[3.12] bOOgy's Kinetic Blast Wander (Assassin) - ZOOMING T16s on a budget

What you think about a double Void Battery or Shimmeron on this build ? As it relay alot on power charges ?

And on ascendency why would you go Opportunistic instead of Ambush and Assassinate

Sorry i'm still a bit noob but on paper Ambush and Assassinate looks way more strong no ?
Last edited by OGFire on Jun 26, 2020, 10:59:10 PM
"
OGFire wrote:
What you think about a double Void Battery or Shimmeron on this build ? As it relay alot on power charges ?

And on ascendency why would you go Opportunistic instead of Ambush and Assassinate

Sorry i'm still a bit noob but on paper Ambush and Assassinate looks way more strong no ?

We are doing attacks with wands. And you need some flat elemental dmg for these attacks. Read Weapon craft advice in first thread and compare stats to any other weapon you would consider ;)

i prefer opportunistic because of movement speed, dmg reduction against tough enemies. And we already have Culling Strike with Power Siphon. Also Crit chance is already through the roof.
Last edited by boogywc on Jun 27, 2020, 6:53:57 AM
"
boogywc wrote:
"
OGFire wrote:

We are doing attacks with wands. And you need some flat elemental dmg for these attacks. Read Weapon craft advice in first thread and compare stats to any other weapon you would consider ;)

i prefer opportunistic because of movement speed, dmg reduction against tough enemies. And we already have Culling Strike with Power Siphon. Also Crit chance is already through the roof.

Alright thanks alot for the reply i'm currently having alot of fun with this build !

Really enjoying this build so far got to maps not long ago, was making wands and I made this should I craft another and sell this one or is it of use?

Edit :

So I just made this one now worth trying to get another with higher attack speed?
Last edited by Yasamatsu on Jun 27, 2020, 8:38:56 AM
"
OGFire wrote:

Alright thanks alot for the reply i'm currently having alot of fun with this build !

happy to hear that <3

"
Yasamatsu wrote:

Really enjoying this build so far got to maps not long ago, was making wands and I made this should I craft another and sell this one or is it of use?

Edit :

So I just made this one now worth trying to get another with higher attack speed?

You should load your character in Path of Building and setup everything there in the configuration (shaper guardian boss, Power Charges, etc.)
Then you go ingame, and if you hover over any item, press CTRL-C and return to PoB. you go to items of your char and press CTRL-V and it will copy your item from ingame into PoB. And then you can compare a lot easier. Also good for testing "optimal" crafts on items.

Last edited by boogywc on Jun 27, 2020, 2:12:46 PM
thanks a lot for the build. I just hit level 70. Took me 2 days to go through the story.

Nevertheless, i have a few questions, since i'm really not a guy that understand well the game ^^'

I see that the belt makes us leech es and stop regen it. Why do we need that ? I mean, we alreday have es leech from support gem. What is the real plus with this belt ?
The shield turns our life regen into es regen (from time to time). Which is 0 because of the belt. So is the shield used only for the other stats ? Is a life/resist/high spell damage shield better ?

Last question, i fully geared myself (cost me less than 200c without the chest), do you see any mistake :

Hello,

very nice build until you get to the endgame.
It indeed blasts through t16 maps with ease until you face juicy map bosses, elder guardians, kosis, uber elder, sometimes sirus etc..

some mechanics are just not dodgeable and I feel like this build would need some more sort of defense to survive. (or 4 times the damage to "oneshot" the enemies)

I'm currently on lvl 92 and without skipping hard content I don't see me progressing any further.

This is my gear:

"
Goldberg21 wrote:
thanks a lot for the build. I just hit level 70. Took me 2 days to go through the story.

Nevertheless, i have a few questions, since i'm really not a guy that understand well the game ^^'

I see that the belt makes us leech es and stop regen it. Why do we need that ? I mean, we alreday have es leech from support gem. What is the real plus with this belt ?
The shield turns our life regen into es regen (from time to time). Which is 0 because of the belt. So is the shield used only for the other stats ? Is a life/resist/high spell damage shield better ?

Last question, i fully geared myself (cost me less than 200c without the chest), do you see any mistake

The big plus with the belt is "overleech", that means you continue to leech life even though you are not attacking anymore. That makes it very safe and is a big reason that so many chars on HC run around with it. ES starts at zero, but after you start leeching it will activate and charge to full.

Your equip looks solid, the only thing I really dont like is your flasks ^^ I can highly recommend watching my video about Flask crafting. Especially for life flask (!) ;)

@ChunLiPOV <3 thx for saying hi on stream.
Last edited by boogywc on Jun 28, 2020, 11:52:44 AM
Ty for the answer.

If you could give me some info on the cluster part, i would love it.
Like which mods i should aim, in order of priority on each type of cluster jewel ?

I see you have 2 jewel socket in your endgame tree but you use only one. Is it because we can't have better things that what we get in the regular tree with those points ?

ps : is flat lightning damage on ring better than wed for the craft or does it depends on the rest of the gear and we can't say before trying ?
Last edited by Goldberg21 on Jun 28, 2020, 12:08:47 PM
"
Goldberg21 wrote:
Ty for the answer.

If you could give me some info on the cluster part, i would love it.
Like which mods i should aim, in order of priority on each type of cluster jewel ?

I see you have 2 jewel socket in your endgame tree but you use only one. Is it because we can't have better things that what we get in the regular tree with those points ?

ps : is flat lightning damage on ring better than wed for the craft or does it depends on the rest of the gear and we can't say before trying ?

Hmm, at first my intention with my cluster jewel setup was to compliment my original Inpulsa Setup with more shock effect and have another option for more survivability through the small cluster jewel.
Mana leech on the cluster jewel is pretty neat, but not necessary, you could also pick up "mind drinker" on the tree and skip the cluster jewel altogether. This is pretty much open for personal taste. You could invest into more jewel sockets in the tree, go towards Constitution (Scion Life wheel), more power charges, etc. Its not an OVERWHELMING argument either way.
Try it out yourself, this is not the make or break part of the build. If you die too much, go more defense. If you want more damage, go more offensive.

@Ring choice: you got it, it depends on rest of equipment. Load your items into Pob and compare dmg there.

<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info