[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

I think I beat the game.
"
Uaira wrote:
https://pastebin.com/01BNLRE5 this one should work

Your aps is too high. Remove +1 to minimum frenzy from your ring and respec the retribution notable.

Then, your Shaper DPS is like 7M, which is not bad. If you want more damage, upgrade your sceptre, amulet, and shield. Leveling will help as well.

pls help with an opinion.

i'm new to this. where should i put my hits can;t be evaded? :)

can't wait to test this :D
Hi.

This build looks so much better than the ice nova version.

Im just a casual player. Managed to amass semi decent my gear on coc ive nova and have managed to get through T16s with 40%delerium fairly well but am squishy as hell and got to 93 but this looks so much more attractive as its combined what i love about ice version and then expands on everything i hate about it.

Question is. Ive got 22Ex saved and wondered if i switched into the cheap build and started working my way up what would be the priority and would i see an initial drop in dps or even at low levels will it surpass it?

I understand that at 22ex this aint going to be doing massive numbers but is it enough to get me onto the right track?

Any help or comments appreciated.
"
Cogsly wrote:
Hi.

This build looks so much better than the ice nova version.

Im just a casual player. Managed to amass semi decent my gear on coc ive nova and have managed to get through T16s with 40%delerium fairly well but am squishy as hell and got to 93 but this looks so much more attractive as its combined what i love about ice version and then expands on everything i hate about it.

Question is. Ive got 22Ex saved and wondered if i switched into the cheap build and started working my way up what would be the priority and would i see an initial drop in dps or even at low levels will it surpass it?

I understand that at 22ex this aint going to be doing massive numbers but is it enough to get me onto the right track?

Any help or comments appreciated.

The items listed in the gear section cost 50-60 ex for me, of which 32 ex was for watcher's eye and bottled faith. If you skip these items, 22 ex should be enough to play the build. As described in the "budget option", Use Fenumus' Spinnerets and aspect of the spider to gain ES on hit, until you farm up and buy a watcher's eye.

The most important stats you want on rare items are defensive ones, like elemental resistances and ES. People tend to jump to fancy damage mods, but this build has large built-in damage. At lower budget, you want to focus on defensive stats. Don't worry, you have a lot of damage anyway.

Finding a good sceptre is not easy. It might be a good idea to use a dagger until you find a good sceptre. The only reason you use a sceptre is fority from the overlord notable. Also, it might be a good idea to ask narval2113 for a good sceptre :)
"
VonKriegII wrote:

pls help with an opinion.

i'm new to this. where should i put my hits can;t be evaded? :)

can't wait to test this :D

The left one does not have an open prefix to craft hits cant be evaded. Annul it and hope the add cold or ele pen mod is removed. Then you can multimod attack speed and hits cant be evaded.
The right one is ok, but I would try annul off the reduced attributes mod. Then you can multimod spell damage and hits cant be evaded.

The two sceptre should give you similar dps if your annul attempt is successful.
Last edited by N0esy on May 4, 2020, 7:30:18 PM
Does narval2113
make these sceptres then?
"
Cogsly wrote:
Does narval2113
make these sceptres then?

No, I don't think so. I guess he has one or a few spare sceptres.
Hey guys!
I heard that people are having difficulty buying sceptres, so I am thinking about crafting some to help.
The craft is obviously expensive (Noesy's one cost 60ex), so I want to check beforehand how much people are willing to spend.

Can you guys tell me how much you will pay for each of these items (if you need them?)

OptionA (for CDR52%+, basically one that is as good as Noesy's min-maxed sceptre):
T1 (or T2?) AS + T1 (or T2?) crit + Damage mod (+6%+)
+ space for multimod (inc spell% + can't be evaded)

OptionB (for CDR14%+, lower AS but higher crit):
1.74ish AS + 8.1%-8.8% crit-chance + Damage mod (+6%+)
+ space for multimod (inc spell% + can't be evaded)
Ive been looking and tbh theres not much but my budget is very limited.
I understand its a longshot but 10ex is about my maximum for now.
Last edited by Cogsly on May 5, 2020, 11:38:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info