[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

minspiral helmet prevents mana leech gained from mind drinker skill point. i guess we dont care about losing the mana leech?
having issues with survivability. Getting one shot in the delirium still from explosions and the things that stop movement and make you stand still. How do I fix this?
"
silverlotoss wrote:

Have you tried Apep's Rage?
some nice flat chaos damage + 40% increased Mana Cost of Skills.
Or do you think the mana cost would be overkill? With both fevered mind already.

Thanks for the guide btw.

It's not bad but since mana is a big part of defense, having a good rare should be better.

"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:
minspiral helmet prevents mana leech gained from mind drinker skill point. i guess we dont care about losing the mana leech?

We don't leech anyway since it's from attacks only.

"
having issues with survivability. Getting one shot in the delirium still from explosions and the things that stop movement and make you stand still. How do I fix this?

I had the same problem and i fixed it :
- dont spam brands too hard, you need to have a lot of mana to take big hits
- in big corrupted maps (with many hard affixes), never stop moving and let brands kill offscreen mobs when you see a massive dangerous pack
"

You need to addapt your playstyle to the build.
Don't spam Brands, spam Warcry and Cloak instead. Or even better: don't spam anything ^^

You always need to cast a single Brand to clear. The rest is set with the CWDT - Recall function. Works great.

That being said: Delirium Content is still very deadly.

I died several Times while testing Atziri. THe Split Phase is really difficult for this build. With last Portal I killed her anyways
Hi. Thanks for the build guide, it's awesome! I havr a question about arcane cloak and how it works.

If I cast arcane cloak and then cast as man brands I can, those brands have increased damage? Do they have increased damage during their whole duration?

I am just a bit confused on how the rotation is. Arcane cloak -> brands -> recall -> repeat?

I cast recall manually.

Ty for answer.
Hello, isn't Arcane Blessing would be better than Conviction of Power? I mean ailments immune and perma arcane surge let us swap out arcane surge support gem from our storm brand setup?
Thanks for the guide, I found it to be a very good and enjoyable build!
"
Hi. Thanks for the build guide, it's awesome! I havr a question about arcane cloak and how it works.

If I cast arcane cloak and then cast as man brands I can, those brands have increased damage? Do they have increased damage during their whole duration?

I am just a bit confused on how the rotation is. Arcane cloak -> brands -> recall -> repeat?

I cast recall manually.

Ty for answer.

The damage updates, don't worry just cast it when it's up.

"
R1ence wrote:
Hello, isn't Arcane Blessing would be better than Conviction of Power? I mean ailments immune and perma arcane surge let us swap out arcane surge support gem from our storm brand setup?

No, Arcane surge buff from ascendancy is really bad compared to the arcane surge gem dps. + endurance charge, reduced elemental taken and elemental pen are better than elemental immunity imo.

Edit: added a F.A.Q section
Last edited by void__zero on Mar 21, 2020, 8:59:19 AM
How good is spirited response to this build? Can i switch for some other jewel?
"
amumulocao wrote:
How good is spirited response to this build? Can i switch for some other jewel?

I don't know, it's cheap mana regen, but you can probably switch it when you have the money to afford big juicy jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info