[3.12] bOOgy's Kinetic Blast Wander (Assassin) - ZOOMING T16s on a budget

Spoiler

I made some changes. Worked on my wand and boots a bit and ended up switching out of spellslinger for wrath. Wrath gave me like 250-300k DPS. Still need a power siphon enchant on my helmet.

Still dumping alts and harvest crafts into this chest piece (not the one I'm wearing lol) and but still no explode mod :(.

I might switch to Impulsa just so I can run something other than HoI. Maybe Flesh and Stone for the blind, or HoT for some extra added lightning.

With flasks up I'm sitting at 1.8m DPS so single target is feeling a bit better, and once I get the helm enchant it'll be even better.

POB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/MeDFG1iE

Edit: I GOT THE EXPLODE CHEST FINALLY
Last edited by Saf3tyhazard on Jul 11, 2020, 11:19:23 AM
Spoiler

I did some minor changes to gear and skill tree, and the build is feeling awesone!
I'm able to carry 3 people t16 maps only struggling in some bosses with a ton of resist mods.
I still need to craft the wand and shield and change the jewelry, but got no problem whatsoever in solo play
I am playing with aurabot and now that I got onslaught jewel, thinking about going for Herald of Ash or Herald of Ice in addition for Herald of Thunder, which one would be better for this build?
@4EstGump: look at gem setup - Alternative Mana Reservation in guide.

@auaandre1: looks solid <3

@sHiZo_0: Harvest seeds to remove phys

@Daxll: Just better stuff like i describe in the guide. your weapon has no attack speed and no crit. Also bubbling/seething life flask helps a lot. I'm not a big fan of corrupted items, there are a lot of other ways to optimize your stuff.

I'm wondering, how about Crown of the Tyrant instead of Crown of the inward eye? We lose transfigurations for 4x added lightning damage and -all res to enemy. Would it be worth?

Hey got these two wands, any ideas on which one to work on crafting and how? i could remove the fire and cold mods with harvest on the second one and maybe multi mod? or is the other ones tier 2 spell damage more worth?
"
Whattodo1 wrote:

Hey got these two wands, any ideas on which one to work on crafting and how? i could remove the fire and cold mods with harvest on the second one and maybe multi mod? or is the other ones tier 2 spell damage more worth?

What I would do is upload them both to POB and craft on them there. You can add and remove mods there to see how it'll affect your DPS. My money is on the big spell damage roll though.
"
I'm wondering, how about Crown of the Tyrant instead of Crown of the inward eye? We lose transfigurations for 4x added lightning damage and -all res to enemy. Would it be worth?

Probably not, as this item can only roll 1 socket, and we're utilizing all of our available sockets in this build. You would have to drop a lot of valuable skills to run this. Play around with it in POB though and see for yourself.
Last edited by Saf3tyhazard on Jul 12, 2020, 11:09:54 AM
Any particular reason we are using Enegy Leech instead of Elemental Focus (Awakened Elemental Focus). PoB tells me that we are leechcapped but not sure if i understand it correctly. As much as i see, energy leech gives us more dmg than elemental focus but only when full ES, but during Sirius it is not full all the time atleast for me :D But if we manage to get to full ES then energy leech is indeed better.. I think i already got the answer to my question during typing :D
Last edited by 4EstGump on Jul 13, 2020, 5:53:50 PM
@DagonQQ: well, put in in PoB and see if you get more dmg with it. Is it worth it? I would say the sirus helm is way cheaper and therefore its not worth it. But if you have an Aul helm you could try it out.

@Whattodo1: Try to experiment with Path of Building with it. That is the best way to check, Saf3tyhazard is right.
"Dire Needle" looks way better to me though.

@4EstGump: Naa, you are misunderstanding several things. My PoB doesnt tell me that I leech ES without the Gem. Also, when using energy leech support, read what it says in the describtion. There are two states for increased dmg. X% more dmg while at full ES, and Y% more dmg when leeching ES. If you want to see how much dmg you do in PoB, you have to check either "FULL ES" or "Leeching ES". If you mark both you do more dmg then EleFocus, but that would be dumb as it is impossible.
Hello,
I'm loving your build expecially while i'm playing with friends aura bot. But i have a simple question. What would be the best build for a wand, like total high end one. Im curently new to a crafting and trying to came up with something my self. I would love to make wand with up to 3 crafted mods like Saf3tyhazard and drop a spellspinger. I came up with idea of a wand with Add ligthing and annd lighting with light pene(crusader) + as + those crafted mods and i don't know if it's gonna work that well.
Last edited by PisiontGroszy on Jul 23, 2020, 5:34:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info