3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
masterloups wrote:
How much weaker are carrion golems compared to stone? Say a stone one is doing 2m dps as advertised, how much is a carrion one doing? PoB show's 200k which seem dramatically low

I don't think the PoB is even remotely close to carrion golem dmg output. I'd say it's about 1/3 to 1/2 the damage. However, I clear maps nearly twice as fast using them.
Ill try this build for fun :)
Ill move from my zombiemancer to this one.
most of my cluster jewels will fit also and my megalomaniacs are also fine.
But i have question, what do you think about elegant hubris 240% minion dmg it will cost me 7 skill points. Or its not possible to fit this jewel there?

@edit
No needed answer anymore ;P
I missed that we already use yimeless jewel with this build ;)

@edit2
For blight maps, stone golem or carrion?
I think stone but want to hear your opinion :)
Last edited by elbowndg on Apr 23, 2020, 4:22:03 PM
"
skyscan wrote:
"
masterloups wrote:
How much weaker are carrion golems compared to stone? Say a stone one is doing 2m dps as advertised, how much is a carrion one doing? PoB show's 200k which seem dramatically low

I don't think the PoB is even remotely close to carrion golem dmg output. I'd say it's about 1/3 to 1/2 the damage. However, I clear maps nearly twice as fast using them.

Oof, that's rough. Would i gimp myself if i were to use the Carrion golems for bosses too? I think they're cute and i'm not a fan of gem switching..
"
masterloups wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:
"
masterloups wrote:

Oof, that's rough. Would i gimp myself if i were to use the Carrion golems for bosses too? I think they're cute and i'm not a fan of gem switching..

You'd be fine. I did uber elder with carrion golems and it took around 3.5 minutes, compared to the stone golems 2 minutes.
Any idea how could we kinda automate this for blighted maps?
If you're running Awakened Multistrike, wouldn't 5 Harmonies + 3 Eminences be better than 6-7 Harmonies + 2 Eminences?

5 Harmonies will put your slam cooldown at 1.27 seconds. With 3 eminences and some extra minion attack speed on tree (Redemption wheel or cluster jewel) you can easily hit 0.32 seconds for a single slam. This is 1.28 seconds for 4 slams which is just above cooldown.

Compare this to normal multistrike on 6 Harmonies which is in the best case scenario gives you around 1.13 seconds for 3 slams. So the 5+3 setup and awakened gem gives you at most an extra 0.15 seconds combo time but your golems are fitting in four attacks instead of three, with the fourth attack doing 60% more damage.

To me, this gives you all the single target damage benefits of Awakened Multistrike with negligible impact on clear-speed.

The only thing you lose damage-wise is the increased damage from the Harmony you remove however the extra attack speed from the Eminence should make up for that (in fact my DPS improves slightly in PoB when I swap the jewels).
Assuming nothing funky like nerfs or overhauls. can this league start in 3.11, assuming 0 initial currency? Or should I go generic zombies/summoner + spectres + phantasm till I can afford certain items (which?) and then transition?

Seems like a solid build once you have your foot in the door with a couple ex, but I dont know how well it performs on a tight budget. 5L brass dome, no stones/jewels, etc.

If you recommend another build to obtain currency to get here, which? Maybe Necro Summoner and pay the 40 regret orb fee + however much it costs to respec to golemancer?
Last edited by Chalck on Apr 24, 2020, 7:37:33 AM
Just got a pretty decent Glorious Vanity:

Glorious Vanity (Jewel Socket just under MoM) 2% Maximum Chaos Res, 42% Chaos Res, 26% Cold res 3% Life.

Willing to sell if anyone is interested drop me a message in game: iWuhanGolemStrike

Last edited by Boltonsquads on Apr 24, 2020, 9:18:33 AM
If anyone is interested in getting more resists, saving points, armor+evasion, and getting more sockets I'd recommend thread of hope(medium) in the top jewel socket:

It will let you expand on the bottom.

Last edited by MidgarTheMarauder on Apr 24, 2020, 9:35:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info