[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

Damn, pretty neat sceptre already, I still need to fix lightning mod to T1 but I just realized I cant safely remove cast speed and augment crit for crit multi... Maybe its the best to just fix lightning, craft hits cant be evaded and be happy with that?

Crafting crit multi can be really expensive, I can hit crit to spells, and rerolling might break T1 crit chance.
"
Ambur wrote:
"
Mastiis wrote:
"
Ambur wrote:
Hi, im looking for some help. As my dmg is kinda low and survivability for bosses aint good either. What am i doing wrong and what should i improve. Ign SpinMc and atm cant post link the poe link

Give your PoB, will be better.

https://pastebin.com/YkLmGyvs

Your APS is too high, with onslaugh you have 7.9 aps, you only have 10% cdr with awakened cast on crit (lvl 1)

make sure to read this

Spoiler

With 0-13% CDR, your optimal attack rate is 6.06 aps.
With 14-51% CDR, your optimal attack rate is 7.56.
WIth 52%+ CDR, your optimal attack rate is 10.1.

You should change cluster, check about the guide which one you should take.

Take a better stuff, a least have 75% res in elemental (cold, fire, lightning, PoB show me 50% in all elemental). try to get a least 8k ES, you can improve your body armor, an try to get 650 es. if you have currency try to craft a belt by following the build guide (should cost around 4-5 ex to craft).

Try to get a better timeless jewel with the right unique modifier (3ex currently).

I can't look your skill because you gave me a other ball lightning and your ball lightning build, so I have too much skill and don't know which one are you using

PS : wtf why all my text is quote lul

Last edited by Mastiis on Jul 24, 2020, 3:47:45 AM
"
maciek2g wrote:

Damn, pretty neat sceptre already, I still need to fix lightning mod to T1 but I just realized I cant safely remove cast speed and augment crit for crit multi... Maybe its the best to just fix lightning, craft hits cant be evaded and be happy with that?

Crafting crit multi can be really expensive, I can hit crit to spells, and rerolling might break T1 crit chance.

hmm if you want to fix the lightning dmg by remove/add lightning I think you can use remove cast, if it remove lightning you can remove/add cast for the cast speed until you hit a good mod then use augment lightning and remove/add lightning until a good mod

if it remove the cast speed, reroll the lightning then augment cast.
Last edited by Mastiis on Jul 24, 2020, 3:52:01 AM
"
Mastiis wrote:
"
maciek2g wrote:

hmm if you want to fix the lightning dmg by remove/add lightning I think you can use remove cast, if it remove lightning you can remove/add cast for the cast speed until you hit a good mod then use augment lightning and remove/add lightning until a good mod

if it remove the cast speed, reroll the lightning then augment cast.

+1 skill gems is caster mod too so it can get removed.

The only safe option is to:
-remove crit (which is T1...)
-craft prefixes cannot be changed (2ex)
-remove caster with 100% chance to get rid of cast speed
-aug crit x2 (2-3ex)
-keep on doing remove/add crit untill I got T1 crit chance and good enough crit multi, problem is that there is 3rd crit mod which is crit to spells, so that part might get really expensive
hey everyone. what to improve on my POB?

i don't really know... im squishy af in most maps and im not really able to oneshot bosses.

https://pastebin.com/W7W5UArb

i think a lot of my items are pretty decent already. but im still doing sth wrong and i dont know what.

THank you
"
hey everyone. what to improve on my POB?

i don't really know... im squishy af in most maps and im not really able to oneshot bosses.

https://pastebin.com/W7W5UArb

i think a lot of my items are pretty decent already. but im still doing sth wrong and i dont know what.

THank you

-The only reason why we use Sceptre is to gain Fortify from Overlord notable and you are not using it. Buy Megalomaniac or Large Cluster jewel with Overlord and use it, Fortify is big survivability boost

-You are not using Militant Faith and Transcendend Flesh which are huge dps boost

-You are uncapped on fire and lightning res!

-You exceed APS breakpoint, which means you attack too fast and you lose dps beacause of it.

-From what I see, you have only 20% chance to avoid stun, you should get 100%. I'm was running T16s on 70% easily, but other folks are saying that on deep delve for example you must have 100%.

-You are missing 2x 10% Area of Effect nodes which results in 1 more Ball Lightning proc, thats actually quite a lot of dps. You took few strange nodes instead, try to stick to ones proposed in guide, you can check my profile too.

Last edited by maciek2g on Jul 24, 2020, 7:23:04 AM
this build is the first coc build i've tried and im loving it, for sake of progress im trying to go into 10.1 aps

got 1.88 aps scepter saved
cdr boots saved
will buy awakened coc
do i need any extra atk speed nodes/jewels to get to the 10.1 aps mark?

equiping the boots and scepter with tailwind and all other procs i can only get to 8.62 aps

do i also need +2(or 1) frenzy charge on shield to achive 10.1 aps?

https://pastebin.com/qp2qTEAc
"
iceshots wrote:
this build is the first coc build i've tried and im loving it, for sake of progress im trying to go into 10.1 aps

cdr boots saved
will buy awakened coc
do i need any extra atk speed nodes/jewels to get to the 10.1 aps mark?

equiping the boots and scepter with tailwind and all other procs i can only get to 8.62 aps

do i also need +2(or 1) frenzy charge on shield to achive 10.1 aps?

https://pastebin.com/qp2qTEAc

I ended up grabbing 10% attack speed implicit on my algor mortis, and got several base jewels with ES/attack speed to hit 10aps (had to shuffle the 3/4/5% attack speed jewels because it's easy to go over 10aps). I see you have the extremely good +1 gems algor mortis, so you probably won't want to change that, and you're using all unique jewels except for your corrupted blood jewel. 8.8aps is still pretty good though. Can get +1 frenzy craft on amulet too (you'll need a base with % es). Could also use the harvest attack speed weapon enchant.
"
iceshots wrote:

Forgot to mention, if you are rich, you can also use a driftwood sceptre to hit 1.97 base aps which should get you there easily. N0esy was selling some synthesized bases for ~10ex a while ago, not sure if he has any left.
Guys, sorry to bother, but I was in the middle of respec process and I probably had underestimated expenses, so now I'm just not sure what to do:

https://pastebin.com/rJ4dtnxQ

That's my POB and that's empty because I figured out that I don't have enough STR and DEX mid-respec, so now i'm kinda clueless on what to upgrade first. I've +/- exalt of budget and several exalts worth of trades, but given today's of a dead market, it probably doesn't count.

I was feeling nice on HP version of the build, so the question is if I should respec back and get more money, or it's possible to finish spec with my money?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info