[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

"
MieraRepublic wrote:
Guys, sorry to bother, but I was in the middle of respec process and I probably had underestimated expenses, so now I'm just not sure what to do:

https://pastebin.com/rJ4dtnxQ

That's my POB and that's empty because I figured out that I don't have enough STR and DEX mid-respec, so now i'm kinda clueless on what to upgrade first. I've +/- exalt of budget and several exalts worth of trades, but given today's of a dead market, it probably doesn't count.

I was feeling nice on HP version of the build, so the question is if I should respec back and get more money, or it's possible to finish spec with my money?

You can get dex and strength from a rare ring, an amulet and a belt. That said, I think a few exalts are not enough to fill all these empty slots if you plan to buy all items from the market. If you can respec back to the life version, you should do it and farm more. You can harvest craft some ES items during this process to save money.

Since you are already level 90, I would look for a decent sceptre with hits can't be evaded and a crystal belt with 14%+ CDR. Then, look for a rare ring, an amulet, and rare jewels to fill the dex, strength, and resistance requirement. I'd look for at least 650 es on body armour before respecing to the CI version.
"
efun wrote:
"
iceshots wrote:
this build is the first coc build i've tried and im loving it, for sake of progress im trying to go into 10.1 aps

got 1.88 aps scepter saved

Forgot to mention, if you are rich, you can also use a driftwood sceptre to hit 1.97 base aps which should get you there easily. N0esy was selling some synthesized bases for ~10ex a while ago, not sure if he has any left.

Nice catch, but it's sold :(
https://pastebin.com/A5cKek2T

Any places for improvement?

Still working on improving it. But currently melts everything in the game.

Trying to craft lightning dmg on neck.
I wanna try to remove light dmg to spells on mace and get spell damage, but not srue if it's worth the risk.

If anyone's looking for tailwind/cooldown recovery boots I made these recently, unfortunately no res on them but if you have enough from the rest of your gear the ES is great!

edit: sold
Last edited by efun on Jul 25, 2020, 5:09:18 AM
Already done all content with that build and I'm selling my gear, I want to try something else now. If anyone is intrested let me know, bulk price for whole gear would be a bit cheaper.

https://pastebin.com/9xqWgHxr

or simply check my profile

TLDR:
8k ES
BL 283k avg Sirus dmg
Cyclone: 9.86 APS, 99.88 crit chance

Update:
I've just crafted this

Almost perfect weapon for that build, If only that last crit aug got me crit mult instead of crit chance for spells. Ofcourse needs another 3 ex investment for "hits cannot be evaded" but, I'v tested it in pob and with small adjustments in tree I'm getting
-9.99 APS
-301k BL dmg

and more ES since I'll have to use 3p ES small cluster jewel with additional dex.
Last edited by maciek2g on Jul 25, 2020, 5:37:03 AM
"
Kyle1264x wrote:
https://pastebin.com/A5cKek2T

Any places for improvement?

More AS on sceptre, -9 lightning res on helm, 30%+ MS on boots, ES on amulet, and dex on ring, crystal belt.
Yo whats up Boys and Girls
At the moment i'm just a bit unhappy with that build. i'm often dying when some metamorph or other mob is thinking "lets get that dude a clap he never forgets" or i'm dying totally dumb because of [insert dumb reason here]

my pob atm: https://pastebin.com/JSgxam9j

Awakened Curse On Hit is expensive af at the moment.
I do have about 15-20ex laying around. Maybe someone of you could help me improve my char a bit.
"
peterpanik90 wrote:
Yo whats up Boys and Girls
At the moment i'm just a bit unhappy with that build. i'm often dying when some metamorph or other mob is thinking "lets get that dude a clap he never forgets" or i'm dying totally dumb because of [insert dumb reason here]

my pob atm: https://pastebin.com/JSgxam9j

Awakened Curse On Hit is expensive af at the moment.
I do have about 15-20ex laying around. Maybe someone of you could help me improve my char a bit.

1. You have too much aps. Buy new boots with 150+ES and 30%+ MS without tailwind. Then drop +1 to minimum frenzy craft on ring and the channelling cluster jewel. After all of these, your aps will be 7.52.
2. Your megalomaniac is not good, buy one with overlord, or buy a large cluster jewel with overlord.
3. Buy a vaal regalia with 700+ ES. Do NOT enchant it - The only use of body armour enchant I found is tabula for smoother leveling. It's really bad. Choose a vaal regalia with an open suffix so that you can craft strength or dex + quality. This will help you upgrade your belt and ring in the future.
4. -9 lightning res on helmet. There are only 2 suffix lightning mods on crusader helmets: lightning res and -9 to ligtning res. Augmenting lightning on a helm with lightning res and filled prefixes will guarantee the -9 lightning res mod. Thus, slam a crusader orb, remove an influence mod, and augment lightning. You may want to remove/add lightning to make the lightning res mod T1 before you try the crusader slam.
5. Take arcane swiftness for a bit of stun avoidance. I would also try to get stun avoidance implicit on jewels. You can use a channelling cluster jewel for 40% stun avoidance, too.
6. I think your amulet has an open prefix. I'd suggest slamming a crusader orb.
7. It's a very basic tip, but if you play a caster build, always buy a 21/0 gem. 21/0 is much better than 20/20 and it's fairy cheap.
"
N0esy wrote:

4. -9 lightning res on helmet. There are only 2 suffix lightning mods on crusader helmets: lightning res and -9 to ligtning res. Augmenting lightning on a helm with lightning res and filled prefixes will guarantee the -9 lightning res mod. Thus, slam a crusader orb, remove an influence mod, and augment lightning. You may want to remove/add lightning to make the lightning res mod T1 before you try the crusader slam.

i'm not into crafting that much.
that means i'm taking my helmet, slam crusader orb onto it, after that remove influence mod (harvest?) and then augment lightning (harvest?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info