[3.12] bOOgy's Kinetic Blast Wander (Assassin) - ZOOMING T16s on a budget

apologies i didnt know they were hidden and not sure how to show em..

still waiting for remove phys in farm for the wand

3.2k hp and 1k shield atm

found the show character tab so it should be available.. any input would greatly help :)..
Last edited by demosai00 on Jul 8, 2020, 8:16:34 AM
Hey boogywc,

thanks for the build mate. I have so much fun with it, need to max out some stuff though.

What would be the next best upgrade for me? Thanks in advance.
Loving this build so far, I'm using your block tree and I'm trying to figure out what my next upgrade should be. Any ideas? I'm getting onslaught from boots because I didn't find Herald of Thunder consistent enough, and I'm using Blood Rage and my amulet to generate frenzy (and endurance) charges. I chose to use Esh's Mirror because I didn't like the Zealot's Oath on Zeel's, and I get quite a bit of damage out of it. Right now I'm working on remove/add cold for my ring (get rid of the %cold damage and replace it with a resist, and then craft on %lightning damage or something else, not sure yet) and remove/add caster for my wand, trying to hit t1 spell damage.

I switch to Rumi's in any map that doesn't have curses, and into bisco's for blasting delve or easy maps. I think there might be some upgrade for gloves? Something with Essence of Horror and an elder base, but I lose a TON of flat damage that way, so I'm not sure.
Last edited by nova_a on Jul 9, 2020, 12:17:40 AM
@demosai00: I wouldnt bother crafting on that wand, just essence craft one first like i described in the guide and then harvest craft the bad rolls into better rolls ;)

@Dracordia: happy to hear that :D

@4EstGump: The Chest Base looks terrible, not gonna lie :D . Otherwise just "better" stuff. Maybe crit multi on amulet.

@nova_a: Arent you destroying your Energy shield completely with the bloodrage? I thought that would be counterproductive, but i have not played a version like this so I can't tell for sure.
As long as I'm killing things, the leech greatly overpowers the blood rage; most map zooming follows this rule. In maps with %less life/ES recovery rate, I don't use blood rage, and i still sometimes have frenzy charges from my amulet.

Hit this wand recently, i'm thinking if flat cold craft is good or better craft ele pen on it?
@nova_a: ay ok. seems reasonable. Not sure if I would run it like that, but i can see its usefulness :D

@DagonQQ: Thats what you want to look up in PoB. Load your character in, configure your settings like Power charges, Shaper dmg, etc. and then edit your weapon there. (ele penetration > cold dmg by ~2.5%, i checked it with your char).
"
tangosmango wrote:
"
sHiZo_0 wrote:
AOE is rly no prob, helmet enchant helps aswell, thundefist corrption too.

would you change sth?

sick gloves. did you do it yourself or buy?

bought 5 of them to corrupt em, first try

"
boogywc wrote:
@sHiZo_0: Craft better affixes on flasks, craft quality on every flask, Divine the inpulsa for better rolls, Bless orb the jewelry, add a mod with harvest to topaz ring, get critical strike chance on weapon and remove the phys dmg. Just to give you a start ;)

@Antonin1337: Looking good :D Have you tested if added flat cold dmg gets beaten by 10% ele res penetration? I'm too lazy to put it into pob :D

how to remove phys?
Last edited by sHiZo_0 on Jul 10, 2020, 6:01:52 AM
"
boogywc wrote:
"
Daxll wrote:
I'm really enjoy your build. Love this survivability with energy leech. But i'm still lack of damage. Can u tell me, what should I upgrade in my Assassin? (if u could check my profile)

Thanks!

First of all fix your flasks ;) (there is a video linked under "gear")

Look at the Gear part on the first page and compare your rare items to mine and try to get similar or better stuff there.

And than look for cheap trades, you should get decent rolls without too much investment.

Your Body Armour is not great, but all things considered, your other rare items are probably worse. Fix those items first, then body armour.

I've tried to fit your requirements. :D
I really appreciate your job.
Any suggestion right now? :P
Still lack of dmg on bosses.

I think about enchant on helmet and corrupt on gloves.
Maybe any changes in clusters?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info