[3.11] CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - 20M+ Shaper DPS/10k ES/fortify - League Starter Guide Included

If I look at the cyclon skill in-game, I get 8 aps and with the silver flask and all buffs.I only see 6.53 aps in Pob? What's wrong now?

https://pastebin.com/gek58FHV Thats my link to Pob
"
RoCKeTs wrote:
"
blini wrote:
How can i see my attack speed voll buffed in Pob?

With https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding#path-of-building-community-fork

I would be curious to know how do you proc arcane surge with a gem level 20 ?
With the required mana cost (400) and the cost of vortex 20 (26) that would require 16 cast with the cooldown that's ~16 seconds.

Thank you!!

I thought it was in Calcs tab where it says Attack/Cast rate... Glad to know where to look now! xD

"
Sanfear wrote:

Thank you!!

I thought it was in Calcs tab where it says Attack/Cast rate... Glad to know where to look now! xD

You are welcome, the value shown in "Calcs" is the same.

The PoB fork is highly recommended for a more accurate calculation.
"
RoCKeTs wrote:
"
Sanfear wrote:

Thank you!!

You are welcome, the value shown in "Calcs" is the same.

The PoB fork is highly recommended for a more accurate calculation.

Hi Rockets!

Now I'm confuse again. I Was seeing different builds I have in POB. And only in 2 matches the values in the left column with the one in Calcs (This is reason of why
I was confused)

But, if the good one is the one in the column I will check always that one

(I´m using POB fork)

TY!!
"
6neji6 wrote:
"
RoCKeTs wrote:
"
ILIAS wrote:
I think 7.94 APS is a big dmg loss if you dont run 52 % CDR version, you have to stay below 7.5

That make no sense at all, 7.94 is not enough for 52+ CDR and 7.5 and below is not optimal for the 14-51 range.

I dont have 52+, just 20%, so dude in top is right

I would not anyway go for 7.56 (or 10.1). dont think there is real confirmation how GGG rounds up and down.
I personally dont go on exact theoratical breakpoints, having too much AS than breakpoints is just a huge damageloss.

Hey if somebody wanna buy one of best megalomanias for this build, atleast i think so. PM offer

Here is one idea for budger version, wiht this you cant go for 52% cdr And lose some ES but gain Pain Auttunement and immune curses.

I placed militant faith next to Minion Instability. My Dps with all boxes on in PoB is 33m on this setup.
so I managed to get a 7.8k lvl 90. I am dying alot to shaper guardians, any way I can buff my defenses by some means? I am currently on the low-mid budget version. Using the watchers eye. Further upgrades to gear will take time cause I used up all ex.

Or I am just not dodging stuff as I am supposed to?
Mhm, maybe I am wrong, but in your calculation you are applying shock. why?

Shock effectivness ranges from 5 % til 50 % increased damage taken.
Variables within these calculations are average hit (which is in best case i would say 250k fully buffed), enemy's ailment threshold, and the attacker's increases to the effect of shock (which is normally 0)

So, because you crit more or less all the time you inflict shock all the time ok. But since our average hit is pretty low i dont think you shock more than the minimum possible amount, which is 5 %.

So we would need like a total result 30 % shock effect on an enemy (which I guess is not possible to get with that build) to have more dps than having awakened elemental focus.

"
ILIAS wrote:
So, because you crit more or less all the time you inflict shock all the time ok. But since our average hit is pretty low i dont think you shock more than the minimum possible amount, which is 5 %.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EwnQySc4RlRhRejrBxMPyX9vx9x90HcDRRA4srCvTuQ/edit?usp=sharing

That's definitively more than 5%, he's reasonable with 10 in his PoB.
Last edited by RoCKeTs on Apr 18, 2020, 3:20:29 PM
"
ILIAS wrote:
Mhm, maybe I am wrong, but in your calculation you are applying shock. why?

Shock effectivness ranges from 5 % til 50 % increased damage taken.
Variables within these calculations are average hit (which is in best case i would say 250k fully buffed), enemy's ailment threshold, and the attacker's increases to the effect of shock (which is normally 0)

So we would need like a total result 30 % shock effect on an enemy (which I guess is not possible to get with that build) to have more dps than having awakened elemental focus.

I guess we assume different targets. If you assume A8 Sirus as a target, the effectiveness of shock should be very close to 5% without increased shock effect stats. But most enemies have much lower life, so I put 10% shock effect. Anyway, against Sirus we get 25% more damage from our ascendancy, so my dps is higher than estimated in my PoB.

One of the reasons I avoid using elemental focus is that I want to sap enemies. I'm not sure how effective this ailment is, but I hope it's helping.

One thing you misunderstand about shock is that average hit damage does not directly determines the effectiveness of shock. Let's consider the following two buids:

build A: you have 50% chance to deal 2 damage and 50% chance to deal 100.
build B: you always deal 51 damage.

Both builds have the same average damage, but build A can inflict stronger shock. Thus, you should look at the maximum single hit damage to determine the effectiveness of shock.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info