[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

"
TrolllCZ wrote:
Hey man. I took a look at this awesome build and realised I can never afford it so I tried making something on my own. Can you please take a look at it and tell me if it is atleast decent for leaguestart and if it is actually good ? Thanks alot. https://pastebin.com/TJbbqz5y

I think you pasted in the wrong pob. This is the one from the guide.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
TrolllCZ wrote:
Hey man. I took a look at this awesome build and realised I can never afford it so I tried making something on my own. Can you please take a look at it and tell me if it is atleast decent for leaguestart and if it is actually good ? Thanks alot. https://pastebin.com/TJbbqz5y

Ooops. Here is the one I created. https://pastebin.com/EMC2Xr6C
Thanks
"
TrolllCZ wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
TrolllCZ wrote:

Ooops. Here is the one I created. https://pastebin.com/EMC2Xr6C
Thanks

Looks like a bit of a mess to me.

Your attackspeed breakpoints are all over the place. Awakened CoC is kinda wasted in all Cospiris builds since it will either not line up or not do anything a normal CoC-support does not also do.

Your Attackrate does not sync up with you CoC setup; loosing you a lot of dps.

The gear in that PoB is pretty far from cheap also, mind. Hatred Crit Watchers eye with increased recovery rate; unnerve fingerless gloves, frenzy on hit chest etc pp.

5k Life is also a bit tight, I guess? I personally would be fine with it, but it might be a problem. Wind Dancer is a neat addition.

I would try to fit Precision in instead of one of your other auras - that will free up a lot of talentponts on your tree. Or go for cluster jewels?

Can I ask why you ask questions about a Life/Dodge based Cospri Assassin CoC build here? Not that I terribly mind but this is a very different build you are asking about here. ^^
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on May 10, 2020, 8:57:03 AM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

Looks like a pretty big mess to me.

Your attackspeed breakpoints are all over the place. Awakened CoC is kinda wasted in all Cospiris builds since it will either not line up or not do anything a normal CoC-support does not also do.

Your Attackrate does not sync up with you CoC setup; loosing you a lot of dps.

The gear in that PoB is pretty far from cheap also, mind. Hatred Crit Watchers eye with increased recovery rate; unnerve fingerless gloves, frenzy on hit chest etc pp.

5k Life is also a bit tight, I guess? I personally would be fine with it, but it might be a problem. Wind Dancer is a neat addition.

I would try to fit Precision in instead of one of your other auras - that will free up a lot of talentponts on your tree. Or go for cluster jewels?

Can I ask why you ask questions about a Life/Dodge based Cospri Assassin CoC build here? Not that I terribly mind but this is a very different build you are asking about here. ^^

That zealotry recovery rate is a default PoB mod I dont actually use it, as I am a life build instead of ES.

Breakpoints.... oooops I forgot about that. Would you changed Awa CoC for normal CoC or remove cosprice will ?

The gear shouldnt be terribly expensive.
Awa Armour is the last upgrade, I can get away with Redeemer-slamming high ilvl 6L and alt spamming it for the frenzy. Lets say 1 ex white 6L with high ilvl, 2-3ex for Redeemer orb and 1 ex worth of alts + regals.
The gloves dont need to be fingerless and even so if the base is too expensive i can hunter slam it. Right ?
Helmet only needs the -res to start with, same process as gloves.
The ring with LGOH and AssMark can be a bit harder to get, but I can sacrifice the life and just manually dodge more.
Rest of the rares should be pretty doable.

The precission is a good idea, I jsut thought the auras are important.

As to why I am asking here. Your guide is hella cool and you seem to know what you are doing :D

To be honest I just want to make a leaguestart-viable build that doesnt cost as much as yours, but I dont know how to go about. 2500 hours in this game and still so bad :/

My priorities are: Damage > Survivability > Price > Clear. I think anyway

Thanks for looking at my build. I would appreciate if you could help me finish this / make something viable lol

"
TrolllCZ wrote:

That zealotry recovery rate is a default PoB mod I dont actually use it, as I am a life build instead of ES.

