[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

No real changes for this build with 3.11
Cluster jewels got changed.

The chanelling one is kinda useless now.

I run a curse one now instead with Master of Fear and Evil Eye (i think).

Should give unnerve and 5% more + guaranteed blind chance. So 15% more damage and everything is blinded automatically.

Ill update the first post over the coming days. I am working on a lot of builds right now haha.^^
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jun 22, 2020, 7:22:03 AM
Updated the OP.

Running:
instead of the channeling medium Cluster since Hex Breaker got nerfed to the point of being useless.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jun 30, 2020, 8:10:53 AM
Can you take a look at my POB? https://pastebin.com/dr4xrMAi

Im following the guide closely and I am doing 1/3 of your damage with less than 100% crit chance. I am not killing any bosses. And dying on t14+ maps.
"
ttwanksta wrote:
Can you take a look at my POB? https://pastebin.com/dr4xrMAi

Im following the guide closely and I am doing 1/3 of your damage with less than 100% crit chance. I am not killing any bosses. And dying on t14+ maps.

Hey!

I think you are just too early in the league to try a build like this? The gear you have is just not there yet, but we will try to make the most of it! :)

As it stands you need a lot more ES first. In particular the %ES rolls from Crusader influence on your jewellery. Also try to divine/28% quality your shavs for more ES; you won't replace it and as such this is a good investment.

Es on boots is more important then getting tailwind. If you sell your boots and get some with 200ES (maybe even just Sin Trek?) or so you will feel a lot better. You can run a Cinderswallow Flask for sustain in maps and get Onslaught from it as well in the meantime.

https://pastebin.com/PLWAUr8E

I reworked the tree a bit to give you more ES for now.

The biggest part on why you are missing so much damage is your Sword. You do not have the correct crafts on it - in particular the +2 to support gem craft will do a lot in terms of dps.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jul 1, 2020, 9:00:53 AM
Hey Cyrix, thanks. I am got some upgrades yesterday and decided to craft a new sword. I suspected it was either the double damage or the +2 melee that really boost the dps. The biggest sword I saw on trade website was still 20% short in dps of your sword.

As for ES, Im at a decent place now as I leveled up a bit. I have 4.85k es now and die a lot less. I'm going to get watcher's eye with discipline mod and see how it feels.

Thanks once again. I will report back when I get more significant upgrades.
"
ttwanksta wrote:
Hey Cyrix, thanks. I am got some upgrades yesterday and decided to craft a new sword. I suspected it was either the double damage or the +2 melee that really boost the dps. The biggest sword I saw on trade website was still 20% short in dps of your sword.

As for ES, Im at a decent place now as I leveled up a bit. I have 4.85k es now and die a lot less. I'm going to get watcher's eye with discipline mod and see how it feels.

Thanks once again. I will report back when I get more significant upgrades.

Hey, great to hear you are doing better! :)

As for the sword - yeah; the +2 to support gems also gives empower +2 gemlevels - which in turn will give Cyclone, Purifying Flame and Wave of Conviction +2 addtional Levels.
And GemLevel for spells is a huge multiplier, since all other increases of damage in a build use the baseline damage of a spell as the base.
The DoubleDamage mod is neat; but overall it is not that impactful when compared to some of the other stuff.

I juggled your tree around a bit and was able to make you get to 6k; its in the previous post.
And yeah, the watcher's eye with the discipline mod will do incredibly much for this build.

Looking forward to your report! :)
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jul 1, 2020, 11:53:18 AM
Hello, currently this build is viable in the Harvester league, the items that show recommended are quite impossible to get. You think that with less set it can go well or it does not show its potential to invest enough Exalted, by the way it looks incredible.
"
StevRising wrote:
Hello, currently this build is viable in the Harvester league, the items that show recommended are quite impossible to get. You think that with less set it can go well or it does not show its potential to invest enough Exalted, by the way it looks incredible.

Hey!

I am having a bit of trouble understanding what you are asking?

It seems like you want to know if the build is viable with less investment?

That is hard to answer honestly, because 'viable' means something else for everyone. I think though that this is a high investment build.
It is a low life build with a Shavs with a two-handed weapon - that means it can't get a lot of ES from a shield nor from its armor. That means it has to get the ES and survivability from other sources and items; mainly really good jewellery and a Watcher's Eye with ES on Hit.

If you do not have that stuff the build will feel really squishy and bad. Damage won't ever be an issue; but I think it has not very good suvivability without a fairly chunky baseline investment.

I hope that helps you to deceide when and if you want to start the build! :) Thank you for checking it out!
Hi, here is an update on this build in Harvest league.
Here is my current POB https://pastebin.com/hvrT1Csk. Lvl 92 trickster

So far I can do all content except Sirius A8 and Baran. Baran because he drains my mana when he is hovering over his squares.

I haven't tried Shaper, Uber Elder.

I feel like Sirius is too tanky still. I need to double my dps and try again. I know a better weapon will get me 50%-100% more dmg so I have hope.

So far everything else, this build is great. Not super tanky but it basically kills everything and with 5.8k ES I don't die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info