[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

Ok, i have to say about this build. Ofc, i'm not a full-caped, but 93 lvl is ok.
It's a good build, not excellent and powerful, but good. There is some problems with survival and not enough dps (in Deliurum league).

Today couldn't pass 20lvl wave with 2 bosses, they are one shotted me. Yesterday, i has trouble in the delve and t16 map with lightning bosses (i died).

My opinion:
- clearing maps 8/10
- boss fights 5/10
- gear very expensive
"
vodkanoid wrote:
Ok, i have to say about this build. Ofc, i'm not a full-caped, but 93 lvl is ok.
It's a good build, not excellent and powerful, but good. There is some problems with survival and not enough dps (in Deliurum league).

Today couldn't pass 20lvl wave with 2 bosses, they are one shotted me. Yesterday, i has trouble in the delve and t16 map with lightning bosses (i died).

My opinion:
- clearing maps 8/10
- boss fights 5/10
- gear very expensive

Fair enough! :)

Kinda curious what you expect in terms of dps for a build to be good? Anyhow, thanks for checking things out! :)

Good?
Double damage tir2 =(
Where is the 20% chance of double sword damage in your guide?
Last edited by Burthen on Apr 25, 2020, 6:50:47 PM
20% double Cha - not in this league.
U can check sites with currently mods.
At your sword - it's a middle variant on my opinion

I'm going to rebalance this build
I'm using a little different varian of this build as well.

Since i don't have (and won't in near future) Bottled Faith i picked assassin for 100% crit, also assassin gives some nice survivability perks while elusive - 100% of time.

Assassin has no means of generating frenzy charges so i went for inner conviction (21 more spell damage, no FC).

My attack speed sucks, my gear also sucks. Impossible for me to obtain spider aspect helmet so i skipped aspect and leveled precision to 20, gave me some accuracy boost and why not.

Also made CWDT setup lvl 10 so IC procs on cooldown and so does Golem. With inconsistent EC lvl on IC doesn't matter, it's better to have it more often, i'm thinking of making cwdt lvl 1 even.

Overall i still have survivability issues in hard maps or on hard bosses but at least i can level up now, was stuck on lvl 89 before.

I like this build, the feeling of gameplay, but i'll definitely will seek for ways to make it more durable.

And ofcourse there's no way to play trickster variant without bottled faith (bottle chatges aren't infinite either) or T1 crit chance on a blade (the best option, it's always with you).
"
vodkanoid wrote:
20% double Cha - not in this league.
U can check sites with currently mods.
At your sword - it's a middle variant on my opinion

I'm going to rebalance this build

Thanks
hmm how i can get 7PC i got 6 charges max hmmm
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
I'm using a little different varian of this build as well.

Since i don't have (and won't in near future) Bottled Faith i picked assassin for 100% crit, also assassin gives some nice survivability perks while elusive - 100% of time.

Assassin has no means of generating frenzy charges so i went for inner conviction (21 more spell damage, no FC).

My attack speed sucks, my gear also sucks. Impossible for me to obtain spider aspect helmet so i skipped aspect and leveled precision to 20, gave me some accuracy boost and why not.

Also made CWDT setup lvl 10 so IC procs on cooldown and so does Golem. With inconsistent EC lvl on IC doesn't matter, it's better to have it more often, i'm thinking of making cwdt lvl 1 even.

Overall i still have survivability issues in hard maps or on hard bosses but at least i can level up now, was stuck on lvl 89 before.

I like this build, the feeling of gameplay, but i'll definitely will seek for ways to make it more durable.

And ofcourse there's no way to play trickster variant without bottled faith (bottle chatges aren't infinite either) or T1 crit chance on a blade (the best option, it's always with you).

Sounds good!

Crit on the blade or the Hatred Crit Watcher's Eye tend to be the best option, yeah! :)

The CwdT setup is something that is really subjective, agreed. Some people like to procc it more often, others wants the high-level golem so it doesnt die as often/gives better buffs. Defo a good thing to play around with.

For more durability I would propably look at cluster jewels. Enduring Focus is one and you can always link a small cluster jewel with Energy from Naught onto that.

I do not know if Assassin is more durable on all gear levels? Trickster has Ghost Shrouds which recover ES, give flat %damage reduction too and gets evasion based on the ES on your helmet. Not being able to be critically hit as Assassin though is also really nice! Bit of a toss-up imo!

With better gear i think the Tricksters stuff gets more and more valuable in comparison. Assassin might just be the better budget option, for sure! Good thinking!
"
sobotkaa wrote:
hmm how i can get 7PC i got 6 charges max hmmm

3 Baseline 3 from Tree +1 from Ascendancy = 7PC
Hey man. I took a look at this awesome build and realised I can never afford it so I tried making something on my own. Can you please take a look at it and tell me if it is atleast decent for leaguestart and if it is actually good ? Thanks alot. https://pastebin.com/TJbbqz5y
Last edited by TrolllCZ on May 9, 2020, 3:48:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info