league. Just look at the table on the first page and choose the style of play you like the best.
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
"
stoudtlr wrote:
the brittle effect has got a ton of attention from the streamers this league.

I think Kobe(?) had a video where he listed a bunch of things that should be nerfed, and brittle is one of them. I agree, it's just too good because it lets you cap crit chance with very little investment. Leadership stat balancing is annoying but it gives sap and scorched too, both very strong (maybe too strong) in their own right.

Honestly I think Aegis Aurora is getting too much attention too. I was surprised it wasn't nerfed a bit this league, since it basically allows infinite recovery.

The Shield, Determination, Brittle, and Dead Reckoning all have to be on the table for getting nerfed, although we said similar things after 3.16 and some of them survived the nerf bat.

I think GGG is trying to distance itself for the disaster that was 3.15 in terms of every one hating the nerfs. As a result of that, we have gotten nothing but buffs the last 2 leagues.

It will be interesting to see if GGG is ready to go back into the nerf business again.
"
shortbusstar wrote:

I recommend the elementalist for everyone playing this build for the first time. I've played it multiple times, and it's hard to balance stats and whatnot for the inquisitor. Elementalist is plenty tanky and enough DPS for all game content, easier to gear with lots of QOL.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info