[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

Finaly finished my sword :)
Last edited by veltjj on Jul 5, 2020, 5:09:40 AM
"
veltjj wrote:
Finaly finished my sword :)

Yup! This is the current best sword you can propably make.

Congratz!
hey these are the items ive been preparing to do your build,
if you can have any input

still getting the rank 3 craft of spelldmg/gain non-chaos

this is done. just the lab enchant left +quality

quality left

quality left

idk if i should remove the crit and aim for % es from crusader + flat es from crafting bench

for the rings, im waiting to lvl up the character to see what im missing exactly
and craft accordingly

all the items above are self crafted/linked

just made this sword

idk if i should multimod it with +2 socketed and spell dmg/chaos, and then slam it with an aug speed at the end
or should i stick with what i already made above
Last edited by MaestroV96 on Jul 7, 2020, 12:16:04 PM
"
MaestroV96 wrote:
hey these are the items ive been preparing to do your build,
if you can have any input

still getting the rank 3 craft of spelldmg/gain non-chaos

this is done. just the lab enchant left +quality

quality left

quality left

idk if i should remove the crit and aim for % es from crusader + flat es from crafting bench

for the rings, im waiting to lvl up the character to see what im missing exactly
and craft accordingly

all the items above are self crafted/linked

just made this sword

idk if i should multimod it with +2 socketed and spell dmg/chaos, and then slam it with an aug speed at the end
or should i stick with what i already made above

The gear looks solid and it seems like you have identified some issues already. The crit multi on the blade is not bad, but crit chance would be better. Regarding your second blade: yeah, craft first and then slam. Otherwise your slam might hit a prefix and ruin things. That is kinda why i prefer to get a blue blade and imprint it, that way you can't really mess up.

The crusader crit on the belt is kinda useless, yeah. The belt otherwise is pretty dang good though. Depends what else you can get your hands on I suppose.

Tailwing boots would be ideal; but they are always really frikken expensive. I would leave them as an upgrade to do eventually down the line.

What you really need though is a Watchers Eye. The ES on hit mod is just really important. If you can't afford the Hatred Crit remember that Zealotry can also roll with a crit mod on an watchers eye.

It looks really solid though overall! Great job! :)
An update on this build. I made few improvement to max my accuracy, be under 12.12 aps and 100% crit with cyclone.

I am now killing all conquerors under 10sec. Many under 5sec. I have 1.1m wave of conviction and 800k purifying flame in POB. With a better crafted sword (I have the base, just need the spell/chaos craftmod) I will have 50%more dmg to 1.6m wave of conviction.

The plan here is to craft +2 support gems then slam crit for t1 crit multi.

After that, I'm not sure how to push more dmg. But everything is good except Sirius A8 and eradicator is still tough.

To improve, I think I need to get elemental weakness on hit with extra curses, more cluster jewels stuff and maybe some shroud of eternity and go CI? Just some ideas because I feel almost capped.

---update---

I crafted my sword but its missing a 6th affix. I just did Sirius A8 deathless and the last phase was under 15 sec (not instant kill yet but close). POB says my wave of conviction dps is 1.8m now with 11.96 aps I think its about 20m dps.

Great build but it took a lot to put the puzzle together. The big jumps are sword upgrades, bottled faith, watcher eyes and aspect of the spider. At each of these points, the DPS jump by 25-50%.

Current weapon - soon to be GG weapon if I hit t1 crit multi

Last edited by ttwanksta on Jul 7, 2020, 8:54:49 PM
Hi, thank you for the build. It's amazing, I really enjoy it.
Any advise what should I upgrade next?
"
ttwanksta wrote:
An update on this build. I made few improvement to max my accuracy, be under 12.12 aps and 100% crit with cyclone.

I am now killing all conquerors under 10sec. Many under 5sec. I have 1.1m wave of conviction and 800k purifying flame in POB. With a better crafted sword (I have the base, just need the spell/chaos craftmod) I will have 50%more dmg to 1.6m wave of conviction.

The plan here is to craft +2 support gems then slam crit for t1 crit multi.

After that, I'm not sure how to push more dmg. But everything is good except Sirius A8 and eradicator is still tough.

To improve, I think I need to get elemental weakness on hit with extra curses, more cluster jewels stuff and maybe some shroud of eternity and go CI? Just some ideas because I feel almost capped.

---update---

I crafted my sword but its missing a 6th affix. I just did Sirius A8 deathless and the last phase was under 15 sec (not instant kill yet but close). POB says my wave of conviction dps is 1.8m now with 11.96 aps I think its about 20m dps.

Great build but it took a lot to put the puzzle together. The big jumps are sword upgrades, bottled faith, watcher eyes and aspect of the spider. At each of these points, the DPS jump by 25-50%.