Breakpoints.... oooops I forgot about that. Would you changed Awa CoC for normal CoC or remove cosprice will ?

The gear shouldnt be terribly expensive.
Awa Armour is the last upgrade, I can get away with Redeemer-slamming high ilvl 6L and alt spamming it for the frenzy. Lets say 1 ex white 6L with high ilvl, 2-3ex for Redeemer orb and 1 ex worth of alts + regals.
The gloves dont need to be fingerless and even so if the base is too expensive i can hunter slam it. Right ?
Helmet only needs the -res to start with, same process as gloves.
The ring with LGOH and AssMark can be a bit harder to get, but I can sacrifice the life and just manually dodge more.
Rest of the rares should be pretty doable.

The precission is a good idea, I jsut thought the auras are important.

As to why I am asking here. Your guide is hella cool and you seem to know what you are doing :D

To be honest I just want to make a leaguestart-viable build that doesnt cost as much as yours, but I dont know how to go about. 2500 hours in this game and still so bad :/

My priorities are: Damage > Survivability > Price > Clear. I think anyway

Thanks for looking at my build. I would appreciate if you could help me finish this / make something viable lol

Ah, okay! That makes sense. Was wondering where you were going with that mod too. ^^

Get the breakpoints in order; thats your first job. You can save a lot of currency or build everything completely different depending on that.

Since you are dual-wielding Cospri's you want those breakpoints:

A bit below 12.12 if you have no cooldown reduction. A bit below 15.14 if you have 14%+ cooldown reduction.

(The next jump would come at 52%Cooldown reduction which is not relevant for you since that it only achievable with an awakened coc gem -> which is incompatible with cospri's)

Considering your current attackspeed is 9.66 you do not need *any* kind of cooldownreduction. You do not attack fast enough to proc your Cospri's anyhow.

Since you are going for dual-wielding Cospri's you also need two spells to trigger in your chest-six link.

Why?

Spoiler
Easy: Let us assume your Cyclone Attackspeed is 2 Attacks per second.
Cyclone splits its attacks per second between your left and right hand when you dual wield.

In the case of 2 Attacks per second that means that the left cospri will attack once, then the other. Each cospri will fire *once* per 2 attacks per second of cyclone.

The CoC-chain in your Chest doesn't care which weapon attacked though - it is linked with cyclone in your chest and that is it. So its spelltrigger got fired 2 times - once each for the 2 attacks per second of cyclone.

This means the chestlink will fire twice as fast as your cospris. To circumvent that we put a second spell to trigger into the chest; that way the two coc-trigger from the chest will get split between the spells. That way the coc-chain in your chest will link up with cospri's again.

Synchronizing the proc rate between weapons and chest is also the reason why awakend coc is such a waste - it will just throw this all off again and net no dps gain.

TL;DR: Hit ~12 attacks per second first before you try anything with cooldown reduction. Put a second Spell to trigger into your coc-6link. Get your hit/critchance up to 100%.

Look into making precision work. Maybe replace Zealotry with Precision+Aspect of the Spider?

Use the free talent points to pick up more frenzy charges. Good source of a more multiplier and some free attackspeed. Also only 2 points per charge; really efficient on the tree.
How about assassin? Is trickster better or assassin for this build and why?
"
Tarros wrote:
How about assassin? Is trickster better or assassin for this build and why?

Trickster does more for this build! More ES, Evasion, Damage, Charge-Generation and Attackspeed.

Assassin would give its Elusive shenanigans and makes gearing a bit easier due to its flat crit raiting.
Thanks!

Do we have to use Shavrones or can we use a different body? I'm like having trouble getting more ES. Stuck at 6.7 k.
Also for the watcher's eye. Which is better crit strike chance or crit multi?
"
Tarros wrote:
Thanks!

Do we have to use Shavrones or can we use a different body? I'm like having trouble getting more ES. Stuck at 6.7 k.

Shavs is needed for going low-life!

Pick up utmost intellect! that should boost you past 7k.

"
Tarros wrote:
Also for the watcher's eye. Which is better crit strike chance or crit multi?

Depends on your critchance! Refer to the guide, it is all explained in there! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info