[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

"
maciek2g wrote:
After further investments I have to say this build is awesome and I'd like to sink more currency into it, not sure where to go next tbh, Id like to push single target dps a bit more, is Awakened Curse on Hit and Elemental Weakness way to achieve that? I got 30 ex to spend so I could buy someting more, maybe I should start thinking about cluster jewels?

Also, my ES pool is kinda low - 8.3k, I keep on spamming Dense Fossils on ES gear, but without many successes, last night made this shield and thats all.

Any suggestions appriciated!

May I ask how much you gear approximately cost? Pretty sure im going to do this build and just wanted to ask someone who in their opinion is not absolutely min-maxed, but has great gear nonetheless.
"
PeakPoE wrote:

May I ask how much you gear approximately cost? Pretty sure im going to do this build and just wanted to ask someone who in their opinion is not absolutely min-maxed, but has great gear nonetheless.

Well, I can price what I remember, keep in mind i crafted a bit by myself

-Sceptre - around 5 ex of essences and that failed, then I started to buy decent ones and try to annul bad mods. That took around 100 chaos before I got mine. Then another 5ex to craft mulltimod + attack speed + hits cant be evaded,
around 11 ex total then

-Bottled Faith - 22ex
-700ES Vaal regalia - 6ex
-Helmet base with enchant - 4ex and around 20 dense fossils to craft
-Belt - 3ex
-Shield - around 40 dense fossils
-Boots - <1ex
-+1 gloves - they cost 5ex if I remember, but I corrupted them by myself, took me 8 shots (around 6c per try because I linked them before)
-Jewelery - 1-2 ex for both rings and amulet + 150c annoit

-Watchers - 16 ex
-Megalomaniac with Overlord and Overshock - 2ex
-Transcendent flesh - 1 ex

-Awakened added lighting 5/20 - 2.5 ex
-Enlighten 4 - 2.5 ex
-Ball lightning 21/20 - 1ex

That sums up to 70-75 exalts.

Btw, just crafted this

any ideas how to finish that? If I find resist somewhere else I could multimod increased lightning damage and increased damage for example - that should work fine for that build?
Last edited by maciek2g on Apr 15, 2020, 4:20:36 PM
"
any ideas how to finish that? If I find resist somewhere else I could multimod increased lightning damage and increased damage for example - that should work fine for that build?

Yep ring is good.
"
maciek2g wrote:
After further investments I have to say this build is awesome and I'd like to sink more currency into it, not sure where to go next tbh, Id like to push single target dps a bit more, is Awakened Curse on Hit and Elemental Weakness way to achieve that? I got 30 ex to spend so I could buy someting more, maybe I should start thinking about cluster jewels?

Also, my ES pool is kinda low - 8.3k, I keep on spamming Dense Fossils on ES gear, but without many successes, last night made this shield and thats all.

Any suggestions appriciated!

I would upgrade your belt first. Using an awakener's orb, you can always have %ES and CDR. Because T1 %ES mod is better than T1 flat ES mod, you have 100% chance to get a better belt. In addition, if you don't like the result, you can sell it. There is no risk in this crafting.
"
gehirnchirurg wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
Are there any important mods on the chest or do you just want as much ES as possible?

Int and resistances are good bonus, but ES is the most important.

"
Why is Awakened added lightning taken over Awakened lightning pen?

For me awakened added lightning damage grants more damage, but it is possible that awakened lightning pen is better for you.

why don't you use awakened elemental focus ?

Because we want to shock and sap enemies.
"
maciek2g wrote:
"
PeakPoE wrote:

That sums up to 70-75 exalts.

Thank you very much, looks like I'll be leveling.
"
N0esy wrote:

I would upgrade your belt first. Using an awakener's orb, you can always have %ES and CDR. Because T1 %ES mod is better than T1 flat ES mod, you have 100% chance to get a better belt. In addition, if you don't like the result, you can sell it. There is no risk in this crafting.

Not sure I follow, I should take belt with CDR and another belt with %ES (which influence is that?) and use awaken orb on them?
So the result is combined %ES and %CDR + bonuses I might achieve?
Thanks so much for this guide. Can you help me out what to do with the belt I just crafted? I am new to the game and had a prophecy that upgraded my crusader belt to a rare instead of magic, almost shat myself.

"
maciek2g wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:

Not sure I follow, I should take belt with CDR and another belt with %ES (which influence is that?) and use awaken orb on them?
So the result is combined %ES and %CDR + bonuses I might achieve?

Go to gear>crafting guide.

"
Shappening wrote:
Thanks so much for this guide. Can you help me out what to do with the belt I just crafted? I am new to the game and had a prophecy that upgraded my crusader belt to a rare instead of magic, almost shat myself.

I would craft ES/armour hybrid mod or elemental resistances (if you need them) and call it a day.

I think your belt is ok, but if you want a better one you can sell it and craft a new one.
"

"
Shappening wrote:

I would craft ES/armour hybrid mod or elemental resistances (if you need them) and call it a day.

I think your belt is ok, but if you want a better one you can sell it and craft a new one.

You've got room for an exalt slam too at the end of that. The only reason not to do that is if you want to leave the flexibility to switch between a crafted prefix and suffix later, e.g. if you take on an item with less resists later and want to make up for it by shifting from a crafted prefix to a crafted resist suffix on the belt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info