[3.10] LL Storm Brand Hierophant 8k+ ES, 10k Mana, 10M+ DPS per brand

"
Aradebil wrote:
Who feels that the build is too squishy put a red dream/nightmare in the jewel socket above Devotion, 3 endu charge is pretty good to avoid one-shots.

I have an Unnatural Instinct, so I do have 3 endurance charges during map. But somehow that's not enough to avoid one-shots. I am talking about juiced T16 so maybe that's an extreme, but at end end game cycle that's what I ran for the majority of the time. Also I don't know what exactly killed me, like what damage types. If chaos damage is a problem then maybe switching to Chayula's amulet could be an option to improve defense at the cost of damage. Otherwise it's difficult to get chaos res with this build which uses a lot of uniques.

However with the current state of the game I guess dodge/block is just much stronger as the defense layer.
Think people here saying they get squashed by juiced up T15/T16 should run a little slower and take a non level 6 dilirium for granted at times. And play a bit of the ranged game depending on the situation.

Sure if you go beserking in like a maniac you'll die a lot.. I stil do it now and I die quiet often. I couldn't care less as I'm happy with the lvl 92 I'm now. More relaxed playing like that.

And stopping in the middle of a juiced up dilirium to pick up loot is never a good idea I believe, no matter what build you are playing unless it can face tank everything.

Btw, all my resistances are capped when flask is up (incl. chaos).

Still die.. who cares.. I blame myself mostly. And I'm pretty sure people playing other builds die as well on occasion.
Last edited by Zweetsok on Apr 4, 2020, 2:54:36 PM
"
Zweetsok wrote:
Think people here saying they get squashed by juiced up T15/T16 should run a little slower and take a non level 6 dilirium for granted at times. And play a bit of the ranged game depending on the situation.

Sure if you go beserking in like a maniac you'll die a lot.. I stil do it now and I die quiet often. I couldn't care less as I'm happy with the lvl 92 I'm now. More relaxed playing like that.

And stopping in the middle of a juiced up dilirium to pick up loot is never a good idea I believe, no matter what build you are playing unless it can face tank everything.

Btw, all my resistances are capped when flask is up (incl. chaos).

Still die.. who cares.. I blame myself mostly. And I'm pretty sure people playing other builds die as well on occasion.

Oh definitely, I am not saying that the build is bad or anything, but definitely not invincible during maps. It has very high damage ceiling but I did expect to die less often while still able to maintain a high clear speed.

Compared this build to my 1st build (TR Trickster), I used to stop to pick up loots and face tank delirium shits in juiced maps. It has better QoL and defensive layers but the damage scaling potential is lower. I may just go back to it because I don't like dying.

In the end it all depends on personal taste, this is still a great build if people don't mind dying occasionally or backtracking a little bit.
I know there's a lot to improve but how can I upgrade my gear? I'm nowhere close to 1M dps, POB says 140k... I have 3ex. I know that I have to 20/20 my gems btw

Last edited by nico5051 on Apr 4, 2020, 4:02:34 PM
Just got Skyforth. Damage went through the roof when i equipped them and swapped sanctuary of though for Arcane blessing.

But loosing ~2.5k ES is a massive hit to survivability. Not sure how I feel abou that. Not really sure how OP gets 8k+ es unless not using arcane blessing?
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Apr 4, 2020, 4:23:32 PM
-=-=- Deleted by the poster -=-=-

I answered myself at my question :v)
Last edited by Woodeath on Apr 4, 2020, 8:39:13 PM
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
Just got Skyforth. Damage went through the roof when i equipped them and swapped sanctuary of though for Arcane blessing.

But loosing ~2.5k ES is a massive hit to survivability. Not sure how I feel abou that. Not really sure how OP gets 8k+ es unless not using arcane blessing?

You need a Watchers Eye with % Mana gained as ES for that.

You shouldn't switch from Sanctuary of thought until then.
What is the opinion on this wand? I dropped Orb of Storms/PCOC in favor of a 4L Shield charge & 4L brand recall with empower.
Are the power charges worth it?
IGN: Sogano
"
Tr0j4n wrote:
What is the opinion on this wand? I dropped Orb of Storms/PCOC in favor of a 4L Shield charge & 4L brand recall with empower.
Are the power charges worth it?

Could be a temporary solution since you want to remove OOS/PCOC. If you have the currency Skyforth would be your power charges source.
Last edited by jericomanu on Apr 4, 2020, 5:08:00 PM
is there a way to get brands permanent, recasting them feels awful, since it doesn't actually refresh the duration of them.

since you don't use empower I'm going to assume they're not permanent for this build
Last edited by MrSneakyFox on Apr 4, 2020, 6:53:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info