[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

The mana issue might be because your character level is too low. You might as well take 1 reduced mana reservation node. If you want more mana regen, please refer to the Q&A.

@maciek2g
The reduced mana reservation enchant is good. I didn't recommend it to you because you said you wanted more damage. Other enchants offer more damage.

Another question, if I get a ring with elder + shaper, would that mean I get both of the stats from mark of the shaper?
Last edited by Wobbly on Apr 13, 2020, 1:17:54 PM
Sorry im new to the game,can someone just post exact picture of where i should put timeless jewel ? Militant Faith

sorry again !
great build bro! this looks way better than any version of CoC ice nova that i've played before
got this shield today, working on a better sceptre now

One question, the Essence Rush cluster (40% inc damage and 5% AS while leeching ES, 0.3% Spell Damage leeched as ES) is good for us? I have this megalomaniac from another build, not sure if it is good for this build. Keep it or should I get another one?
"
TheUsStat wrote:
Hi, I already contacted you about this assembly. Can you see my POB and make some changes? I don’t have much currency, but I could note something for myself for the future, note that I’ve taken not the best cluster Jewel that I can exchange in the future for a more useful one, and also taken thread of hope to slightly increase the speed attacks and spend free nodes on something useful, thanks in advance! my POB and a screenshot of the tree will be lower,since POB does not show adequate jewel thread of hope.
And also I do not have expensive gems awakening!
My POB: https://pastebin.com/0KPca38N

1. You don't have cooldown recovery speed, so your aps (attack per second) should be less than 6.06. In fact, your aps is too high even without Coordination notable. Thus, thread of hope is not a good choice now.

2. Your medium cluster jewels are not good. For example, you spent 3 passive points for 20% increased damage, 45% increased chance to crit, and +1% crit multi. This is not an efficient use of your passive points. I don't recommend using cluster jewels because scaling with normal passive tree is very good. If you really want to use them, go to the gear section of this guide to see what kind of jewels you should use.

3. You skipped all the increased area of effect nodes. In fact, these nodes are one of the most efficient nodes to increase your damage. Read the "Important Notes" section to understand this.
Sorry im new to the game,can someone just post exact picture of where i should put timeless jewel ? Militant Faith

sorry again !
"
maaat wrote:
great build bro! this looks way better than any version of CoC ice nova that i've played before
got this shield today, working on a better sceptre now

One question, the Essence Rush cluster (40% inc damage and 5% AS while leeching ES, 0.3% Spell Damage leeched as ES) is good for us? I have this megalomaniac from another build, not sure if it is good for this build. Keep it or should I get another one?

Because of the large amount of ES recovery on hit, you are almost always on full ES. Thus, this notable is not very good.
"
Wobbly wrote:
Another question, if I get a ring with elder + shaper, would that mean I get both of the stats from mark of the shaper?

Yes, you are right.

Is this worth using to get started or should I keep rolling looking for attack speed and crit?
Is that build good for simulacrum farming ? Or coc ice nova will be better ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info