[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

"
nhan2004 wrote:
Can somebody explain to me how you guys get 100% Crit Chance??

Ty!!!

You don't need 100% crit chance. Your DPS is a product of ball lightning damage, aps, and crit chance of cyclone. If the crit chance is close to 100%, further investment has little effect on your DPS.

"
occules01 wrote:
is the aps must be fixed in order to get optimal 14%cdr or as long as it is below next breakpoint?

Not sure what you are asking. Your DPS is proportional to aps, so you want to have aps as high as possible. But if your aps becomes higher than the breakpoint, your DPS decreases. So, the optimal aps is the breakpoint. If your aps is lower or higher than that, your DPS decreases.
Generally, exceeding the breakpoint is not recommended because, if your aps is too high, you spent some resources (passive points, AS mods on gear) just to reduce your DPS. You should spend resources to something else. Having lower aps, on the other hand, just means that you haven't spent enough resources to aps. It's fine as long as you spent your resources to something useful instead.
Last edited by N0esy on May 3, 2020, 3:44:11 PM
"
N0esy wrote:
"
blini wrote:
"
Your aps is too high for 14% CDR. Lower your aps or get 52% CDR.

Your helmet can have more ES as well.

You should not use the second large cluster jewel.
example: https://pastebin.com/a2u5JZr6
Of course, you should lower the aps of cyclone from here.

Thanks N0esy for the tips,
I can not find out how I see the exact attack speed :(
What is my exact value for the APS?
I got my helmet a little better. Should I risk removing the mana prefix with an Anul or should I use a Crusader Ex?
I'm not going to go to 52% CDR, I don't know where to get the exalts for all the gear then on Resi, Str, Dex plus 10.2 Aps.

https://pastebin.com/XY6rf3Gg

Choose cyclone in PoB and see Attack Rate. Otherwise, go to Act 1, kill some mobs to gain elusive, pop up your flasks and check aps of cyclone in game.

Your helmet is fine. You can crusader slam on it, but the chance of hitting -9 res is very low, so you can leave it as is if you don't want to waste your money.

@Uaira
Your pastebin doesn't work.

@Warpig
You are using Thread of Hope, but is it good? I think the tree suggested in the guide is better:
https://pastebin.com/t6qXML6K

You'll get 400 more ES, 20% increased aoe and similar DPS at the cost of some ES leech rate. You also want corrupted blood immunity.

Another big issue is that your aps is too high. Get CDR boots or drop silver flask.

Thx for answering
I will respec and try your tree and also have som CDR boot to try to boost AS to 10
And i have corrupted blood immunity on Medium claster jewel with Hex breaker and Precise Focus
Hi N0esy, i uped my gear with You pob with clasters, now have some more dps, but in POB you have avarage hit on ball lighting bigest then my (almost x2), what i need to upgrade?
Last edited by 6neji6 on May 3, 2020, 5:15:13 PM
"
6neji6 wrote:
Hi N0esy, i uped my gear with You pob with clasters, now have some more dps, but in POB you have avarage hit on ball lighting bigest then my (almost x2), what i need to upgrade?

Your damage in PoB is low because you didn't put "21% more damage" and "you can apply an additional curse" in one of your items. 21% more damage comes from Inner conviction, and the curse mod comes from woke curse on hit. There are some check boxes that you didnt hit as well.

Basically, your damage is not that low compared to mine.

If you want to improve your damage, upgrade your amulet and boots (tailwind + CDR).
"
N0esy wrote:
"
6neji6 wrote:

Your damage in PoB is low because you didn't put "21% more damage" and "you can apply an additional curse" in one of your items. 21% more damage comes from Inner conviction, and the curse mod comes from woke curse on hit. There are some check boxes that you didnt hit as well.

Basically, your damage is not that low compared to mine.

If you want to improve your damage, upgrade your amulet and boots (tailwind + CDR).

Didnt see where ypu add it to your item =( can you pls screenshot it. or up my pob an export to me pls, ty
Also Pob didnt reakt to 'ignited enemy' for new claster, its work?)
Last edited by 6neji6 on May 3, 2020, 6:51:18 PM
"
N0esy wrote:
"
blini wrote:
"
Your aps is too high for 14% CDR. Lower your aps or get 52% CDR.

Your helmet can have more ES as well.

You should not use the second large cluster jewel.
example: https://pastebin.com/a2u5JZr6
Of course, you should lower the aps of cyclone from here.

Thanks N0esy for the tips,
I can not find out how I see the exact attack speed :(
What is my exact value for the APS?
I got my helmet a little better. Should I risk removing the mana prefix with an Anul or should I use a Crusader Ex?
I'm not going to go to 52% CDR, I don't know where to get the exalts for all the gear then on Resi, Str, Dex plus 10.2 Aps.

https://pastebin.com/XY6rf3Gg

Choose cyclone in PoB and see Attack Rate. Otherwise, go to Act 1, kill some mobs to gain elusive, pop up your flasks and check aps of cyclone in game.

Your helmet is fine. You can crusader slam on it, but the chance of hitting -9 res is very low, so you can leave it as is if you don't want to waste your money.

@Uaira
Your pastebin doesn't work.

@Warpig
You are using Thread of Hope, but is it good? I think the tree suggested in the guide is better:
https://pastebin.com/t6qXML6K

You'll get 400 more ES, 20% increased aoe and similar DPS at the cost of some ES leech rate. You also want corrupted blood immunity.

Another big issue is that your aps is too high. Get CDR boots or drop silver flask.

https://pastebin.com/01BNLRE5 this one should work
Hello

First, I want to thank you for awesome guide.

I have one question about enchants .. and sorry if this was mentioned before.
You recommend going Wrath 15% reduced on helm because we have open slot on amu for +1 skills?

What about Helm enchant +40% lighning ball and amu 25% Wrath reduced ?(for me personally this option a lot cheaper) - I didnt see this option in recommedation. So currious why choose 1st option instead
"
N0esy wrote:
If you take pain attunement (30% more spell damage), you'll give up Inner Conviction (21% more spell damage). So, the benefit of being low life is small.

When you talk about low life you can't just compare the 9% more damage difference between inner conviction and pain attunement, if you reserve life it means that you have more aura/herald, in my case HoT and precision 21 wich mean ~45-50k more average damage than if i was playin CI, i am far of being optimal here, could be even more.
It's still easy to reach 9-10k ES.
Last edited by RoCKeTs on May 4, 2020, 9:45:08 AM
"
RoCKeTs wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:
If you take pain attunement (30% more spell damage), you'll give up Inner Conviction (21% more spell damage). So, the benefit of being low life is small.

When you talk about low life you can't just compare the 9% more damage difference between inner conviction and pain attunement, if you reserve life it means that you have more aura/herald, in my case HoT and precision 21 wich mean ~45-50k more average damage than if i was playin CI, i am far of being optimal here, could be even more.
It's still easy to reach 9-10k ES.

In this case it's being lowlife via Cowards Legacy. Not true LL. Still CI.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
In this case it's being lowlife via Cowards Legacy. Not true LL. Still CI.

Oh okay in this case i don't know the benefits didn't checked on PoB.

But true LL works like a charm with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info