[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

"
shakamaran38 wrote:
has anybody tried to get an explode chest and a watchers eye with wrath phys to lightning conversion?
should be pretty fun :D
but is it necessary with this build?

I crafted decent Explode chest but to be honest, I didn't see a difference so I sold it for 25 ex and invested in other pieces of gear.
Hi, im looking for some help. As my dmg is kinda low and survivability for bosses aint good either. What am i doing wrong and what should i improve. Ign SpinMc and atm cant post link the poe link
Hey ! I'm about to buy/craft gear for this build for my second char this league ! I have around 40ex budget.

The problem is I can find a good scepter to buy or even just a good base to start harvest craft on it ! How can I craft one from a white base maybe ?

Also, I don't see how you sustain energy shield except from the Watcher eye energy shield on hit ?

Last thing, I can't find in your guide how you managed the stun immunity nerf ? I don't want to use the boots enchant because it feels terrible. So how are you getting the 100% stun avoidance ?

Thanks a lot
"
BreakTouch wrote:

The problem is I can find a good scepter to buy or even just a good base to start harvest craft on it ! How can I craft one from a white base maybe ?

For sceptre, I've crafted several with harvest. You want an ilvl 84+ karui sceptre (for T1 spell/lightning damage possibility). Non-influenced will be easier to harvest craft (crusader influence gives you some good possible mods, but adds some tags that make crafting harder).

Use deafening essence of loathing to hit T1 crit. After you apply deafening essence of loathing, you have to decide whether it's craftable or you need to scour and reroll. Ideally, you're looking for attack speed, % spell/lightning damage, lightning damage to spells, and an open prefix to craft "hits can't be evaded".

If you don't hit this, you'll need to harvest craft. First you want to check prefixes. Make sure you can remove all the unwanted prefixes later (they should all have an easy tag like physical, lightning, cold, etc. that harvest craft can annul). The only really bad one is "increased elemental damage with attacks" - if you see that one come up, scour and use another essence.

For suffixes, if you hit "+ accuracy rating", "increased light radius", or "life gained on hit" then you should also reroll with a new essence.

To add attack speed, you want at least 1 open suffix. If your suffixes are full, try to remove something (e.g. harvest "remove fire" to remove fire resistance).

If you have 2 open suffixes, craft on low tier +accuracy rating, make sure your prefixes are full (you can use "augment physical" to add some useless prefixes for now), then use "augment attack" harvest craft with 60% chance to hit attack speed, 30% chance to hit life on hit, and 10% chance to hit light radius. If you are unlucky and get life on hit, do "remove life" harvest craft and try again with "augment attack". If you are extra unlucky and hit light radius, scour and start from essence again.

If you have 1 open suffix, You can also use "remove non-attack, add attack" to remove unwanted suffixes, as long as you have 3 prefixes that all have "attack" tag (which is actually quite common - if you have empty prefixes you can fill these up with "augment physical" from harvest, which all have both attack and physical tags). This works to remove all suffixes except for the very bad ones (light radius, accuracy) described earlier.

If you've made it this far, you should have a sceptre with 3 useless prefixes, T1 crit, some attack speed, and crafted +100 accuracy rating. Next I usually harvest annul the 3 useless prefixes (e.g. "remove physical" if we filled them up with "physical" before), and then "augment lightning" with harvest. I then do "remove lightning, add lightning" until I hit a nice mod (T1 % lightning damage or T1 added lightning to spells). At that point, you do multimod craft (replacing your dead accuracy rating craft) and craft spell damage and hits can't be evaded.

You can also just craft on "hits can't be evaded" after you have T1 crit and attack speed, or do multimod craft without hitting the extra bonus lightning mod. You lose some dps but this build does so much damage you probably won't notice. Crit, attack speed, and hits can't be evaded are the important parts!
"
Ambur wrote:
Hi, im looking for some help. As my dmg is kinda low and survivability for bosses aint good either. What am i doing wrong and what should i improve. Ign SpinMc and atm cant post link the poe link

Your crit chance is too low. Your sceptre needs to have "increased critical strike chance" on it. Your sceptre crit is 6.3%, if you have T1 crit (38%) it will be 8.3%. Maybe you read the harvest quality enchant incorrectly? You don't get +5% crit from it, you get 5% increased (from 6.00 base to 6.30). Since all calculations are relative to this base, your crit chance is going to be 33% lower than a T1 crit sceptre.
Debating this build vs CI CoC Ice Nova. How would you compare the pros and cons of the two builds?
"
Ambur wrote:

Give your PoB, will be better.

"
Debating this build vs CI CoC Ice Nova. How would you compare the pros and cons of the two builds?

Check the Hardcore comment player (at the end of the guide I think) he compare it from his points of view
Made a better sceptre than this. Selling my old one for 3ex

ign: @BrapisZapis

Edit: sold
Last edited by Qazwsx6 on Jul 22, 2020, 8:20:07 PM
crafted this shield when trying to get +% block.

anyone interested can pm me at IGN: cockadoodle or disc Nimby#0058.

Thanks.

"
Mastiis wrote:
"
Ambur wrote:

Give your PoB, will be better.

https://pastebin.com/YkLmGyvs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info