Getting Started with Heraldry Guardian under 30ex

"
raychin1 wrote:
In terms of clear speed, which is better chain or fork

EK = Chain

Spark = Fork
Hey guys could anyone check my gear and show me the next direction to go ? Have around 2 ex for now but the grind is there so I want to set up some objectives ! :)
What is the best way to craft cobalt jewels ?

Single or Double resonator with Dense Fossils ?
Last edited by Valant on May 19, 2020, 2:43:05 AM
Your thoughts on Cold to fire instead of Inspiration?
"
OblikZ wrote:
Hey guys could anyone check my gear and show me the next direction to go ? Have around 2 ex for now but the grind is there so I want to set up some objectives ! :)

Best upgrades for damage would be a phys to lightning conversion wrath mod on the watcher's eye, a bottled faith, and a +2 to projectile gems corruption on the shavs.

Best way to increase your tankiness is by increasing your energy shield pool. The belt and boots could be upgraded to provide more base ES. Alternatively, you can aim for some good mana reservation jewels (%es with either int or cast speed) and then swap over to a rare hubris circlet with the a 50% aura reservation enchant. Do note that whichever aura you get the enchant for should be reserved on the level 21 blood maagic, not the prism guardian blood magic. Unnatural instinct at the jewel socket near pain attunement is also nice.
"
Valant wrote:
What is the best way to craft cobalt jewels ?

Single or Double resonator with Dense Fossils ?

Probably single, but I haven't tested much fossil crafting for the jewels. I usually chaos spam until I hit the % maximum energy shield mod.
"
raychin1 wrote:
Your thoughts on Cold to fire instead of Inspiration?

I'd say inspiration, because the % more elemental damage benefit it provides is multiplied twice due to the fact that we are converting lightning to cold damage. So the 35% more elemental damage from inspiration support is more like 70% more cold damage.
How is the belt supposed to work? I'm not getting it.

With a 29/22 bated breath, sitting at 7051 ES and 1771 ES recharge.

I tried this thing with a 8% ES and +8 int jewel in it, and I ended up with only: 7120 ES and 1788 ES recharge.

Is 70 ES really worth the upgrade? You might say ya but you got an extra damage stat + corruption from belt jewel, but I also lost 10% dmg from bated, so really I only gained the corruption.

Is the rare belt only an upgrade with a near perfect 15ex+ one then? or somehow getting a bunch of str on it so you don't need any on jewels to remove the +30 node or get any on rings? or if desperate for a mana reserve jewel slot?
I'm planning to switch over to this build. Since I'm 95 and will have 5 more passive skills, and I'm rather concerned about chaos resistance, I'm planning to use 5 jewels with chaos resistance + energy shield (either % or +). Does this make any sense, or are there better use of the 5 passives?

Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by woefulwabbit on May 20, 2020, 1:00:08 AM
"
woefulwabbit wrote:
I'm planning to switch over to this build. Since I'm 95 and will have 5 more passive skills, and I'm rather concerned about chaos resistance, I'm planning to use 5 jewels with chaos resistance + energy shield (either % or +). Does this make any sense, or are there better use of the 5 passives?

Thanks for the guide!

Play around on pob. At level 95, you can probably just use Chayula's amulet + amethyst flask with a few chaos res rolls on your cobalt jewels and cluster jewels, you can get max chaos res pretty easily. With more levels, you could later switch to a rare amulet with Vitality/ES%/mana res, and use the extra skill points on a chaos res small cluster jewel - you might not cap chaos res with this second option, but you would have enough to not worry about it.
Last edited by BrettLee on May 20, 2020, 6:57:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info