[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

Anyone have Hits cant be evaded craft? D:
"
I do not like to bother you and I do it exceptionally, because I fucked up - during the fight with the boss, a single, as if I did not take damage. Maybe correcting the error will also be useful to someone. Damage to mobs is ok for my shit equipment. Is Scepter Worth the Hits can't be evaded? Thank you and have a nice day everyone. https://pastebin.com/zfUqBn0x

Yes, your secptre is good. You need hits can't be evaded on the sceptre.

"
Anyone have Hits cant be evaded craft? D:

I have the recipe. Alternatively, you can buy some vagan vailed items. They cost 2c, so it should be easy for you to unlock the recipe.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/qJBLBptg
Hi, thank you for the detailed guide. I just started off with the cheaper version of gear. I want to check if my aps is correct, how do I incorprate the effect of attack speed from mistwalker?
I am currently doing by adding additional 15% attack speed to my weopen (which already has 24 icnreased attack speed), is this correcT?
I have some confusion as whether the attack speed from elusive buff is 15% (elusive notable shows this number) or 20% (the old coc guide from 3.8 said 20%)?

ALso how does attack speed get effected by quality on weopon? I am afraid if I add quality I might over do with the aps!

Thanks for your time.
Last edited by Einstein_Jnr on Apr 16, 2020, 11:19:14 PM
https://pastebin.com/iErh6QxV

Can someone suggest me what I should upgrade next? The first obvious choice I see is my sceptre, but that's a WIP... Costs so much to upgrade. Should I be looking for better boots? My goal is to get to 10.2k ES so I can tank Sirus's triple laser beam, and along with higher DPS of course
After playing so much build (Necromancer raise zombie, raise spectre, Magmamine, cyclone impale,...), i can say, this is the best build i play, really think you for this !
"
Einstein_Jnr wrote:
Hi, thank you for the detailed guide. I just started off with the cheaper version of gear. I want to check if my aps is correct, how do I incorprate the effect of attack speed from mistwalker?
I am currently doing by adding additional 15% attack speed to my weopen (which already has 24 icnreased attack speed), is this correcT?
I have some confusion as whether the attack speed from elusive buff is 15% (elusive notable shows this number) or 20% (the old coc guide from 3.8 said 20%)?

ALso how does attack speed get effected by quality on weopon? I am afraid if I add quality I might over do with the aps!

Thanks for your time.

Hit the checkbox "Are you elusive?" in pob configuration tab. And it's 15%.
Got this after 2 essences, it came with + mana prefix that I managed to annul so I can craft Hits cant be evaded

Too bad it isn't lightning dmg to spells, because fire damage to spells isnt usefull at all right?

After checking in PoB, it increases my dps by only 1m (which is not much as I'm already at 24m dps)

Anyways, will probably craft hits cant be evaded and then slam crusader orb, hoping to get good suffix.
Last edited by maciek2g on Apr 17, 2020, 7:37:25 AM
Hi, have same trouble with surv, 8k ES, cant do sirius (die on last phase with KAMEHAMEHA), Uber atzi (1shot on clone stage), can give me upgrade orfer? now have 8ex
"
6neji6 wrote:
Hi, have same trouble with surv, 8k ES, cant do sirius (die on last phase with KAMEHAMEHA), Uber atzi (1shot on clone stage), can give me upgrade orfer? now have 8ex

Kamehameha is about fight tactics, even op guide on his video barely survived facetanking laser(about 1k es left) with 10k es. Anyway, your chest can have more es(bought this one for 5.5 ex), and helmet too(bought this one for 4 ex)
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
"
6neji6 wrote:

Kamehameha is about fight tactics, even op guide on his video barely survived facetanking laser(about 1k es left) with 10k es. Anyway, your chest can have more es(bought this one for 5.5 ex), and helmet too(bought this one for 4 ex)

ty, try up this,
anyway, after this what priori to dps up? wather-change boots, awakened curse on hit, awakened add lightning damage, or flask?
and +1 lvl gem on clove is vary important?
Last edited by 6neji6 on Apr 17, 2020, 8:56:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info