[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

"
anastazjasz wrote:
"
void__zero wrote:
"
anastazjasz wrote:

Is using let say 2x Grand Design on 2x jewels means u can have more then 6 brands at one time?

Yes but it's not that useful since you can only attach two brands to one enemy anyway.

As for bosses I would agree but then the map clearing would be even faster, no need for inpulsa in my case (I'm playing generic, life version of that build on inq ascendancy). I'm gonna test it to see how it plays.

Thank you for the answer.

Im using chain support in my cloak of defiance for map clear, feels really nice in t10/11 maps so far.

What are your guys thoughts on running a Large cluster jewel with Scintillating Idea/Storm drinker/2 Jewel sockets. That way we could for example stack Scintillating idea 3 times total, since it also appears on small cluster jewels, for 23% pen in total with storm drinker.

For the medium cluster jewels i was thinking 1 Grand Design since we probably have to skip some brand nodes on the tree, and 2 brand loayalty for 20% more(?) damage. We could also skip Runesmith and Explosive runes entirely and go for 2 Grand Design/2 Brand Loayalty.

Btw is there some cluster jewel planner out there? Writing this up has been a pain.
"
imRadial wrote:
Hey guys, completely new templar player.

Was wondering isnt it better to manually cast brand recall rather than linking it to CWDT?

That's up to you. I'm lazy, but as said in a previous answer, if you prefer to manually use it just swap it with the lightning golem gem.
"
void__zero wrote:
"
imRadial wrote:
Hey guys, completely new templar player.

Was wondering isnt it better to manually cast brand recall rather than linking it to CWDT?

That's up to you. I'm lazy, but as said in a previous answer, if you prefer to manually use it just swap it with the lightning golem gem.

Thanks!

Another question, since 2 brands stick to the target and the other 3 brands are just around, do they also damage the same target? or only the brands stuck to the target can dmg.
How do you reliably keep Arcane surge up? You cast a brand every pack? Would it be worth dropping Conviction of power for Arcane Blessing?
"
imRadial wrote:
Another question, since 2 brands stick to the target and the other 3 brands are just around, do they also damage the same target? or only the brands stuck to the target can dmg.

A brand hit 3 enemy, and the attached enemy take a bigger beam (130% more damage)

If you have many brands on a pack, and an enemy has 2 brands on him, he can still be hit by other brands beams, but if the enemy is solo (a boss for example) he won't take damage from other brands since they are on the ground and not attached to an enemy.

"
Karisma91 wrote:
How do you reliably keep Arcane surge up? You cast a brand every pack? Would it be worth dropping Conviction of power for Arcane Blessing?.

Problem is Arcane surge from the ascendancy is really bad compared to the gem. We take some "increase arcane surge effect" nodes in the tree as well so it would be a big dps waste. You just have to cast a brand every 5 sec, that's not the end of the world :p
Last edited by void__zero on Mar 19, 2020, 3:57:26 PM
Ah, makes sense.

I might get that ascendancy anyways tbh for the Ele imune. I play hardcore. Maybe we could get a Vinktar flask going too with this.

I think the stronger arcane surge should take over for the permanent one? I'll test.
Last edited by Karisma91 on Mar 19, 2020, 4:31:33 PM
"
Karisma91 wrote:
Ah, makes sense.

I might get that ascendancy anyways tbh for the Ele imune. I play hardcore. Maybe we could get a Vinktar flask going too with this.

I think the stronger arcane surge should take over for the permanent one? I'll test.

Conviction of power give you endurance charge and 5% reduced Elemental Damage taken while you have an Endurance Charge, that's why i prefer it over ele imune, but it's up to you !
Hi,

Is this HC viable? also can it finish 20 wave simulacron?

Ty
I can't quite afford a 6 link cloak, would the 5 link cloak of defiance be better than a rare 6 link?
"
void__zero wrote:
H

I made my own build this league, and it works so well i decided to share it.

Uh...you didn't think of this, sorry :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info