[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

"
mastreto wrote:
Got crit against shocked enemies....

x) wow. I think that is the only mod that is only situationally useful for this build. Was karma for the blade. :P ;)
Playing the build, came off the CoC Ice Nova Tank assassin build.
This one feels pretty squishy in comparison, but the damage is god-like.

I had 8.5K ES with 75/70 block. I saw in your POB that enemies are blinded, but I'm not seeing how to do that - but getting 50% more evade would go pretty far here.

I'm nearly 7,100 ES here, still missing Aspect of Spider and some resists (rings could be better). Otherwise, I've got a beauty of a sword and as long as I don't get frozen, this build rocks out :)

Last edited by Faedro on Apr 19, 2020, 8:17:29 PM
Thats a nice stick !
"
Faedro wrote:
Playing the build, came off the CoC Ice Nova Tank assassin build.
This one feels pretty squishy in comparison, but the damage is god-like.

I had 8.5K ES with 75/70 block. I saw in your POB that enemies are blinded, but I'm not seeing how to do that - but getting 50% more evade would go pretty far here.

I'm nearly 7,100 ES here, still missing Aspect of Spider and some resists (rings could be better). Otherwise, I've got a beauty of a sword and as long as I don't get frozen, this build rocks out :)

Hey, thanks!

Two ways to get blind: You can get blind on hit from the Abyssal Jewel in your belt. I am currently crafting around a synthesised one and my PoB had a different one still in it; sorry for that!

The other source of Blind is Sin's Rebirth. It blinds everything in an AoE.

Between those two sources mobs are usually blinded for me. You can also use Abyssal Jewels on your tree to get more blind chance going if you want.

That sword is really awesome! And yeah - missing resists and stuff is hard.

Make sure your Quicksilver Flask is an anti-freeze flask; getting frozen is terrible.

€dit spied on you! (the sly girl) She says your flask-setup includes a manaflask with only one mod on it, an overflowing chalice and a bismuth without having balanced resists! x)

Looks like you just set everything up? If you can get the flasks lined up and get used to pressing them I think most of your worries will dissapear.

Well; it wont suddenly get 70/70 block or stuff; but I think you know that! :)
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Apr 20, 2020, 4:14:12 AM
Dear diary, my crit is now 100% and im off to slay some monsters :).

Im having some str. issues but if I delevel my IC gem im gonna get squishier, so Im gonna wait a while with upgrading me other ring.
"
mastreto wrote:
Dear diary, my crit is now 100% and im off to slay some monsters :).

Im having some str. issues but if I delevel my IC gem im gonna get squishier, so Im gonna wait a while with upgrading me other ring.

Just delevel it? Your CWDT doesnt support it currently. ^^'
It does nao
Hi Cyrix1337. Can u check my profile please?
There is lack of survival especially on bosses.
And i cant get cap resistance too.
(ofc i have trouble with mana pool)
I'am so noob )
"
vodkanoid wrote:
I'am so noob )

Well, you are level 75. ^^'

That is it, really. I think you should be around level 90 for the build to really come together. Lemme check your PoB; I might be able to come up with something for you to level a bit more.

€dit: Here you go: https://pastebin.com/tbUCsBqV

Focus on leveling up. Get the cluster jewel next if you can. Cap your resists. (2 rare jewels will do the job for you)

Don't worry too much about being able to run the Herald of Ash or the Aspect of the spider for now.

I hope that helps :)

Cheers o/
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Apr 20, 2020, 8:02:59 AM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
vodkanoid wrote:
I'am so noob )

Well, you are level 75. ^^'

That is it, really. I think you should be around level 90 for the build to really come together. Lemme check your PoB; I might be able to come up with something for you to level a bit more.

€dit: Here you go: https://pastebin.com/tbUCsBqV

Focus on leveling up. Get the cluster jewel next if you can. Cap your resists. (2 rare jewels will do the job for you)

Don't worry too much about being able to run the Herald of Ash or the Aspect of the spider for now.

I hope that helps :)

Cheers o/

Roger bro! I will be on my wave to the 90+ lvls )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info