[Screenshots] 0.10.4: New Stance for Shadow holding a Staff

+1 for reverting to old animation.
like the others said, revert the stance animation, and keep the attack animation
meet us halfway please GGG ):
"
Russell wrote:
I think its because he was swinging a huge 2 handed weapon with one hand. Which looked obscure with his tiny frame.

It looks cool in idle but when he actually attacked it looked rather silly.

That's all we wanted was the idle back sir, well all I wanted anyhow :P
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Has this been changed back? (also 2h sword cause thats why i made a 2h shadow in the first place cause i liked his stance with the 2h sword and last time i checked he looked like hes pooping himself while he swings it)
newnewnew
Last edited by Calmarimoni on May 9, 2013, 8:22:16 AM
We want it back!!!
IGN: skizzy
Last edited by skizzy on Jun 6, 2013, 9:03:30 PM
bump. change it back!
Im just adding my voice to this.

It seriously needs to get changed back. First of all, as it was already pointed out, hes wielding a stick. Not a mallet. Not a two handed monstrous hammer, ax or a sword. The talk here is about wielding... a stick. A piece of wood. Which can be pretty heavy, I admit. If you are a seven year old. Or an office rat, like me.
But not if you are a highly trained assassin that would kill his targets with practically anything, if it was ever needed. I suppose the argument for being it more "realistic" could be viable. For a witch.

Second, "realistic"? This bloody game is set in a fictional world, governed by fictional laws with magic, the supernatural, etcetera. Zombies, ghosts, come on!
"It looked silly." ? Huh? Then why is the whole community raging about it? Because we are silly and love silly things?

So yeah. GGG, please please please, Im begging you, I love this game so very much, but please do not make these aesthetic choices without "consulting" the community. Or at least, focus on other aspects of the game that need some attention. Not this. Not the way some class wields a weapon.

Especially if it kicks ass.

And youve leveled it with the other classes, made it less unique. This is not a rant, this a cry full of anguish.

Long live Path of Exile, long live GGG!

(but revert the staff animations, please)
Last edited by khatmar on Jun 8, 2013, 6:57:07 PM
revert to old animation.
ign: Purplebeard
I would love to see the old animations, i liked them much more.
In game name: Reeho / Estobar
Was a big fan of the old stance for the Shadow, it gave him more personality.
Would love to see GGG changing it back to how it was.
GGG please bring back the old Stance, every Klass you made got his own style why not the Shadow?

the way he looks now is so dumb with a Staff ( and im a only Shadowplayer right from the beginning )and this is not the firs time i beg for the old Stance. And i am not the only one.

My question is "Do you really care?"

We support you we buy MTA here and there. Just for the good looking of our chars.
Why the hate for the Shadow? hes already the hardest char to play.

Hes a caster but FP is nerved, EK is nerved, RF not doable by a Shadow, CI is nerved, critt multi is nerved ...

but still some of us loves the Shadow....its just a little thing we are asking for...

.."please bring us back our old Staff Stance", even if he cant really be strong as a Staffmelee,( but maybee with a rare one idk)

Pillar of the Gagged God? for every Klass but not for the Shadow.

I no WE beg you GGG for the love of the old Staff Stance

Anti

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info