[3.12] bOOgy's Kinetic Blast Wander (Assassin) - ZOOMING T16s on a budget

Hey! Having a blast with the build, so far lvl 87 and no issues with a 6l inpulsa's and mediocre wand, boss dps is good even without the helmet enchant.

I have a question, what about getting an explody wand instead of explody chest? it would open up a way to get more defense and maybe even extra frenzy/power charges assuming explosion wand an chest interact the same way
"
Skua99 wrote:

The first thing I did was upgraded my flasks which gave me a noticeable improvement.

You're welcome ;)

That Quote should be pinned in every character guide :D I might use this if i write another one xD
Flasks are the most overlooked items for the majority of people.

which brings me to

@jhuzen :D Your char looks great, but please do the flasks :D
If you have a 6-link inpulsa, i wouldnt care about any explosion mods.
You could technically get an hunter / shaper amulet that grants you charges on kill. Someone in this thread had that idea and i really liked it.
Originally i wanted to test the interaction of the phys explosions with herald of ash+ support gems, and my chest rolled so well that i kept it. But it made the game so laggy/desync, that i dropped the herald of ash :D

The Wand craft is the most annoying part of this build, having to deal with an explosion base is just overkill imo. Technically doable, and if you are really into it, sure.

I think if you want to really push this into an expensive build, you might be better of with an int stacking CI wander, but thats completely different from my guide here.

Last edited by boogywc on Oct 24, 2020, 12:50:51 PM
"
Your char looks great, but please do the flasks :D
If you have a 6-link inpulsa, i wouldnt care about any explosion mods.
You could technically get an hunter / shaper amulet that grants you charges on kill. Someone in this thread had that idea and i really liked it.
Originally i wanted to test the interaction of the phys explosions with herald of ash+ support gems, and my chest rolled so well that i kept it. But it made the game so laggy/desync, that i dropped the herald of ash :D

The Wand craft is the most annoying part of this build, having to deal with an explosion base is just overkill imo. Technically doable, and if you are really into it, sure.

I think if you want to really push this into an expensive build, you might be better of with an int stacking CI wander, but thats completely different from my guide here.

Thanks for the tips, I asked about the wand because there is a streamer offering one for pretty cheap to fragment, problem is the wand would probably roll like shit but i'd have the explosion mode on it, opening up the chest piece for more defense/utility and i could re craft it when I get more currency, would the explosion mod be an improvement over inpulsa? If so I might give it a shot and post the results.

Yeah i played around a bit with hoa and neither the server nor my pc handled it very well so I went back to hot
Hey, I'm not sure if you've been asked this before, but how do you feel about using Esh's Mirror as opposed to Zeel's Amplifier? In my experience it helps shore up clear times very nicely

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info