[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

"
void__zero wrote:
"
Puz0tron wrote:
Could you explain how do you get power charges?

From the hierophant ascendancy.

Oh dear! I read the information about this node inattentively. Thanks for your answer mate!
I saw some guy go with prism guardian shield and void bringer gloves. what do u think?

Btw, did u getting oneshoted often or just facerolling everything?

And if u beat sirus, please record. thanks in advance
A casual PoE guy with some virtual achievement:
- Have a character LEVEL 1 0 0 in: Ranger, Marauder, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Scion and Duelist.
- Rank 1 Juggernault in Atlas Invasion Event
- Rank 5 Juggernault in Delirium Every Where Event
- Rank 4 Chieftain in Endless Heist SSF
"
I saw some guy go with prism guardian shield and void bringer gloves. what do u think?

Btw, did u getting oneshoted often or just facerolling everything?

And if u beat sirus, please record. thanks in advance

I don't like Prism Guardian because

- it has no mana on it
- no stats compared to a good rare (life, mana)
- i don't like to reserve life when we have an essence worm for Wrath

and i dont like void bringer gloves because

- we don't need crit at all
- if you want more mana cost, just use another fevered mind jewel
- stats are terrible

Honestly, the only times i die, it's because i'm looting items on the ground during delirium event lmao, so it could be avoidable if i was not stupid. (+ delirium is getting nerfed next hotfix so it will be 2x easier lmao)

I will record it as soon as I kill him, don't worry !
Last edited by void__zero on Mar 19, 2020, 6:05:05 AM
HI OP what u think about Crown Of Inward Eyes?
"
Ayam1414 wrote:

It's not bad, but we already have Transfiguration of Mind from the hierophant ascendancy.
"
void__zero wrote:
"
Ayam1414 wrote:

It's not bad, but we already have Transfiguration of Mind from the hierophant ascendancy.

Owh thanks dont realize that.
"
sourtimer wrote:
Playing something a little similar, but using Ivory Tower/PoC with some cluster jewels. It's beefy damage with archmage and using fevered minds.

Using a large cluster with Thaumophage,Practiced Caster, Conjured Wall
Medium with Grand Design, Holy Conquest
A small with Will Shaper.

Working well so far, will be over 9K ES with this gear and 4 more levels

Is using let say 2x Grand Design on 2x jewels means u can have more then 6 brands at one time?
"
anastazjasz wrote:

Is using let say 2x Grand Design on 2x jewels means u can have more then 6 brands at one time?

Yes but it's not that useful since you can only attach two brands to one enemy anyway.
"
void__zero wrote:
"
anastazjasz wrote:

Yes but it's not that useful since you can only attach two brands to one enemy anyway.

As for bosses I would agree but then the map clearing would be even faster, no need for inpulsa in my case (I'm playing generic, life version of that build on inq ascendancy). I'm gonna test it to see how it plays.

Thank you for the answer.
Hey guys, completely new templar player.

Was wondering isnt it better to manually cast brand recall rather than linking it to CWDT?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info