[3.11] Ice trap Saboteur - Freeze the Atlas

Good points.

By the way, does Assassin's mark actually grant power charges? It doesn't feel like it does for how many cursed enemies I'm killing and how many power charges I end up getting. I think my power charges are coming from blast cascade.
I've read people say that just like with leech, you can't use traps to get power charges. Maybe I should have a secondary trap setup with charged traps support? Not sure if it would be a good idea to sacrifice an entire support just for generating them.
If it indeed doesn't grant power charges, what do you think about using siphoning trap with charged traps? Gives you regen, chills enemies, and as an added bonus, fits in the cold damage theme of the build.
"
axiomatiks wrote:
If it indeed doesn't grant power charges, what do you think about using siphoning trap with charged traps? Gives you regen, chills enemies, and as an added bonus, fits in the cold damage theme of the build.

For sure you can use siphoning trap as a cooldown trap if you can find free gem slots somewhere. And yes, assasin's mark doesn't grant power charges since traps kill and not the character, but still 2.5% additional base crit and 20% extra crit damage is significant for dps. I'd say until you can get a lot of crit frostbite might be better for dmg though. Speaking of charges, blast cascade + master sapper is enough to generate power and frenzy charges consistently.
Last edited by Grozaa on Jun 20, 2020, 8:19:25 AM
Ah OK. Wasn't sure exactly what you were using it for. Thanks for the clarification.
I dont see what you done with weapon skills in pob link.
Somethin gis wierd in ur weapon setup in that link
"
Hyberpsycrow wrote:
I dont see what you done with weapon skills in pob link.
Somethin gis wierd in ur weapon setup in that link

Do you mean the "<no active skills> (Disabled)"? If so, don't pay attention to it, I just usually put gems to level in weapon swaps.
So ur build is so OP that you basicly just lvl up gems in ur weapons ?

Also is ur golems setup just low lvl gems and not above lvl 6 ?
"
Hyberpsycrow wrote:
So ur build is so OP that you basicly just lvl up gems in ur weapons ?

Also is ur golems setup just low lvl gems and not above lvl 6 ?

For leveling gems, I mean alternative weapon setup with swap (when you press X).
In regular weapons I usually have flame dash+ second wind , portal+ faster casting, precision etc.
Stone golem is lvl 6 because of the strength requirement. If you have more strength on gear, of course you can level it up more(to be precise, it's not about the str requirement of the golem itself, but it has to be the same or lower lvl requirement as cast when damage taken in order to proc, otherwise it will not work).
Last edited by Grozaa on Jun 20, 2020, 3:59:29 PM
I see..sorry for asking alot but i depend on this build now :D
Why is ur arcane surge only lvl 7 on frost bomb ?
"
Hyberpsycrow wrote:
I see..sorry for asking alot but i depend on this build now :D
Why is ur arcane surge only lvl 7 on frost bomb ?

Arcane surge support procs after you spend some amount of mana with supported skill. And this amount depends on arcane surge support's level - the higher, the more you need to spend. The goal is to have arcane surge support leveled to such level, so that the mana proc required is less or equal the amount of mana you spend on frost bomb - and that depends on the level of frost bomb and on other linked supports like increased aoe/inc duration which have own mana multiplier.
You can of course level up arcane surge support more but then you will not proc it after every frost bomb usage and I think inconsistency is a disadvantage.
Last edited by Grozaa on Jun 20, 2020, 6:40:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info