Current weapon - soon to be GG weapon if I hit t1 crit multi

I tried Eternity Shroud a couple times in this build and it just is not worth it imo. Looseing Painattunment and Auras is about equally as good as getting the extra chaos Damage + pen. But it also cuts into things like Precision or Discipline and ring slot defenses for a shaped Call of the Brotherhood (and without those the dps will not be worth the tradeoff at all). Looseing the Presence of Chayula is also really nasty in terms of ES.

If you plan on running Eternity Shroud I found the best way is to go Life, Acro/Phase Acro and call it a day.
But then you will path for Life nodes and will have less int which means less accuracy etc.
As you noted yourself; the build is hard to put together since it has many moving parts; I tried for a long time and this was the best way I could.

About your DPS: My Wave of Conviction DPS is at a about 2.6 Mil a hit without any temporary buffs up like RF and Vaal RF. With them it is at about ~4.7 Mil. (2.3 Mil and 4Mil respectivly if I get rid of the legacy crit multi/double Damage mod on the sword)

So there is defo room for improvement; my current PoB is in the OP. Feel free to check it out.

What the build tends to struggle with a bit is getting Elemental Penetration for all the damage it deals; since it deals all 3 types. So a balanced Wise Oak and the 10% Pen on boots go a long way.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jul 8, 2020, 8:28:36 AM
"
skiminok1989 wrote:

Hey! Looks pretty good! The Sword is propably the big thing. You have a mod on there that is kinda wasted. But it is hard to Craft the correct sword; so take it slow.

Other things that are easier to fix are the following:

Try to get the elemental Pen enchant on your boots; it helps a lot with bosskilling. Try to get some quality for your ring. The faster start of energy shield recharge on your other ring is totally wasted on this build. Craft Life on your Ring instead; it will get transfered to a bit of ES via the Presence of Chayula and it might help you squeeze an additional level out of the Precision Aura.

If you are still missing jewels and the like you ought to improve those as well and the Bottled Faith flask is also really huge.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jul 8, 2020, 9:11:03 AM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
skiminok1989 wrote:

Hey! Looks pretty good! The Sword is propably the big thing. You have a mod on there that is kinda wasted. But it is hard to Craft the correct sword; so take it slow.

Other things that are easier to fix are the following:

Try to get the elemental Pen enchant on your boots; it helps a lot with bosskilling. Try to get some quality for your ring. The faster start of energy shield recharge on your other ring is totally wasted on this build. Craft Life on your Ring instead; it will get transfered to a bit of ES via the Presence of Chayula and it might help you squeeze an additional level out of the Precision Aura.

If you are still missing jewels and the like you ought to improve those as well and the Bottled Faith flask is also really huge.

Thanks for advises, I guess I'm done with the sword, what do you think?
For anyone trying out this build, harvest is a really good league for crafting yourself a decent blade for 'cheap' (~10ex).

You can follow these steps:

1) Get a shaped Exquisite Blade (~10c). The best ilvls for it seem to be 77 or 84 (the first unlocks the highest tier attack speed mod, the later unlocks maximum charge mods).

2) Reroll it with alts + augments until you get at least 1 desirable suffix and 1 desirable OR harvest removable mod. Desirable options include crit chance, fortify on movement, maximum charges, AS, AS/DD or anything else listed in the first example post. Removable mods include things like physical/elemental damage, resists or anything else that has a tag that can be removed via harvest crafting and is NOT crit, attack or speed.

You do not need the cast-on-crit modifier at this point! If you get it along with a good mod anyhow, you can proceed crafting as usual. Otherwise we'll get this mod via harvest soon enough.

3) Once you have such an item, upgrade it to rare with a regal orb. I would only bother with an imprint at this point if you have 2 excellent mods (e.g. fortify on movement + t1 attack/DD).

You now have a 3 mod item. If at least 2 out of the 3 are desirable and the last one is removable, you're done. Otherwise, scour the item and start again at step 2.

4) Assuming you got a 2 desirable and 1 removable mod, just remove the bad mod through the garden and you'll be left with a 2 suffix rare.

5) Craft 'Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers' on the weapon. Your suffix slots are now all full.

6) Take a look at the PoEDB page for two handed swords. You'll notice that there is only one 'critical' modifier available as a prefix on our shaper influenced weapon - Cast on Crit! Buy yourself an augment (they cost around 1.5ex at the time of this post) and get that done with.
(Make sure you blocked your last suffix slot with the multicraft mod first!!!!)

7) Finish off the craft by adding +2 level of socketed support gems, spell + non-chaos to chaos and 6Ling.

8) Expected cost is ~2-3ex for linking, 1.5ex for the harvest crit slam, 5ex for the crafted mods and <1ex for the initial blade and alts, for a total of ~10ex.

Hopefully this helps some of you craft their blades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info