[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

Respecced my Cospri character, like this a lot better.

A lot of my pieces are leftover from that build, would love any thoughts on where to invest first.

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/BZYJfGCD

Gear:
Spoiler
livejamie
Do the inner Conviction stack? have 3pcs prock
Last edited by 6neji6 on Apr 14, 2020, 9:57:01 AM
"
6neji6 wrote:
Do the inner Conviction stack? have 3pcs prock

No they dont
"
livejamie wrote:
Respecced my Cospri character, like this a lot better.

A lot of my pieces are leftover from that build, would love any thoughts on where to invest first.

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/BZYJfGCD

Gear:
Spoiler

I would craft a belt first. If you get 14% CDR you can use silver flask to increase your attack speed/movement speed.
Have some trouble, i buy crusader belt ilvl85, roll t1 %energy shield, buy shaper belt with t1 recovery speed, then use awakened orb on 2nd to 1st, in rusult i kave belt with 20% colldovn but with another Crusader mod chance to gain Fortify when you Stun an Enemy with Melee Damage, where is misstake or just not luck? in begin 1st and 2nd belt be 1based items
Last edited by 6neji6 on Apr 14, 2020, 3:20:23 PM
"
6neji6 wrote:
Have some trouble, i buy crusader belt ilvl85, roll t1 %energy shield, buy shaper belt with t1 recovery speed, then use awakened orb on 2nd to 1st, in rusult i kave belt with 20% colldovn but with another Crusader mod chance to gain Fortify when you Stun an Enemy with Melee Damage, where is misstake or just not luck? in begin 1st and 2nd belt be 1based items

Maybe your crusader belt has 2nd crusader mod? They can be prefix and sufix
"
6neji6 wrote:

Your crusader crystal belt had two influense-specific mods - % ES and chance to gain fortify. As stated in the guide, you have to make sure that each belt has only one influence-specific mod.
"

Is crit for spells on the shield worth anything on this build?

It's one of the weaker damage mods because you are already running high chance to crit with flasks up.

It will help you sustain damage more when you are out of flasks, e.g. on Sirus or Simulacrum bosses.

Better than nothing, worse than most other damage mods.
"
What else could I do with the boots?
Spamming an Exalt or an Hunter Exalt? or are the boots not worth it. What is your opinion about the boots?
I write from my mobile phone so I can't put a screenshot in it, please check the profile.

I think Tailwind is most helpful if you want to hit the 10.1 APS. Otherwise probably better upgrades to be had.
Are there any important mods on the chest or do you just want as much ES as possible?
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info