[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

Hi everybody!

I just started your build which I think is pretty fun xD.
I don't have the money yet to buy the unique jewels and the "Bottled Faith" flask.
However, my stuff seems not too bad except some low level gems.
My resistances are all balanced and I have 6200 ES, it doesn't seem a lot ^^
Do you have any advice for me?
Thank you and again GG for your build :)
"
G2n2sis59 wrote:
Hi everybody!

I just started your build which I think is pretty fun xD.
I don't have the money yet to buy the unique jewels and the "Bottled Faith" flask.
However, my stuff seems not too bad except some low level gems.
My resistances are all balanced and I have 6200 ES, it doesn't seem a lot ^^
Do you have any advice for me?
Thank you and again GG for your build :)

Hey, on first glance:

Take the 6% aura effectivness node out from the reservation wheel and put it towards Forsight.

A pretty big thing is quality on the presence of chayula to increase the life to ES conversion rate.
You are also missing 4 Jewel slots I think? Try to get Jewels with %ES in them when you level up.

With those changes you should be able to break past 7k ES. On the page before this I posted a couple poe-trade search links for crusader rings etc - those do a lot for the build ES wise. (~300+ES increase per item)

You can check Mastreto's character if you want. I think he is close to 8kES and has not finished the build either. (He also forgoes ES for more dps, the madman.)

If you are quite far of from getting Unnatural Instinct you can scratch the whole 'arm' leading down there including forsight and pump all those points toward 6%ES nodes you already are invested in.

Up to you.

Feel free to experiment with the tree and cluster jewels. You can also pick up a couple 'energy from naught' small cluster jewels and fit those in, if you prefer.

Have a good one! o/
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
vodkanoid wrote:
Hi Cyrix1337. Can u check my profile please?
There is lack of survival especially on bosses.
And i cant get cap resistance too.
(ofc i have trouble with mana pool)
I'am so noob )

Well, you are level 75. ^^'

That is it, really. I think you should be around level 90 for the build to really come together. Lemme check your PoB; I might be able to come up with something for you to level a bit more.

€dit: Here you go: https://pastebin.com/tbUCsBqV

Focus on leveling up. Get the cluster jewel next if you can. Cap your resists. (2 rare jewels will do the job for you)

Don't worry too much about being able to run the Herald of Ash or the Aspect of the spider for now.

I hope that helps :)

Cheers o/

Oh! Thanks!!!
Say hello to my little friend ! Am feeling I MUST craft damage on it.

:)
"
mastreto wrote:
Say hello to my little friend ! Am feeling I MUST craft damage on it.

:)

Disgusting.

:P
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
vodkanoid wrote:
Hi Cyrix1337. Can u check my profile please?
There is lack of survival especially on bosses.
And i cant get cap resistance too.
(ofc i have trouble with mana pool)
I'am so noob )

Well, you are level 75. ^^'

That is it, really. I think you should be around level 90 for the build to really come together. Lemme check your PoB; I might be able to come up with something for you to level a bit more.

€dit: Here you go: https://pastebin.com/tbUCsBqV

Focus on leveling up. Get the cluster jewel next if you can. Cap your resists. (2 rare jewels will do the job for you)

Don't worry too much about being able to run the Herald of Ash or the Aspect of the spider for now.

I hope that helps :)

Cheers o/

Hi Cyrix1337!!

I will really like to try out your build. But, I dont have that amount of currency yet (around 8E). My shadow has level 83 atm

Could you, please, recommend us a budget build? I mean, for now i'm ok with just doing yellow maps sometimes. Meanwhile, I'll be farming currency with my other char

I'm assumming, correct me if im wrong, that with an affordable "good sword", Shavronne's Wrapping, Shaper's Touch, cluster jewel and the rest of items to cap resistance + energy shield it will be ok, is that correct?

I will be following a mix between the the POB above and the one in the main page

Any recommendation will be highly appreciated.

Thank you beforehand!!
Dead mobs deal no damage. DPS all the wai !
"
mastreto wrote:
Dead mobs deal no damage. DPS all the wai !

Added a baity gif to the guide for people like you! :P

https://media.giphy.com/media/Q8gXvuNXTtSiOucaTu/giphy.gif
"
Sanfear wrote:

Hi Cyrix1337!!

I will really like to try out your build. But, I dont have that amount of currency yet (around 8E). My shadow has level 83 atm

Could you, please, recommend us a budget build? I mean, for now i'm ok with just doing yellow maps sometimes. Meanwhile, I'll be farming currency with my other char

I'm assumming, correct me if im wrong, that with an affordable "good sword", Shavronne's Wrapping, Shaper's Touch, cluster jewel and the rest of items to cap resistance + energy shield it will be ok, is that correct?

I will be following a mix between the the POB above and the one in the main page

Thank you beforehand!!

There really is no budget version for this build. I kinda do not want to deal with all the angry people that tend to come at me when I do that, and they inevitably are dissapointed that their budget build does not perform like the real deal.

So - that is why I kinda do not want to get into this or give out general recommedations. I'll help you or anyone out on a case by case basis; but no- I will not state that anything is cheap or budget or 'entry level'.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Sanfear wrote:

Hi Cyrix1337!!

Thank you beforehand!!

There really is no budget version for this build. I kinda do not want to deal with all the angry people that tend to come at me when I do that, and they inevitably are dissapointed that their budget build does not perform like the real deal.

So - that is why I kinda do not want to get into this or give out general recommedations. I'll help you or anyone out on a case by case basis; but no- I will not state that anything is cheap or budget or 'entry level'.

Understood. Don't worry, I'll find a way. Maybe, even will be more fun, and probably make me understand the build better. But, be prepare for some kind of... indications on my way til the endgame xD

TY!!
Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 20, 2020, 7:07:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info