3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
FkAlex wrote:
Wow man I was just following your guide and whisper for the Megalomaniac, you didn't have to block me lol

I didn't block anyone, I logged out :o
Is my Attack Rate and CD fine for the Golems to constantly use Slam?

I think it's 1.09 and my cooldown is 1.05 so that should be fine right?
Last edited by Boltonsquads on Apr 22, 2020, 9:19:51 PM

Is my CD too high for my golems? Using the formula on the posts page and got 1.12. Not sure how much 'ever so slightly higher' is though.
Last edited by Coatesy on Apr 22, 2020, 9:08:22 PM
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

You're running Awakened Multistrike so you should be more than fine. It would taken an absolutely ungodly amount of minion attack speed for four slams to be faster than its cooldown.

"
Coatesy wrote:

Is my CD too high for my golems? Using the formula on the posts page and got 1.12. Not sure how much 'ever so slightly higher' is though.

Looks like you're running 7 Primordial Harmonies so you should be okay. I'm exactly not sure how server tick rates impact cooldowns so I'm not fully certain on how close is 'too close'. However, I think server tick rates are around 0.033s, so 1.12s multistrike attack time vs 0.98s cooldown should be enough leeway anyway.

Keep in mind golem AI is kinda funky so they may not always slam even when it's up. Mine seem capable of chaining slams constantly for extended periods of time so I know CD is not an issue but I've also noticed they sometimes prefer to default attack instead.
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
Boltonsquads wrote:

Looks like you're running 7 Primordial Harmonies so you should be okay. I'm exactly not sure how server tick rates impact cooldowns so I'm not fully certain on how close is 'too close'. However, I think server tick rates are around 0.033s, so 1.12s multistrike attack time vs 0.98s cooldown should be enough leeway anyway.

Thanks mate, I've noticed that they do default attack too. I leveled up all my jewels and activated feeding frenzy (which I forgot).

The calculated cast/attack rate (1/2.51)*3 gives me 1.19 and with a skill cool down of 0.98s this should mean by the time the golems finish slamming, its cool down will be ready to go again?
Last edited by Coatesy on Apr 22, 2020, 10:26:13 PM
Yes that is correct.
"
scrambled777 wrote:
Yes that is correct.

Thanks mate!
Could someone take a look at my profile and tell me if I'm doing something wrong? I'm constantly getting 1 shot running maps as low as T11.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Bowman8763 wrote:
Could someone take a look at my profile and tell me if I'm doing something wrong? I'm constantly getting 1 shot running maps as low as T11.

No divine flesh
No chaos resist
No granite of iron skin flask to boost molten shell and vaal molten shell.

I'd start there.
"
Achnod wrote:
"
Bowman8763 wrote:

No divine flesh
No chaos resist
No granite of iron skin flask to boost molten shell and vaal molten shell.

I'd start there.

Thanks for the pointers!
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info