[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

Problably gonna try this instead of my hiero ice nova o/
"
void__zero wrote:
"
Agroveuin wrote:
Good build tho, have one question (prob offtop):

In compare with BV\CoC Assasin (just in theory) - who have better clearspeed and ~single target?
Cuz have 91 Shadow and too lazy for leveling new, but if this chara win - spec to it.

Thanks all

I honestly have no idea. I will post a video soon to showcase the map clearspeed.

I too am wondering how this build performs, currently building a freeze pulse totem hiero but seems to squishy for me this league IMO. Considering re-rolling to this build.
"
SirLegit wrote:

I too am wondering how this build performs, currently building a freeze pulse totem hiero but seems to squishy for me this league IMO. Considering re-rolling to this build.

I added a quick video to the guide; my gems are still in leveling and its just a T14 but you can see if you like the build or not.
Last edited by void__zero on Mar 17, 2020, 9:18:21 PM
I'm going to try your build, it looks really cool and easy to play, nice to start the season and not too expensive. BUT CAN U Please stop going back and forth in the video to pick up items ahahaha !!

I see archmage in POB but it certainly doesn't seem to be working. I have the newest version of the fork, are you sure it works? If so, where did you get your update?
"
neenjafus wrote:
I see archmage in POB but it certainly doesn't seem to be working. I have the newest version of the fork, are you sure it works? If so, where did you get your update?

Not working in the forked version atm, only in the official version.
Great, thanks!
Not liking any of the cluster jewels? You don't include any room for them in your POB
"
Optaka wrote:
Not liking any of the cluster jewels? You don't include any room for them in your POB

The pob is only level 92 and some points are not mandatory, I will see if it's worth it in the future.
If I dont have a cloak of defiance, what level should I take the MOM skill tree point?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info