[3.12] bOOgy's Kinetic Blast Wander (Assassin) - ZOOMING T16s on a budget

"
tangosmango wrote:
I'm level 47 and following your build pretty precisely. I'm having a lot of mana issues. Two cases and I'm oom. KB costs about 45mana and I have 158 after reservation. Does it get better or am I missing something?

Use a mana flask during leveling? ;)

@Crone: Chestpiece and maybe some tweaks at the flasks. I linked my flask guide here several times xD. After that maybe Helmet enchant, better weapon. Amulet with crit multi.

@safetyhazard <3 ty
"
boogywc wrote:
"
tangosmango wrote:
I'm level 47 and following your build pretty precisely. I'm having a lot of mana issues. Two cases and I'm oom. KB costs about 45mana and I have 158 after reservation. Does it get better or am I missing something?

Use a mana flask during leveling? ;)

@Crone: Chestpiece and maybe some tweaks at the flasks. I linked my flask guide here several times xD. After that maybe Helmet enchant, better weapon. Amulet with crit multi.

@safetyhazard <3 ty

Yeah, that's what I'm doing!

It's a really fun build. Awesome work.

Your video guide is very thorough too!

edit: does Dying sun affect any of our skills? I tried to verify on POB but turning it on and off doesn't seem to change any damage for KB or even PS
Last edited by tangosmango on Jul 4, 2020, 3:25:04 AM
"
tangosmango wrote:

edit: does Dying sun affect any of our skills? I tried to verify on POB but turning it on and off doesn't seem to change any damage for KB or even PS

Your homework for today: Read the descriptions of the Kinetic Blast and Power Siphon Gems from top to bottom and read the effect of Dying Sun.
Take this as a general lesson. ;)
Last edited by boogywc on Jul 4, 2020, 5:26:56 AM
I'm really enjoy your build. Love this survivability with energy leech. But i'm still lack of damage. Can u tell me, what should I upgrade in my Assassin? (if u could check my profile)

Thanks!
"
Daxll wrote:
I'm really enjoy your build. Love this survivability with energy leech. But i'm still lack of damage. Can u tell me, what should I upgrade in my Assassin? (if u could check my profile)

Thanks!

First of all fix your flasks ;) (there is a video linked under "gear")

Look at the Gear part on the first page and compare your rare items to mine and try to get similar or better stuff there.

And than look for cheap trades, you should get decent rolls without too much investment.

Your Body Armour is not great, but all things considered, your other rare items are probably worse. Fix those items first, then body armour.
Hi there,

I'm trying out your build and i was wondering how can you deal with the no regen thing with your labs or trials. I'm really having a hard time doing it. In the maps i had no problem but this thing really annoys me.

I'll appreciate your comments.

Have a nice day :)
Hey, I was wondering if I could get some tips. Been playing this build and got it to level 90 without much issue. However now that I'm pushing into red maps it seems like I'm dying every other map. Would someone mind looking over my POB and let me know if there's something I did horribly wrong?

I tried to full life route, but something just felt missing without the block. I think I lost ~400 life by unspeccing the scion life wheel and reallocating to block/spell block. I didn't think it would matter much since I still have 2100 ES. Leech doesn't seem to do much for me in single target fights though, which is where I struggle the most.

My damage is okay, but some bosses even in t11 seem like they take all day to kill which would be fine if they didn't hit so hard.

My chest piece is garbo, I'm still in the process of trying to craft my explode mod chest. It's been painful so far and I haven't had any luck after a few days of spamming harvest crafts, jagged fossils, and alts. Once I get that, I think I might drop the herald, craft a trigger socketed spells on the wand, drop the spell slinger too, and use the extra mana reserve for some more damage (wrath or something?)

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/iXYCqiD8

Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Nice build btw.

Edit: switched from block and put together some cluster jewels, gonna see how that works out. updated the pob
Last edited by Saf3tyhazard on Jul 5, 2020, 1:04:34 PM
Hey, i am wondering if our life regen should be 0 (really annoying on caustic ground)?
"
Hey, i am wondering if our life regen should be 0 (really annoying on caustic ground)?

If you're using Zeel's Amplifier it gives you "Zealot's Oath if you haven't been hit recently" so most of the time you won't have any life regen but es regen instead.
whats the better choice, physical or lightning explosion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info