3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

If I can make a suggestion,

Using a Sinvicta's Mettle in your weapon swap is a good way to get rampage at the start of a map or simulacrum wave.

If you aren't using the stamped, it will make your movement speed go up and gives a bunch of perks during map clear.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sinvicta%27s_Mettle

you quick swap, let the golems kill 1 mob and then switch back to CID for the rest of the map.
"
abbyyuna wrote:
"
Achnod wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:
Browsing through Megalomaniacs. I think they're a better option if you're looking to get Born of Chaos. Here's a cool one I got for 10c. Fettle is 10% life/+20 max life

This seems like a better deal than using the small cluster jewel.

oh wow, I just added wish for death to my build

haha, the cheapest one with born of chaos/fettle is now 5ex

Check the search link I provided at the bottom of the guide. Fettle isn't required, there's a bunch of other ones that are good, and a lot that provide good amounts of life too. You could even get minion damage with a 4th renewal
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Apr 22, 2020, 12:36:26 PM
great build! Got a late start this league and tried mines for the first time. hated the skill so going back to a summoner as usual. Tried your setup on one of my standard characters and it was awesome even without the cluster jewels so I'm leveling one now for delerium.

oh wow, I just added wish for death to my build[/quote]

haha, the cheapest one with born of chaos/fettle is now 5ex [/quote]
Check the search link I provided at the bottom of the guide. Fettle isn't required, there's a bunch of other ones that are good, and a lot that provide good amounts of life too. You could even get minion damage with a 4th renewal[/quote]
I added this one, but my max chaos res. dropped by 8% to 80%...i don't get it why
"
Guzonjinsin wrote:

oh wow, I just added wish for death to my build

haha, the cheapest one with born of chaos/fettle is now 5ex [/quote]
Check the search link I provided at the bottom of the guide. Fettle isn't required, there's a bunch of other ones that are good, and a lot that provide good amounts of life too. You could even get minion damage with a 4th renewal[/quote]
I added this one, but my max chaos res. dropped by 8% to 80%...i don't get it why[/quote]

Lol, how u can play without flesh offering and convoction? Imo forti is useless for this build, since u should run perma molten/vaal shell xd
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
Joybringer75 wrote:

Question: Frenzy charges really seem a huge damage buff according POB but how can I apply it? (I know we could use Poacher in curse on hit setup or use a ring that curses enemies with Poacher's mark on hit). But Frenzy charges only applied when killing an enemy by the player and not by a minion I suppose? Tried it out and my minions are never getting any frenzys (I haven't had any other curse in the setup when I tried this out). I suppose this is why I am not able to perform the kill by myself?

Any input, help or feedback on that? Do I misunderstand the "Poacher's mark mechanic" with Minions here?

Poacher's Mark only grants frenzy charges to the minion that lands the killing blow. Since we have 7 minions that deal noticeable damage, this makes it hard for each minion to sustain frenzies on their own. Poacher's Mark is only effective for minion builds that run a very small number of minions (e.g. HoAG) as frenzy charges will be much more concentrated around them.

The only easy way to generate frenzy charges for golems (that I'm aware of) is Victario's Charity shield + Necromantic Aegis as frenzy charge generation will apply to each minion rather than just 1. But we would need to give up a CIP for that.

Ok thanks for the clear feedback.
Hah, you made this build even more popular than it was. Your guide is very good looking and well written. Plus, you have videos showing off your build.

The price of the items, mostly cluster jewels are rising.
Interesting Ideas. Keep'em coming. Mittens likey

Already bought the axe and will give it a go. Should be interesting also in Blighted maps(Not sure if may aging pc can handle it...)

Cool idea with the Megalomaniac jewel too. Would totally get one if it didn't mess up my dex and chaos res

Build is so good I'm considering it for next league too and was wondering on a league starting setup that could flawlessly transition into it?
"
snowmittens wrote:
Interesting Ideas. Keep'em coming. Mittens likey

Already bought the axe and will give it a go. Should be interesting also in Blighted maps(Not sure if may aging pc can handle it...)

Cool idea with the Megalomaniac jewel too. Would totally get one if it didn't mess up my dex and chaos res

Build is so good I'm considering it for next league too and was wondering on a league starting setup that could flawlessly transition into it?

This wasn't my league starter, but I have league started my spidermancer build, and it's essentially the same pattern. Early on with all of the uniques being out-of-reach I like going solar guard spectres, because there's very low gear requirements. When I accumulate enough wealth to buy the amulet, 1 anima stone, 1 might, and 1 harmony that would be a good time to transition into golems. The tree would be very similar to your spectre tree, but skip the cluster jewels and take the minion damage nodes we passed by instead.
Wow man I was just following your guide and whisper for the Megalomaniac, you didn't have to block me lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info