[3.10] Voidzero's Storm Brand MoM Hiero Archmage | League Starter | 10k eHP | 5M dps | 8k mana

"
lichking123 wrote:
If I dont have a cloak of defiance, what level should I take the MOM skill tree point?

I personally took it when i got the 3rd ascendancy.
I am super hyped to be starting this build :D I love generic mage type classes in any RPG i play and this build feels like it fits the stereotype! Will be following the build closely. Thanks for the guide! One question I have though is is it possible to not have brand recall in a CWDT setup to more reliably summon them back to you? I think a brand recall - second wind support link could be better clear throughout the map and might have to summon brands less? Thanks alot in advance
"
Noxcydeo wrote:
One question I have though is is it possible to not have brand recall in a CWDT setup to more reliably summon them back to you? I think a brand recall - second wind support link could be better clear throughout the map and might have to summon brands less? Thanks alot in advance

Thank you! Yes, you can for example remove the golem and put the brand recall gem instead in the 3 link weapon setup.
Loving the build so far ty!
Playing something a little similar, but using Ivory Tower/PoC with some cluster jewels. It's beefy damage with archmage and using fevered minds.

Using a large cluster with Thaumophage,Practiced Caster, Conjured Wall
Medium with Grand Design, Holy Conquest
A small with Will Shaper.

Working well so far, will be over 9K ES with this gear and 4 more levels
I updated Cluster Jewels part with my actual PoB, i think Supercharge notable works very nice paired with Elemental Overload but we need a PoB update to see damage calculations as well. Scintillating Idea is also very good because we remove Heart of Thunder wich is very costly anyway.
Last edited by void__zero on Mar 18, 2020, 12:34:02 PM
Could you explain how do you get power charges?
Hmm What do u usually click while mapping?

I mean according to your video, i saw 7 active skills ...

Beside [flame dash], shield charge and brand recall, do u proc stormcall, ralling cry and arcane cloak often during mapping?

btw what do u think about the ivory tower for chest instead of cloak?
A casual PoE guy with some virtual achievement:
- Have a character LEVEL 1 0 0 in: Ranger, Marauder, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Scion and Duelist.
- Rank 1 Juggernault in Atlas Invasion Event
- Rank 5 Juggernault in Delirium Every Where Event
- Rank 4 Chieftain in Endless Heist SSF
Last edited by tobypoe on Mar 19, 2020, 3:44:21 AM
"
Puz0tron wrote:
Could you explain how do you get power charges?

From the hierophant ascendancy.
"
Hmm What do u usually click while mapping?

I mean according to your video, i saw 7 active skills ...

Beside [flame dash], shield charge and brand recall, do u proc stormcall, ralling cry and arcane cloak often during mapping?

btw what do u think about the ivory tower for chest instead of cloak?

I use storm brand every 5 sec to proc arcane surge, rallying cry every 4 sec to proc Spirited Response jewels and arcane cloak on cooldown (usually paired with the cry). Orb of storms to curse every pack, flame dash to dodge game mechanics, and shield charge to move around.
Finally, vaal righteous fire to burst big guys.

I didnt try Ivory Tower at all since Cloak of Defiance is just so good for a MoM build and less restrictive, but feel free to experiment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info