[3.12] bOOgy's Kinetic Blast Wander (Assassin) - ZOOMING T16s on a budget

"
a0TheVE wrote:
I assume the explode chest is mostly only helpful for pack killing? Would there be a preferable alternative chest that would provide a good defensive layer?

There is no magic armour that makes this assassin into a Sirus-beam tanking boss killer.
That takes more than one body armor.

"
boogywc wrote:
"
a0TheVE wrote:
I assume the explode chest is mostly only helpful for pack killing? Would there be a preferable alternative chest that would provide a good defensive layer?

There is no magic armour that makes this assassin into a Sirus-beam tanking boss killer.

Haha. Didn't expect that at all. Though I wouldn't complain if there were. But maybe something that a decent alternative to the 11ex of current explode chests? Otherwise I'll just go life and resists.
"
a0TheVE wrote:
"
boogywc wrote:
"
a0TheVE wrote:

Haha. Didn't expect that at all. Though I wouldn't complain if there were. But maybe something that a decent alternative to the 11ex of current explode chests? Otherwise I'll just go life and resists.

I run a 5 link Inpulsa (is very cheap) and it explodes like crazy.
yeah i would also go with 5-link inpulsa as the cheap alternative, but if you really dont want any clear you could probably just get a good temple modded Life+Life% chest and 5-/6 link it. There are probably a few in trade league that arent too expensive.
Then you would want to use Herald of Ice instead of Thunder, so you get some clear with that. But that would just be a bandaid.

Inpulsa is really solid. You dont get shocked, which many people underestimate. Especially when you regularly run into baran maps.
Hello,
You think it's possible to run 100% delirum maps t3-t8 with this build on kinda budget setup? And what can we add to build to improve a bit dmg? What we should change first from standard setup?
"
MisFilemon wrote:
Hello,
You think it's possible to run 100% delirum maps t3-t8 with this build on kinda budget setup? And what can we add to build to improve a bit dmg? What we should change first from standard setup?

Really dont know. With solid equipment, probably. I remember trying 100% delirium high rare red maps, and i couldnt kill the bosses ^^. Clear was also at its limit.

It's a budget build, so if you want to go crazy with dmg and with currency, you can probably find some int stacking Wander guide somewhere in the shadow forum.

If you want to min-max this build, its mostly been talked about already.
Better weapon is very important, and lots of crit multi wherever you can fit it in.
Last edited by boogywc on Oct 2, 2020, 12:29:32 PM
SSF scrub reporting in. I've never done Sirus but always try before the maps burn me out.

Is there a decent replacement for the Crown? Maybe just a really well rolled rare or even a Starkonka?
"
Messerschmitt wrote:
SSF scrub reporting in. I've never done Sirus but always try before the maps burn me out.

Is there a decent replacement for the Crown? Maybe just a really well rolled rare or even a Starkonka?

Starkonja should work if you dont need any resistances anymore. Otherwise, yeah, just some rare helm with quality of life, maybe some chaos res etc.
Hi, loving the build, but I got an issue and I wonder if you know anything about it. I have 1247/1249 energy shield all the time, and If i use blood rage its 1242/1249, what causes me to never be full energy shield even if im overleeching all the time, Its just stays at those numbers and doesn't move. Doesn't that affect energy leech gem and it becomes kinda useless?

"
izzyQ wrote:
Hi, loving the build, but I got an issue and I wonder if you know anything about it. I have 1247/1249 energy shield all the time, and If i use blood rage its 1242/1249, what causes me to never be full energy shield even if im overleeching all the time, Its just stays at those numbers and doesn't move. Doesn't that affect energy leech gem and it becomes kinda useless?

Cant remember why I didnt want to use Blood Rage, im pretty sure there was a reason for it. But if you like it, keep it, i guess :D.

Read energy leech support gem again. there are 2 ways of gaining the dmg multiplier.
You are a) on full energy shield or b) you are leeching

But you do want to be in the state of leeching. which you always are, because soul tether never stops leeching (if you are attacking).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info