[Screenshots] 0.10.4: New Stance for Shadow holding a Staff

"
The problem with making the old appearance a micro transaction, is that a lot of players will start accusing GGG of intentionally making bad decisions/changes to monetize the original/good stuff.

They make this anyway. In other ways but concept and effect is the same.
Please bring back the old animations! i cant play my shadow like this ! it just lost its uniqueness and its simply not fun anymore!
IGN - RaizQT
"
KarraKurri wrote:
"
The problem with making the old appearance a micro transaction, is that a lot of players will start accusing GGG of intentionally making bad decisions/changes to monetize the original/good stuff.

They make this anyway. In other ways but concept and effect is the same.

Well yeah, but in this particular case the (Questionable) "good stuff" was available for free in the first place.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Mar 25, 2013, 11:24:37 PM
I finally signed into my shadow to check out the new animations. Exactly what I feared: generic staff animations with no personality :(
Disappointed in this change too, really liked the shaolin grip. When they say it wasn't realistic to hold it like that... why am i able to identify that stance with something that exists in real life? :))
can anyone confirm if the new patch change the shadow staff stance ? or no ?
staff shadow stance is still the same. dev can you please change it back to the way it is before for next patch ?
Idle stance was great. I'm playing on HC and made shadow especially for this badass stance animation. I can understand that char should attack with 2 handed, but it can hold this stick with one hand!

+1 for old staff animation!
It used to look so fucking cool before! Bring it back!
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
Russell wrote:
I think its because he was swinging a huge 2 handed weapon with one hand. Which looked obscure with his tiny frame.

It looks cool in idle but when he actually attacked it looked rather silly.

not sure if you could animate this, but could you have him idle the old way and then join up his second hand when swinging?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info