[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

Added some more Videos. Sirus and a full Simulacrum clear.
"
kirjami wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
kirjami wrote:
Wow, looks like the basic idea could also work as low-budget, ssf, league-starter something. Chieftain or Hiero, probably. I will try :-)

Sounds good! Gearing process will take at most an hour or so. Basically done with the game once you hit mudflats. :-)))

Naa, there are some level limits on your gems... after farming Oni-Goroshi, just jump in at level 16 :-)

I honestly can't tell anymore if you are joking or not. :D

I wish you all the best though in your endeavour! \o/
i think i play this build with HH what u think about it ? it is good choice for farming simulacrums and juicy t16 maps?
"
sobotkaa wrote:
i think i play this build with HH what u think about it ? it is good choice for farming simulacrums and juicy t16 maps?

It doesn't really need a headhunter to farm simulacrums or juiced up t16 maps. There are a couple videos of me doing that stuff on the frontpage without a headhunter. I personally don't like it on this build - but its up do you.

The thing about the headhunter is that it has no resists. But if you can find the resist elsewhere on the gear, feel free to do that!

I personally think a Headhunter is best used with a Ranger since projectiles just clear the best and need the HeadHunter buffs the most.

But if you want to play a melee character with a Headhunter - sure! Nothing to stop you, really! :)
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Apr 18, 2020, 3:35:06 PM
Updated the guides name to more accuratly reflect what it does.
Hello, your build seems really strong but it's out of my budget right now :D Nevertheless, I looked on poe.trade and blade with "Hits cant be evaded" is cheaper and more frequent. I know you stated that mod is bad but PoB shows loss about 500k dps. In case you would have blade with that mod, how would you suggest to negate the dps loss? I was thinking about gloves with culling strike or maybe some unique gloves like Hand of High Templar? Thanks :)
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
XD

Well tbh seeing as various content creators are constantly persecuted for putting "advertising" titles and then finally caving in and putting something more tame, I can't blame you.

For example there was a lightning arrow guide named "your best league starter" and people were arguing so much that it's not the best league starter that since this season it has different title...
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, your build seems really strong but it's out of my budget right now :D Nevertheless, I looked on poe.trade and blade with "Hits cant be evaded" is cheaper and more frequent. I know you stated that mod is bad but PoB shows loss about 500k dps. In case you would have blade with that mod, how would you suggest to negate the dps loss? I was thinking about gloves with culling strike or maybe some unique gloves like Hand of High Templar? Thanks :)

If a blade has that mod you can just remove it - since it is a crafted mod. Just go to your bench and 'remove crafted mods' to then just multimod again to craft on the mods you need and want.

Other then that I guess some Warlord gloves with both +1 Frenzy charge and Culling strike could be okay, yeah!

The Shapers Touch gloves are just really effective since getting the +1 Frenzy corrupt is fairly cheap and they do a lot for the build by freeing up that prefix craft on the sword.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
XD

Well tbh seeing as various content creators are constantly persecuted for putting "advertising" titles and then finally caving in and putting something more tame, I can't blame you.

For example there was a lightning arrow guide named "your best league starter" and people were arguing so much that it's not the best league starter that since this season it has different title...

Haha. I initially just wanted to give the numbers - and I tend to lowball numbers on my guides... but seeing the rest of the threadsection I just cba anymore. xD

Seriously - just take an unbiased look over the shadow forum. It looks like a free for all dildo sale. CoC's that supposedly give the best experience everywhere. ;D

And since this build is propably the most expensive one i ever put together (not that it has to be that expensive, mind) just made me realise I kiiinda don't give a shit.

I am no content creator who needs to bait in viewers to their twitch stream or manipulate the market or whatever. I am just a player who likes making builds. So here we are. :P

I hope you give the guide a shot! You were a really great help in the Doomfletch thread! Either way, have a good one and take care! :)
Hello,

I cant help but notice the 3 mods besides multimod on your blade. This is probably the reason I can't crit cap ? Im stuck at about 80% cyclone crit and cant really improve much. Am I doing something wrong ? If you dont mind taking a look - I can use improvements, but I can't imagine how to substantially increase my crit further. I also feel a bit squishy, but that is probably because Im not used to melee builds. Anyway, it feels very nice and Im looking forward to farming up some more currency to improve boots and the watcher's eye.

https://pastebin.com/3ksvviLu

Thank you in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info