[3.12] bOOgy's Kinetic Blast Wander (Assassin) - ZOOMING T16s on a budget

Hello,

I'm not sure what the issue is but im using an up to date POB and i try to put in your pastebin and i get this error...

"
BluEyedDemon wrote:
Hello,

I'm not sure what the issue is but im using an up to date POB and i try to put in your pastebin and i get this error...

"
boogywc wrote:

Gear:
I highly recommend using Path of Building Community Fork.
There is an endgame gear set and an extra leveling gear set.
The passive tree in PoB has 2 extra versions for leveling to Endgame.

[EDIT]Added League Start Caster Leveling to Maps in PoB

https://pastebin.com/pT6m933z

You can find the latest Version of "Path of Building Community Fork" here.
Trying this out. Act 6 so far and having fun. Some mana issues but I blame that on a 6L so early.

/edit
Thief's Torment fixed the mana problem. :)
Last edited by a0TheVE on Sep 29, 2020, 1:10:18 AM
Playing this build but have a really hard times again bosses. The single target dps is very bad. Any ideas?
"
Japan wrote:
Playing this build but have a really hard times again bosses. The single target dps is very bad. Any ideas?

You have your characters hidden, so no idea. You dont give me much to work with here. compare it to my setup.
Hello
Is there any kind of budget wand?
Or just take less mods?
Sry im noob!
Last edited by Cyterizz on Sep 29, 2020, 8:04:21 PM
I've played a few wander in the past but this is my first assassin. I always loved the S-tier clear speed of wanders and the explosions of Kinetic Blast. But I also always hated the bad single target & survivability. The single target gets better if you dump an absurd amount of currency into the build but the survivability will never feel really good in my experience.

I'm only lvl 78 so far but I'm already rushing through T16's with Kinetic Blast. The clear speed is truly amazing.

This is even more amazing considering my low investment ( < 3ex ), low level and my gems with lacking levels & quality.

"

Sadly, single target is very very lackluster so far. Of course this is no surprise, since my char isn't finished yet, but accounting to OPs videos of killing bosses the single target will never be good.

The survivability isn't great either. And I doubt it will increase drastically with more levels because the build is lacking multiple layers of defense as far as I understand the build. Please correct me if I'm wrong but the only layer of defense is leech & overleech mechanic. I think the build needs more layers of defense such as damage mitigation, high evasion or dodge. I'll have to say more about this once I start farming fully juiced T16's.

tldr: S-tier clear speed with low investment but D-tier single target & survivability.
"
boogywc wrote:
"
Japan wrote:

You have your characters hidden, so no idea. You dont give me much to work with here. compare it to my setup.

It's open now. Don't mention the low res i play with a friend, he is an aura bot.

Ok, so other people mention the very bad single target dps too. What can help the build to puah that? The clear speed is very very good for budget but the bosses are horrible
Last edited by Japan on Sep 30, 2020, 11:07:12 AM
"
Japan wrote:

It's open now. Don't mention the low res i play with a friend, he is an aura bot.

Ok, so other people mention the very bad single target dps too. What can help the build to puah that? The clear speed is very very good for budget but the bosses are horrible

Better weapon is very important, look at the weapon crafting section in the mainpost.

Also 6-link Power siphon and then maybe Power Siphon head enchant for more projectiles. Gem Quality and level, too.
Last edited by boogywc on Sep 30, 2020, 3:56:01 PM
I assume the explode chest is mostly only helpful for pack killing? Would there be a preferable alternative chest that would provide a good defensive layer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info